Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you do?

Blog Entries

What do you do?

scenario 1:

you are approached by a guy, then notice you are being surrounded by two more. the intensity is growing, you have an idea you are in an effed up situation.

forget talking......its not going to happen.

what do you do?
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Blog Entries
    to start this off.....

if i were in a situation like that and new it was on like donkey kong, i'd stop looking directly at people, use my peripherals, and turn my senses up. all happens real quick. at the same time, im looking for the gap to escape through, or the closest guy to grab and throw to make a gap.

i want to keep everyone in front of me. ill zig zag in and out....but if i know i'm phucked.......i'm grabbin one of them and holdin on like there's no tomorrow. the more they beat me, the more i squeeze the schit out of their necks. if i pass out so are you. if i happen to die, im trying to take someone with me. hell, ill need company on the way up.

Blog Entries
    oh, no, i do have my guys spar 3 on one all the time. sometimes its just a free for all.

in fact, it was this kind of training that saved my ex students life when he was jumped by 5-6 guys with screw drivers and knives. he came out victorious, but not without injury. one of the injuries would have meant sure death.......but i heard when the cops got there my student was still fighting these guys off.

but i was asking about if you were in this scenario.....what would you do?
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 10-21-2007 at 11:23 AM.

The guy in front of me I would immediately thrust my fingers in/at his eyes or jab fingers to his throat. Then two options immediately come to mind..run, or use guy#1 as a sheild ,then battering ram to hopefully get at least one of the other fellas off balance or even knocked down. I would try to then incapacitate guy#3 as quickly as possible and get the hell out of there.

Thats just how I envision it. If a can buy a few seconds to pull my pistol then they're toast.
    1 Sam. 16:7

Blog Entries
    if i were in that situation, i'd slowly gravitate towards the biggest threat, and try to take care of him first. but if i had to, i'd grab the smallest guy and throw him into them, making room for an escape.

yeah, no questions asked, strike hard strike fast, and be out of there.

I guess it may depend on how intent the group is to get "you". I had this kind of scenario happen to me once, when walking back to my apartment around 1am. There was 3 guys, but one didn't stand directly in front of me.
    one was leaning against a wood railing/fence, and the other two started coming up behind me.
    The dude on the fence said "yo, that's him right there aint it?" and started coming off the fence.
    I looked at him and said "what's up man?" Not confrontationally, but as if I knew him from around the way. He responded "wuz up" and I just kept walking.
    I could hear them as I was walking away, one dude was like "hey, you knew that dude?" and the other was like "naw, I don't know him. I don't know.."
    Luckly they didn't follow me after that. I knew as soon as he said "Yo, that's him .." that I was gonna get rolled. I didn't plan my response, and I'm not sure what I would have done other than run at that instant if they tried to rush me or start digging in their waistband.
    It's hard to say what anyone would do in any real situation until it happens.

kick to the groin, chorp choy to the throat, mean but effective

run, run fast. if i couldnt run. nuts, neck, eyes, get behind a guy if I could, bite his ear off, scratch, ....if i had a cell phone on me use that to throw at somebody.

what elese?....dont stope swinging and kicking... oh yeah and yell like a demon.
    make animal sounds......all while trying to run away.

spit for distraction.....

.....keep my chin tucked and go out swinging.

I hope they en'choy lee Fut in there nuts...
    Last edited by bigdoing; 10-28-2007 at 07:18 PM. Reason: spelling
    Bryan Davis

Quote Originally Posted by brothernumber9 View Post
    I guess it may depend on how intent the group is to get "you". I had this kind of scenario happen to me once, when walking back to my apartment around 1am. There was 3 guys, but one didn't stand directly in front of me.
    one was leaning against a wood railing/fence, and the other two started coming up behind me.
    The dude on the fence said "yo, that's him right there aint it?" and started coming off the fence.
    I looked at him and said "what's up man?" Not confrontationally, but as if I knew him from around the way. He responded "wuz up" and I just kept walking.
    I could hear them as I was walking away, one dude was like "hey, you knew that dude?" and the other was like "naw, I don't know him. I don't know.."
    Luckly they didn't follow me after that. I knew as soon as he said "Yo, that's him .." that I was gonna get rolled. I didn't plan my response, and I'm not sure what I would have done other than run at that instant if they tried to rush me or start digging in their waistband.
    It's hard to say what anyone would do in any real situation until it happens.
    good way to keep your cool. hopefully they never came accross who they were really looking for.
    Bless you

I'd just start throwing rocks and braches and whatever at the guys. Then I'd start kicking them in the knees over and over again. (have you started picturing this yet?) all the while slapping at their faces. When one comes to grab me, I just start biting the crap out of his hands until he retreats. At that moment I scream a bloodthirsty roar and start running at them like an enraged gorilla, arms flailing like sow chois of doom and destruction.

That, my friends, will win you many a street fight...
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Blog Entries
    drake!!!!!

are you a student of mine? where the heck did you get my fighting style?

there's something amiss here!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    drake!!!!!

are you a student of mine? where the heck did you get my fighting style?

there's something amiss here!!!!!!!

I study Ancient Rabid Monkey style, passed down secretly over the centuries from rabid monkey to rabid monkey, with techniques so deadly, so fearsome, so secretive, I can only part with them under the conditions of $59.99, plus S&H. Please specify DVD or VHS.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    Pull out my gat... fire off and say it was self defense.

Talking Oh Fun

Demolish the aggressor and RUN!!!

I pick the biggest threat and head towards him. I look to see if he's going to throw something and if he does I bridge it while stepping forward and slamming him with a leopard fist in the crook of the throat (otherwise straight to the leopard fist). Hoping he's momentarily stunned (or passed out if I aimed correctly) I'd try to get him between me & the other two & take it from there.