Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Thread that Gus (Green Clowd) started and deleted about me

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punch View Post
    You got rid of the last thread... which had the all-time classic 'cow-towing' post on by Master Seppuku... which means we now have this resurrected zombie turd without the humour (or even GA and Lau's wedgie fight)... how dare you do this to the forum!?
    its fuking terrible

well at least we have john takeshi's old posts

concerning setting a son on fire leaving hium on the front porch with a conveniently placed bucket of water (lighter fluid) and ringing the bell

THE TIGER MIND SPIRITUAL
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Quote Originally Posted by Chan Siu Lum View Post
    I can see many of your points.

Please try to see this from my point of view, I'll give you some examples to prove my point.

Gus teaches a public program. The information on what he teachers is apparently public, via his website, walking into his school, his literature, etc. This is a public forum. Are you starting to connect the dots? If I think...scratch that, If I know he is lying, why should it be discussed in private?

If you knew of a business or business owner that defrauded you or was defrauding the public, what would you do? You'd call whatever newschannel you could to try to expose them, you'd contact the newspapers, post flyers, tell your friends. Now, you'd put it on the internet. Tell me this, would anyone here say "Hmmm,this looks like a matter that I can resolve in private. Maybe the business owner will correct his mistakes and remove the lies from his literature, website, etc.

No, I didn't think any of you would. You would however, call anyone you can to put public pressure on him to get him to do the right thing. That is exactly what I am doing. And what is his response?? "I'll beat you up." Very mature, very business like.

Are you all starting to see the picture a little differently by now?

What would you do if a guy took thousands of thousands of dollars from you and taught you nothing? His own teacher had to step in to teach me because he said that his own student was "useless and and embarrassment'. If he lied about you on a public forum and constantly insulted you and called you childish names?

I ask you all, in good concience,what would you do?

I know I came off a little wierd in the begining, and most of you don't know me. But you have seen the history here with Green Clowd (Gus Kaporos) and you have read what I have written. If you could all be objective for a minute, what would you do?

I think Gus could clear the air by answering the questions posted here. Mind you, I am NOT the first one to ask him these questions. Why can't he answer them?

They are questions about his teaching credentials and his training background. Should these things now be private? He is a public school, remember? Any person should be able to walk in off the street and ask where the instructor has trained and with whom. Most instructors are proud of their teachers and background.

Some of you have said that I should make this a private discussion. I don't think I can. Here's why.

Gus had danced around all these issues in public. What do you really think he'll do in private?

WHAT DOES HE HAVE 10 BLACK BELTS IN?

WHERE DID HE RECEIVE ALL THESE BLACK BELTS? WHO GAVE THEM TO HIM?

WHO IS HIS WING CHUN INSTRUCTOR?

WHY DOES HIS WEBSITE SAY THAT CHAN TAI SAN ADOPTED THE SMALL BOY WHOM WE ALL NOW CALL SIFU KAPOROS? HE STARTED TRAINING WITH CHAN TAI SAN WHILE HE WAS A GROWN MAN AND ALREADY HAD BEEN DIVORCED? LAST TIME I CHECKED, SMALL BOYS DON'T DRIVE OR GET DIVORCED.

How does he get away with all this?

And for those of you who say we should fight? If one of us was lying on the ground bleeding while the other one stood over us, what would that accomplish here? I'm trying to out a fraud and a liar to help the public be aware of a con man. He is trying to silence me with violence. Who sounds like the martial artist here and who souldn't like the person with something to hide?

FRIENDS AND STUDENTS OF GUS: ATTENTION

Ask you so called friend to just come clean and answer the questions and he could save himself future embarrassment. Better yet, talk some sense into him about being a liar and a fraud. All I want him to do is stop. You can all help me, his students, future students and most of all him.

I'm being polite as possible here. I just want some closure on this.

On another point, I read about his black belt students. Guess what? Save his student beotto, where are his other black belt students? Has he ever promoted any? I read here that he told Parella that he will never give a student a black belt because then they will leave. Is this act of a good instructor. Teaching for all these years, at least 17 and none or 1 black belt? Doesn't it make you think? Either he doesn't have the material to promote anyone, or he looks to scam everyone who trains with them. How would any of you feel as his students? Wouldn't you want to warn everyone??

Unfortunalty, there is not govermental group at this time to regulate such things. Otherwise he could never get away with all this. Buyer Beware!
    how about this chan siu lum, WE DON"T GIVE A F UCK. Gus is not commenting anymore which means to this issue on this forum in mute. so why don;t you call him your self have it out with over the phone. and then thats that take your flaming somewhere else.

A fine example of holiday spirit...

This time of year, I like to sit down to a nice warm yule flame war and warm my toes by the fire. I'd be fine with it if you all just crackled, but I can't stand it when you whine. So it's time to extinguishing this one.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart