Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: The Dark Knight

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    I actually thought that the toxin released in Gotham along with the escaping Arcam Asylum inhabitants was forshadowing in order to set the scene for the Joker. It would have made an excellent reason for the appearance of a diabolical insane criminal.
    If you do a search, you can find the entire "The Man who Laughed" on youtube. which was the original inspiration for Joker. He looks exactly like the original Joker, down to the bone structure, hair, nose, everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Design Sifu View Post
    well then how about the KGBeast?
    lets throw em both en and toss a deathstroke in on the side!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

actually, bringing up deathstroke. I wouldnt mind seeing him in his own flick.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    actually, bringing up deathstroke. I wouldnt mind seeing him in his own flick.
    something about the name deathstroke just doesn't sit right with me. i agree ith the ridley scot comment up there. tony would also be a good choice as long as he doesn't shake the **** camera. another good choice would be michael mann as long as he doesn't write the script. and somebody smacks him in the head with 24fp(frames per second) cause for someone who shoots HD he act's like he never heard of the 24p setting. im have a pretty good short list opf directors who would do just as good or even improve on the world nolan created if he chooses to bounce(i think he should honestly that's just my opinion, he's got hollywood by the balls right now he's the f ucking human torch).as for raimi doing spidey four he better make up for the debacle that was 3. such a horrid horrible movie and for all that money and instead of giving us a bad ass black spider man he gives us crying wimpy emo spider man and for that i will kick him in the balls.......... HARD.

eddie brock ****ing ****ed me off in that movie.

Spider-Man 3 didn't happen.

Don't you ****ing say it did.

As for neglected Batman villain for the next go-'round, can't argue with . . .

The Signalman!
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

is this the point where we all submit our pitches for Dark Knight 2?

also for the list I'd suggest David Fincher . . .

thats exactly what time it is. forget about villian's who do you guys see being the next director if nolan pass's or even still the next batman. i'm gonna through luke goss into the hat as the next batman.

Quote Originally Posted by doug maverick View Post
    thats exactly what time it is. forget about villian's who do you guys see being the next director if nolan pass's or even still the next batman. i'm gonna through luke goss into the hat as the next batman.
    i could see this guy as brucewayne/batman.

Batman suing Batman over Batman

The Mayor of Batman, Turkey is suing the makers of the Batman: The Dark Night film for using their town's name without permission. They are seeking some of the royalties from the almost 1 billion dollars that the film has made world wide.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/11...y_sues_batman/

Seems like a lame excuse to get their hole-in-the-wall town noticed. I bet the presiding judge will laugh them out of the court.

my skin was dark, I ran like a wind.

I was nicknamed "batman" in 1968. I also registered the nickname in a police station.

so do I earn any royalty for using my registered nickname for the movie?

it took them 70 years to decide to sue?
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    it took them 70 years to decide to sue?
    Yeah well second highest grossing movie in history. They decided to strike while the iron was loaded with money.

I am 100% certain that use of a word that happens to be spelled identically in the title of a movie to the town, which is not referenced in any way by the movie, would be seen as fair use.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

just the mayor trying to put his little town on the map, he's not getting anything.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Lets just hope the fair people of Danzig, Poland don't get inspired...

I don't think Glenn can afford it. I mean he's still wearing that same set of spandex pants and leather vest for how long now? And I don't think anyone's been downloading Mother off iTunes lately