Here is the jist of the last page if anyone didn't follow. Gus had repeatedly theatened to beat me up and generally acted like a thug. BUT refused to answer these questions.

Here is the last page of the thread.

#61 Today, 10:13 PM
Knifefighter
Registered User Join Date: Dec 1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjurakpt
I don't know if Gus is serious about coming down to FL (I mean, he did "promise" Knifefighter he'd come out to Cali and then didn't), but whatever, you guys can work that out if / when you all meet up

I doubt anyone would ever have to worry about Green Clown actually showing up anywhere. How many times has he threatened people? How many times as he followed through?

Even if he did ever show up for once, about the only thing anyone has to worry about from Green Clown is him hiring an attorney to sue you after you beat him up.

Knifefighter

#62 Today, 10:13 PM
Chan Siu Lum
Disciple of Chan Tai San Join Date: Dec 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knifefighter
Most people who have seen Green Clown's postings already knew he was a liar and a fraud a long time ago.

It seems like you have some experience with him?

Chan Siu Lum

#63 Today, 10:15 PM
Knifefighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chan Siu Lum
It seems like you have some experience with him?

Yeah, I've read his threads and seen his demos. Anyone with an once of fighting experience knows immediately that he is a clueless fraud.

Knifefighter

#64 Today, 10:15 PM
Green Cloud
I am my teachers student Join Date: Dec 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjurakpt
ok, look - my beef with you is primarily that you come on sounding like a kung fu movie, talking about being an adopted son, and learning the secret secrets and all that; to be honest though, I;m not going to jump up and down about that anymore, because quite frankly I went through a similar thing a few months back with another freako (RonH) who thought he could heal the world by thinking about it, and I'm just tired of being the voice of reason around here for no reason at all - so you can have your perspective, believe what you want about why CTS took you in, whatever;

other than that, to be honest, I hate to say it but your polemic vis a vis Gus is not inconsistent with what has been posted in the past; at this point, I personally have come to an agreement where I am not going to re-hash any old stuff about him publicly, but who needs me to do that when you are around; other than that, I hope you got a lot better than the last time I saw you move...I don't know if Gus is serious about coming down to FL (I mean, he did "promise" Knifefighter he'd come out to Cali and then didn't), but whatever, you guys can work that out if / when you all meet up

ok, I'm done with this, my popcorns out of the micro, I'm opening a beer and and am really gonna enjoy watching this one from the sidelines

With knife fighter it was nothing personal since I don't know him but with Antony it's personal and air fair and traveling is cheaper since I have a place to stay in Vero. I gave you guys props for being honest so lets leave it at that, but as far as for Anthony he can't talk shiat unless he can back it up.

You know what I kn ow that you can't fight, I'm not a bully so why don't we pick a tournament and compete in a forms division and lets see what the score is.

If you need to take your jeratol, no worries lets have our students compete against each other and lets see who the better Sifu is.

Bottom line what have tou done lately buton head what???

Once again forget all the other issues on this forum, where were you when your sifu needed you and how could you miss his funeral.

Bottom line it's easy to talk a lot of smack but people know where to find me You can go to greencloud.net or you can call me at 631 404 8512 or you can just meet me at 5801 sunrise hwy holbrook NY.

Where is your contact info?? you call your self a man, a good representation of CTS. You realy think that's how Chan Tai San realy handled his buisness??

Green Cloud

#65 Today, 10:19 PM
Chan Siu Lum

Gus is a bully and acts like a thug. But there are two types of people, those who act a certain way and those who are a certain way. In my experience, tough guys don't try to talk that tough. Guys like Gus are very easy to see for what they are. He's a tough talking coward. Anyone can type very large letters and tell me to meet him when he knows Im in Florida. I may not have his 'point karate ala youtube clip' experience, but I worked in law enforcement for over 20 years and have been there, done that and have gotten the t-shirt. I'm not challenging him to a fight because I know it will never happen. And weather I beat him or not, it doesn't change anything.

GUS IS A FRAUD AND A LIAR.

See, I can write big also.

Chan Siu Lum

#66 Today, 10:23 PM
Knifefighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chan Siu Lum

Everybody already knows that.

Knifefighter

#67 Today, 10:24 PM
Chan Siu Lum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Cloud
With knife fighter it was nothing personal since I don't know him but with Antony it's personal and air fair and traveling is cheaper since I have a place to stay in Vero. I gave you guys props for being honest so lets leave it at that, but as far as for Anthony he can't talk shiat unless he can back it up.

You know what I kn ow that you can't fight, I'm not a bully so why don't we pick a tournament and compete in a forms division and lets see what the score is.

If you need to take your jeratol, no worries lets have our students compete against each other and lets see who the better Sifu is.

Bottom line what have tou done lately buton head what???

Once again forget all the other issues on this forum, where were you when your sifu needed you and how could you miss his funeral.

Bottom line it's easy to talk a lot of smack but people know where to find me You can go to greencloud.net or you can call me at 631 404 8512 or you can just meet me at 5801 sunrise hwy holbrook NY.

Where is your contact info?? you call your self a man, a good representation of CTS. You realy think that's how Chan Tai San realy handled his buisness??

The only reason you threaten anyone is becuase you think you can beat them. That is not the definition of a person who has courage. You are instead a coward. You lie and you cannot face the truth. That is a coward. Beating people up is easy.

Again, you with your tournaments. Have you won any lately? Why the reference to me not having all my hair? Why do you have to call me names in almost every one of your posts? Why can't you just be a real man and discuss the issues here?

GUS KAPOROS! BE A MAN AND EXPLAIN YOUR 10 BLACK BELTS!

WHERE DID YOU LEARN ALL THE STYLES YOU CLAIM?

WHOM DID YOU LEARN WING CHUN FROM?

WHY DO YOU TALK ABOUT A POLE FORM, LIKE YOU LEARNED IT WHEN YOU DIDN'T?

Chan Siu Lum

#68 Today, 10:26 PM
Green Cloud
I am my teachers student Join Date: Dec 2005

Anthony without any contact info as I have clrearly provided than that just makes you aTroll, and you were never an officer of the law. You were just a rent a cop that took pictures of peoples wives cheating on them. Witch by the way doesn't equal to law enforcment, last I heard adultery wasn't elegal. Well maybe in the eyes of the lord

Green Cloud

#70 Today, 10:30 PM
Chan Siu Lum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Cloud

Why do you ask such a question? I had explained this before, but since you are only trying to distract everyone; I didn't find out about it until a month later in Inside Kung-Fu Magazine. I wasn't very happy to miss it and to read about his death well after the fact. But you obviously have no morals or values do you? Nothing is sacred to you. You're a piece of crap. I had no contact with anyone since i moved to FL. Is that so hard for you to comprehend?? Things like that do happen Gus.

Doesn't change anything.

Chan Siu Lum