Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Thread that Gus (Green Clowd) started and deleted about me

I will adress some of your issues, 10 black belts I'm not sure where it sais that on my wb sitehttp://greencloud.net,,,
    Gus, it's right there in the 4th/5th line on your front page! Should read your own website, lol

"Sifu Kaparos has achieved Master ranking in this system and also holds 10 black belts in other systems of martial arts."

Angry The ****ing problem is...

Quote Originally Posted by Green Cloud View Post
    So what is your problem[/SIZE]
    You got rid of the last thread... which had the all-time classic 'cow-towing' post on by Master Seppuku... which means we now have this resurrected zombie turd without the humour (or even GA and Lau's wedgie fight)... how dare you do this to the forum!?
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

I like the "little ninjas" program. I'm sorry, but that reeks of Mall-Fu.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

This thread reads more like slander than someone trying to get the "truth" out there.

EO

I'm certainly not taking any sides here, but I think Tardy is referring to this on the Green Cloud website;

The revered master adopted a young American boy and passed down his lineage to the man we now call Sifu Kaparos. Sifu Kaparos has achieved Master ranking in this system and also holds 10 black belts in other systems of martial arts.
    Myself and my classmates have also raised the same questions previously. He started training with CTS in 1990. I should know. I introduced him to teacher.

Both he and I started teahing Anthony in 1992. It was winter, so it could have actually been very late 1991.

Anthony had a school in Staten Island. A.K.A. Shaolin for all you Wu Tang Clan fans!

I don't have intimate knowledge of what transipired between them after Gus was bought out of the Mineola school in early 1993. I had been told things by my Sifu, but that's it.

I have found this whole thread and this business tiresome. It's been fun to see it on the outside though. Green Cloud could shut him up by answering the questions. I have known Green Cloud longer than anyone on this forum. I can't answer those questions for him, only he can do it.

I am staying out of this. I gave some factual information that doesn't lean in anyone's direction. I am being impartial. I just want to note that for the record.

Peace

PS I think the 'Head of Green Cloud in the US?' should just answer this guy and be done with it.

I didn't know there was a green cloud anywhere BUT the US. If he is referring to the temple where CTS was raised, we all know that is not the name of it, plus if it was, I find it strange that he would call himself the head. And if he means the CLF style that CTS taught, he's far from the head. There are a few other people who are a quite a tad higher. Head? No. I woud say a bit lower..perhaps below the waste? Thank heaven for spell check! D'oh!

In his defense, a good children's program can really help keep the doors open and pay for a nicer facility, training equipment, etc. for the more serious students. And maybe a couple of the kids will stick around for the long haul becoming pretty darn skilled themselves. Kids and parents love things like "little ninjas", "little dragons", etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Cloud View Post
    I will adress some of your issues, 10 black belts I'm not sure where it sais that on my wb sitehttp://greencloud.net,,, Athough I have been training since I was 6.
    From your website:

" The revered master adopted a young American boy and passed down his lineage to the man we now call Sifu Kaparos. Sifu Kaparos has achieved Master ranking in this system and also holds 10 black belts in other systems of martial arts. The winner of several national titles and the feature of numerous national publications"

You were not adopted as a young boy.
    Your website clearly says you have 10 black belts. You clearly do not have 10 black belts in other styles.

This makes you a liar who is conducting fraudulent business practices. The public would be well served if your claims were reported to the local Better Business Bureaus in your area.

And speaking of lying.

Which national titles have you won?
    In which national publications were you the featured article?
    Last edited by Knifefighter; 12-17-2007 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Rad View Post
    In his defense, a good children's program can really help keep the doors open and pay for a nicer facility, training equipment, etc. for the more serious students. And maybe a couple of the kids will stick around for the long haul becoming pretty darn skilled themselves. Kids and parents love things like "little ninjas", "little dragons", etc.
    Exactly. Good marketing and choosing the right names for programs is imporant for kids. I've gotten a few teenagers (13-15) that started in those very programs with me when they were 5, 6, 8 and are awesome. Now they are in adult classes and they are tough! ridiculous kicks, punches and endurance. They will be awesome practioners in their late teens and twenties.

Quote Originally Posted by Chan Siu Lum View Post
    I can see you point, but what would you do if you were me? I want him exposed for what he is, a liar and a fraud. I don't want others to be scammed by him. What would you do and I'm not being sarcastic, seriously, what would you do in my position?
    I wouldn't do much. If he's offering what his students want then more power to him and them, as what he does has no bearing on what anybody else is doing. You established who you are and why you believe what you do, so at this point I'd let that stand and wouldn't dog him or carry on a vendetta against him. It does no good for you or anybody else.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post
    Exactly. Good marketing and choosing the right names for programs is imporant for kids. I've gotten a few teenagers (13-15) that started in those very programs with me when they were 5, 6, 8 and are awesome. Now they are in adult classes and they are tough! ridiculous kicks, punches and endurance. They will be awesome practioners in their late teens and twenties.
    eh....I guess if it works... who am I to judge?
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Laukarbo View Post
    seems so...
    meh cant be arsed now

no hard feelings bro

even if i could tap you out
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

From what I've seen of the kid programs is that they become very successful and many school owners focus more and more on them at the expense of the adult programs.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Quite correct, no one is a fighter at that age ( outside of thailand ), but when they get to the right age, the skills are so engrained that usually they end up being great fighters if they choose that path.
    Though in all honesty, those that do are far and few between, as was always the case.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Olson View Post
    Who is Chan Siu Lum? What's his real name?

EO
    anthony tardy
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Mike, Gus, Dave, Chris, and Anthony are CTS lineage. Only THEY know the truth about what THEY have written. None of it matters to me and it’s not my place to take any side in their matters.

I wish ALL of you peace

Tai Lik (Derek Johnson)
    5th Five Tigers Kung Fu Championship 2008
    http://www.fivetigerschampionship.com/
    http://www.jowtigers.com