Thread: Hit a guy without touching him! I've been wasting all these years training

Hit a guy without touching him! I've been wasting all these years training

I've been wasting all my time training to hit with power, speed and accuracy. I should have just learned how to do this:

NO INCH PUNCH

D. Brown is amazing, you should see his other clips, a real NLP and E.H. Master.

Happy Holidays

my problem with the 1 inch punch is whenever they have someone hold the pad, its always feet apart. i can knock someone back that far too.

as for the d brown guy, his show was wierd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

I have yet to see someone do this properly in a video. This garbage is a punch from more than 5 inches away. Properly using Fa Jing can make someone push an opponent in a similar manner as this crap while their punching hand never leaves the opponent. Plus making your student stand in a ma bu facing you is another way of making them fall back easier. I'd challenge this guy to hit me with his one inch punch While I stand in a Gong Bu and face him.

To make it worse he "hits" the guy without even touching him. This is all too similar to the televangelists faith healings. Never once do I see these people successfully perform this on anyone other than their own "students".

Bull**** at its highest form. Guys like this make the rest of us who train hard and develop legitimate techniques look like smacked as ses.

Jeff, watch the clip again. Derren Brown is not a martial artist. He uses one of the Wing Chun guys students for the demo.

I agree. Not Yat Chuyhn Ging (1 inch power) at all. And yes, the stance makes it overwhelmingly easy to fell your opponent.

I put this up because Derren Brown is a master of NLP, Hypnosis (although he'll tell you there is no such thing - he only attempts to pattern-interupt or manipulate peoples already unconcious states) and magic tricks.

I just thought it was cool that one of his episodes had a Kung-Fu theme. Forget the WC guy, he's not the reason to watch it.

If you watch his other clips, you'll get a better feel for who he is and what he does.

Yeah, I've seen him on TV. Freaky stuff but good show. Thought it was going to be a regular series but haven't seen anymore and now I don't remember what channel he was on.
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post
    Jeff, watch the clip again. Derren Brown is not a martial artist. He uses one of the Wing Chun guys students for the demo.

I agree. Not Yat Chuyhn Ging (1 inch power) at all. And yes, the stance makes it overwhelmingly easy to fell your opponent.

I put this up because Derren Brown is a master of NLP, Hypnosis (although he'll tell you there is no such thing - he only attempts to pattern-interupt or manipulate peoples already unconcious states) and magic tricks.

I just thought it was cool that one of his episodes had a Kung-Fu theme. Forget the WC guy, he's not the reason to watch it.

If you watch his other clips, you'll get a better feel for who he is and what he does.
    Ah ok....I've been very busy lately and pop in read quickly and out...lol

Still not a big believer in the Hypnosis thing either, though. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffoo View Post
    Ah ok....I've been very busy lately and pop in read quickly and out...lol

Still not a big believer in the Hypnosis thing either, though. :P
    Neither was Kevin Bacon, and we saw what happened to him!
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

What? Somebody told him he had what it took to be an actor?

C'mon, give Kevin a break.

At least we got the whole "six degrees of" off the ground with him. He has value.

You've been hypnotized, too, haven't you? I take it you never saw Hollow Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Sing View Post
    Yeah, I've seen him on TV. Freaky stuff but good show. Thought it was going to be a regular series but haven't seen anymore and now I don't remember what channel he was on.
    come to the uk he's been on channel four here for like 6 years

IT JUST DOESNT END
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Quote Originally Posted by Seppukku View Post
    You've been hypnotized, too, haven't you? I take it you never saw Hollow Man.
    I concede.