Quote Originally Posted by Chan Siu Lum View Post
Im giving him the opportunity to tell the truth and he is ducking. Your comparison is not very valid. It's not a name calling discussion, it's a TRUTH discussion. Let him tell the truth adn the discussion will be over. It's not drama, it's Justice. There is a difference.

I just want to get him to answer the questions he's been ducking for some time. WHY WON'T HE?
Ok first of all I'd like to point out that this guy is a phsyco, He went to bed thinking about me and then woke up at 8am monday morning and he is still obssesing over me.

I will adress some of your issues, 10 black belts I'm not sure where it sais that on my wb sitehttp://greencloud.net,,, Athough I have been training since I was 6. I have received ranking in certain styles and even honerary ranking in other styles personaly the paper they are writen is good enough to wipe your ass with.

Lets move on,,, Hmmm why I don't give out black belts like a black belt factory in two years..... I have to reasons for this,,, I am a traditional school so belts don't hold much value to us. The other is I am a kung Fu school so we dont use Belts per say we use sashes so I guess your right I don't give out Black Belts Not that you yourself achieved one from Alan Lee,, remember that's why you hired me.

Wing chun,,, what is it with this style Who ever said anything about Wing Chun, altough because of your limmited physical ability I might of sugested that maybe you should try the style

Adoption, I have a mother and a father, but if you are reffering to the adoption ceremony (bai see) witch you paid for yes I had one of those just like you.

This is my web site http://greencloud.net I am not sure to what you are reffering to.

In closing Anthony I did teach you for a short while and you did have difficulty mastering even line basics.

As far as money that you paid me it was I that suggested that you give the money to CTS personaly since I was giving him all of it.

I on the other hand just helped with your training when Chan Tai San was trying to teach you forms. So in my opinion you are calling CTS a Fraud and a Liar, I was only trying to help you out.

I also helped you with buissnes also since you were just a novice at running a kung fu school, and I gave you all the tools that I had to help you along.

Anthony I'm nlot sure as to what you are mad about and as to what inspired you to come at me this way after all these years,, It makes no sense. I'm just figuring that you have teamed up with DUPISHA and that you are both out of your minds.

If it makes you happy,,, Pooooof abra kadabra You are atraining brother and you are super skilled and better that all of us

Even though you werent around when sifu was sick or at his funeral and you just found out about his passing.

I'm sorry your some where in Florida where they don't have papers or magazines or telephone so you didn't know

I didn't answere you rants and raves because I thought what you were saying was bad for my Sifu's memory and I did Promise to keep the fact you were my student trying to catch up to the fake rep you perpetuated all these years.

Why you would expose yourself like this after all these years, and thin that you can tarnish my rep. I don't know???

OK so you studied with CTS, I helped you

You dierctly paid CTS to teach you not me and I still offered my services to you for free.

I suggested to you that you should pay the man dierctly not me so you can close to him.

I helped you with the buissines aspects of your school.

I have never brought your name up.

So what is your problem