Thread: Steven Seagal punches terrorist in the balls

Thumbs up Steven Seagal punches terrorist in the balls

that looks awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

That got a genuine LOL out of me

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Seagal may have just redeemed himself.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Seagal knows his stuff, no doubts and he uses his physical attributes very well.
    Still, he is fat and makes lousy movies now.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Ya, its funny because out of all the martial arts "stars" we saw come out of the 80's american MA craze, Seagal is one of the guys I think would beat my ass down. Billy blanks is pretty buff with all his tai bo though.....

if you have watched his entire documentary, you might agree that the man trained up some skills in his life.

he just makes lame movies.

though some of his fight reels are pretty bad ass, if you pick the right ones, and single them out from the movie itself
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Ya, its funny because out of all the martial arts "stars" we saw come out of the 80's american MA craze, Seagal is one of the guys I think would beat my ass down. Billy blanks is pretty buff with all his tai bo though.....

if you have watched his entire documentary, you might agree that the man trained up some skills in his life.

he just makes lame movies.

though some of his fight reels are pretty bad ass, if you pick the right ones, and single them out from the movie itself
    He also choreographed the 80's movie "the challenege" with Scott Glen and Toshiro Mifune.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

I just Rented and watched

The Onion Movie. Its funny in certain areas and quite silly and stupid in most others. Its like the Onion Publication put to the screen. I think that the publication is far more effective at getting its points across(if in fact they are trying to make points). Still,though, it is a great way to spend a mindless Tuesday evening at home with nothing to do. The c0ckpuncher snippets are funny but i dont think they showed enough of them. I guess they couldnt get Segal to do a whole scene, or the onion producers couldnt afford to make a whole scene with Segal.

My favorite snippet in the whole movie was the "overcrowding of prisons" scene where they decide to furlow harsh convicts out to live in suburban family homes.
    That whole scene was funny as hell, i thought.

Peace,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    I'm a big fan of Steve Segal, but why is it in every movie, his coats get bigger and bigger? In his next movie, he'll be wearing a mu-mu.
    He does play a mean guitar, though.

What?!

The hell he plays a mean guitar. I call B.S. on TenTigers

Seagal's emotion chart.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

ttt

With the JCVD thread, I realized I never reviewed this. Since I suffered through it, literally jumped on the grenade for you all, I thought I'd share.

Seagal is the best part of the movie, but he failed to achieve redemption. His ****puncher schtick was mildly amusing, but overall derivative of Makr Hamill's ****-Knocker in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back at least conceptually. I love the Onion website, so I was hoping for something a little more intelligent and subversive. This is just a Zucker flick and after Kentucky Fried Movie and Airplane!, Zucker was played out. Silly, pointless, crass. The box says 'raw and uncut' but that's an onion pun. The only thing that was worthy of cutting was a lot of swearing. No nudity. No decent violence. Very frat boy humor. So disappointing.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips