SimonM, you have no one to blame for that Red Rose but yourself. I always have a stash of tea at the office. I don't have the fat yixing set up - in fact, Gigi and I have discussed getting one here at the office for honored guests, but we've never got around to it. I just do it traditional Beijing-suntea-inna-mason-jar style, although I use a nicer cup. In fact, I just got gifted a new cup a few weeks ago. What's more, we often get gifted good tea from our *good* friends (good guanxi). I hoping someone drops by soon for the holidays and kicks down some tea because I at the bottom of my pi lo chun container (which is just as well because this is a crappy one that I bought in desparation).

BTW, If you're into tea and you're ever in S.F. *this is the place*
Red Blossom Tea Company.
In the heart of Chinatown.
They rock on ever level when it comes to tea. Intelligent, friendly, helpful, beautiful tea sellers and an amazing collection of fine fresh stuff where you can just lift lids and sniff aromas for hours. Tell them Kung Fu Tai Chi magazine sent ya. Maybe they'll buy an ad. Or maybe just give me a discount. Or cut me in to whatever they have stashed *behind* the counter.