Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Green CLOWN - 2 years in a row and counting

subjected to death by 'Bunga-Bunga"!

Reply]
    LOL!! You just dated yourself with that one!!!

I love threads like this they make wing chun guys look good.

Kinda figured it wasn't going to happen when talk of weapons, killing, and crippling and a waiver came into the discussion. Should've just set up a gym location, agreed on basic common sense rules like no weapons, a 1 on 1 fight, a neutral ref, and had at it. Of course Gene Ching can still settle this in part...

After Ross's story, Gene could easily destroy someone's reputation with a simple internet post. I imagine he's either reveling in the Godlike power he's suddenly been given, or maybe considering banning both of them for causing him so much trouble wishing he'd locked the thread in the first place Or maybe sit it out for awhile and see if they can work things in a simpler and more reasonable manner and reschedule?

Or maybe this thread caused Gene to down 3 bottles of Aspirin and he's in a coma now?

Nahh Gene's probably chillin' in a jacuzzi with nacho cheez sauce covered ninjettes ala scarface watching the trainwreck.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Rad View Post
    Kinda figured it wasn't going to happen when talk of weapons, killing, and crippling and a waiver came into the discussion. Should've just set up a gym location, agreed on basic common sense rules like no weapons, a 1 on 1 fight, a neutral ref, and had at it. Of course Gene Ching can still settle this in part...

After Ross's story, Gene could easily destroy someone's reputation with a simple internet post. I imagine he's either reveling in the Godlike power he's suddenly been given, or maybe considering banning both of them for causing him so much trouble wishing he'd locked the thread in the first place Or maybe sit it out for awhile and see if they can work things in a simpler and more reasonable manner and reschedule?
    Last time Fu-Pow brought his lawyer in, Gene banned LKFMDC and Fu-Pow. I imagine a second lawyer infraction will result in a lifetime ban for Ross.

Gene so wishes that were so...

But no. Now Gene has to shut this all down because you all can't behave yourselves.

This forum never condones challenge fights. Just get past yourselves and think about that for one moment. Of course we can't condone that. It would put us in a legal quagmire if anyone got hurt and in a challenge fight, it seems inevitable that someone would get hurt. As a publisher, I'm all for freedom of speech. I administer this forum with that philosophy. However, there's a certain point where you cross the line and put other people in jeopardy. We've built a massive forum here over the years. And while flame wars are inevitable too, when people start tossing around legal actions, whether real or simply posturing, it takes it to another level of disregard for all the other members here.

So I've said this before and I'll say it again:

NOBODY MOVE. NOBODY GETS HURT.

This means any further mention of this situation by any party will result in banning.

This is over on our forum. Take it somewhere else, boys.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart