Thread: Iron Man Movie

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Nebuchadnezzar View Post
    Iron Fist? Ha, ha, ha. Please. I want Shang Chi - Master of Kung Fu! That would be the one to do. Shang Chi would beat Rand in a straight up fight!
    Who said it had to be the current incarnation of good ol iron fist :P

iron fist is still up in the air. but shang chi looks like its about to be fast tracked. yuen woo ping has even droped that peice of **** snow white movie to focus on shang chi. and keanu reeves is in talks to play the lead role.

Quote Originally Posted by doug maverick View Post
    iron fist is still up in the air. but shang chi looks like its about to be fast tracked. yuen woo ping has even droped that peice of **** snow white movie to focus on shang chi. and keanu reeves is in talks to play the lead role.
    Ugh, keanu........

I still cant stand the changes that were made to Wolverine....

His claws werent part of his skeletal structure, then laced. As they should be.

They even come out of the wrong parts of his hand.....where's all the blood? That is why he keeps the holes permanently open with casings in the comics...so he doesnt have to gush mad blood on everthing every time he busts out.

I might be the only person to ever read and own the entire Weapon X series featured in Marvel Comics Presents.

That series is always what I think of when ever I think of wolverine. Pure animalistic rage and fury bent on destroying everything in his path to be free from oppression.

dude you are being super anal about the wolverine thing. chill out

Quote Originally Posted by doug maverick View Post
    dude you are being super anal about the wolverine thing. chill out
    nah, its just my opinion. I'm as chill as you can get.

I just dont like a lot of the changes made. Wolverine next to Spawn has always been my favorite characters, to see it changed in the areas it was is annoying.

Anyone here read the Weapon X series back in 91?

Wolverine #72 was when the weapon x origin was introduced into the free standing wolverine title. Xmen #98 was the first place to introduce wolverines claws being part of his anatomy. How many Xmen titles are there now?

Why change for the worse whats already the best?

For real life I dont care, but being bored at work with too much to do can lend me extra anal powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    I still cant stand the changes that were made to Wolverine....

His claws werent part of his skeletal structure, then laced. As they should be.

They even come out of the wrong parts of his hand.....where's all the blood? That is why he keeps the holes permanently open with casings in the comics...so he doesnt have to gush mad blood on everthing every time he busts out.

I might be the only person to ever read and own the entire Weapon X series featured in Marvel Comics Presents.

That series is always what I think of when ever I think of wolverine. Pure animalistic rage and fury bent on destroying everything in his path to be free from oppression.
    Dude, there's plenty of room for Wolvie's claws to be part of his skeletal structure. I don't recall there being any sort of mechanism in there to pop those suckers. Besides, the whole bone claws thing was added way late in the game. Like '95.

My concern with this Wolvie movie coming out next year is that the promo pics I've seen thus far have the hair all wrong. He looks more like the cartoon Wolvie from X-Men Evolution or Ultimate X-Men. It's different from even the X-Men movies.