Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Thread that Gus (Green Clowd) started and deleted about me

yeah delete this nonsence and squahs this ****. really what the **** are you saying now nothing you said everything already we got it dine whatever the f uck.

I don't know wing chung, he has never even implied that what he has been teaching me it. He is teaching my Choy Lei Fut and Lama Pai. He's not answering because he wanted to wash his hands of all the drama on this forum. If you want answers, send him and e-mail, call his phone, his address is on the website in my sig. If someone had said si gung chan was a total fraud, what would you, 'his adopted son and disciple' have done? DEFENDED HIM right? you would use what you know about the man and do your best to try and stick up for him. In your day, you might have fought the guy to stand up for him. Doesn't work that well with the internet and rampant lawsuits. So i'm asking you, as someone who has remained fairly impartial considering that you are insulting my sifu, do this behind closed doors, take HSK's advice.
    Everyone's favorite wooden dummy

"All over people thinking martial arts is for making sexy body. That one is a wrong. Martial art is for making sexy mind and sexy spirit"- Master Po
    http://www.greencloud.net

Don't be a victim. Be the dominant turkey.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    Anthony,

No, i would never in my life lie to a student, fool a student, cheat a student, or any other type of negative dealings with a student.

I don't know this, never heard it anywhere but from you. gus's student even come on this forum.

anyways, you and i don't know each other and i don't have any issues with you.

just have a thing about dirty laundry.

This is not completely true. I have read the other threads where OTHERS have questioned him on the same and similiar issues. If you were him, seriously, put your friendship with him aside, wouldn't you answer these questions?

A lawyer, doctor, teacher, etc, all can tell you whre they received their training, right? Should Gus be able to?? His lessons are public, his school is public, shouldn't his experience in what he teaches be? All teachers share this info...it's not a secret. Unless its a lie.

So HSKWARRIOR, the truth here, would you do this? Do you condone this behavior? Seriously, please answer.
    Sifu Chan Siu Lum
    Adopted Disciple to
    Grandmaster Chan Tai San

dude are you phucking retarded or something. what everyone is telling you is be done with this **** on the board take it privatley thats between you and gus and we don't give phuck about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mook Jong View Post
    I don't know wing chung, he has never even implied that what he has been teaching me it. He is teaching my Choy Lei Fut and Lama Pai. He's not answering because he wanted to wash his hands of all the drama on this forum. If you want answers, send him and e-mail, call his phone, his address is on the website in my sig. If someone had said si gung chan was a total fraud, what would you, 'his adopted son and disciple' have done? DEFENDED HIM right? you would use what you know about the man and do your best to try and stick up for him. In your day, you might have fought the guy to stand up for him. Doesn't work that well with the internet and rampant lawsuits. So i'm asking you, as someone who has remained fairly impartial considering that you are insulting my sifu, do this behind closed doors, take HSK's advice.
    I am not trying to insult him. that is what he does when he call me names or makes fun of me. I am only trying to get to the truth. He could just come clean and everyone would be happy. The fact that he says nothing is just making him look worse and worse. At this point, we know he is guilty already.

And I can understand you sticking up for your teacher. But do the research first before you vouch for someone. In the old days, as you put it, it might have meant you got your head handed to you if you vouched for a liar.
    Sifu Chan Siu Lum
    Adopted Disciple to
    Grandmaster Chan Tai San

Blog Entries
    look bro,

NO. to answer your questions, NO!

If sifu Gus ever cheated anyone, lied to anyone, etc. I'd say he was wrong.

But lets face it. Traditional gung fu people take their gung fu seriously. most of us have travelled that long road. So when the gullible ones with money come around thinking they can get whatever they pay for..........well........yeah, if you drop money on the table and don't want to walk that road........nah i wouldn't jack anyone. but its been done before. I PRIDE MYSELF ON BEING AS REAL AS I CAN BE. i come from a very notable school with a long long history. my elders would kick my arse if this had something to do with me.

people have to realize, even till this day, how do you know if your sifu's are teaching your the real deal. if you're not chinese, why should they care?

personally, if anyone is cheating someone, including sifu's like chan tai san, or any other notable sifu's........I WOULD NOT CONDONE SHADY DEALINGS. and that even includes my own sifu. i wouldn't condone any shady things he's doing either.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 12-16-2007 at 09:49 PM.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Would you lie about your training, who taught you or what you know?
    Sifu Chan Siu Lum
    Adopted Disciple to
    Grandmaster Chan Tai San

just shut up and fight.
    Originally Posted by Knifefighter
    Really? That's real Kung Fu?
    If so, I take back every negative thing I ever said.

Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post
    Specialed you do have a point there.

Blog Entries
    no, I WOULD NOT LIE.

I KNOW LIE'S GET DISCOVERED.

PEOPLE HERE KNOW, I AM A PROUD HUNG SING MAN.

THEY KNOW WHO MY SIFU IS, I'VE GIVEN ALL MY CREDENTIALS.

ITS NEVER GOOD TO LIE ABOUT WHAT AND WHO YOU LEARNED FROM.

PHONY'S ARE ALWAYS EXPOSED.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    no, I WOULD NOT LIE.

I KNOW LIE'S GET DISCOVERED.

PEOPLE HERE KNOW, I AM A PROUD HUNG SING MAN.

THEY KNOW WHO MY SIFU IS, I'VE GIVEN ALL MY CREDENTIALS.

ITS NEVER GOOD TO LIE ABOUT WHAT AND WHO YOU LEARNED FROM.

PHONY'S ARE ALWAYS EXPOSED.
    Those are some of the truest words I have yet to read on this forum. I couldn't agree with you more and I'm sure almost everyone on here feels the same.

I cannot sit back while Gus makes a mockery of this forum with his lies and demaeans the very essence of what make many of us martial artists - HONOR.

If he no longer reads or participates in this boards, please pass that last message on to him. If anyone here is his friend, help him to see the light.
    Sifu Chan Siu Lum
    Adopted Disciple to
    Grandmaster Chan Tai San

Blog Entries
    Now,

In Saying This, You Got Out Your Point.

Lets Say You Are Right. If, Just If, Sifu Gus Was In Fact A Fraud, That Is Something "he" Has To Deal With When The Chips Fall Down.

But, The Way You Are Going Right Now, You Look Like You Have More Of An Axe To Grind. Maybe If You Approached This In A Less Intrusive Manner, People Would Be More Open To Listening To You.

But Now, Its All Got Out Of Hand.

Anthony, If You Have Any Respect For Cts, Whether He's Your Sifu Or Sigung, Could You Now Walk Away From This?

You Said What You Needed To Say. Let Nature Take Its Course Now.

Any proper Sifu would address this matter you have with Green Cloud through the proper channels by handling this mano y mano or by letter personally.

No disrespect just calling it how I see it.

shut up and fight for once
    Originally Posted by Knifefighter
    Really? That's real Kung Fu?
    If so, I take back every negative thing I ever said.

Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post
    Specialed you do have a point there.

awww do me an lau have to start over ?

there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    awww do me an lau have to start over ?

seems so...