Thread: Steve Demasco left USSD?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by xcakid View Post
    Great, another McDojo in the running courtesy of Steve Demasco. How many school did he have under him? Mainly east coast, CT/NY/NJ if I recall.
    Actually, it's NY (the two that are left there) NH, PA, and there's a school in North Carolina that's not listed.

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SenseiShellie View Post
    Actually, it's NY (the two that are left there)
    yeah, one of them is down the street from my son's old pediatrician: I used to hold him up at the window and tell him that this was where the silly people came to play...

i don;t even think the abbot of shaolin knows any kung fu, so why would he want to claim discipleship.

Quote Originally Posted by doug maverick View Post
    i don;t even think the abbot of shaolin knows any kung fu, so why would he want to claim discipleship.

Shhhhh......no one outside Kung Fu practitioners know that. It a great way to charge hundred of dollars for lesson. Keep it on the DL will ya. Shhhhhhh
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.