Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Green CLOWN - 2 years in a row and counting

I'm confused about this''Lawyer''. Is there a Lawyer?

Could be spin.......where's the proof?

Is it possible someone could pose as a lawyer? I guess a name could clear that up real quick.

Ahhhhhh gotta love KFM on a Sunday afternoon.

Oh....there goes the microwave....gotta get the popcorn.

Unless we see this lawyer in an MMA ring, I doubt his skills would hold up in court anyway.

What is his MMA record anyway? I can't find his fights on Youtube.

Blog Entries
    move over bandit, frankie frank is in the house.........pass me that popcorn
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Blog Entries
    live footage of gus and dave figthing found on the 8-9 sec mark of this youtube clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgA2lM8KE6c

WORD ON THE STREET.. accidental deletion

Well the word on the street is Green Cloud is in China Town RIGHT NOW!!!!!
    its 1:38pm est. and they just left the park. And Mike Beatto is pi$$ed off that he had to miss a day of work to smell the pu$$y in the air coming from Ross's crotch, as he colorfully put it.. he also stated to wanting to fight him and all of his students now and "smash things" he also said. "Dave Ross is a pu$$y and this just proves how much of a pu$$y he is. He never beat my Sifu and what made him think he could now".
    theres footage of them at the park of GreenCloud warming up and waiting for over an hour wondering "Where is Dave?"
    we the people looking for answers. and the question is "Wheres Dave?" I hope not behind is computer.

more information as the Story uncovers, NEWS @ 11..............

Quote Originally Posted by Larro View Post
    Well the word on the street is Green Cloud is in China Town RIGHT NOW!!!!!
    its 1:38pm est. and they just left the park. And Mike Beatto is pi$$ed off that he had to miss a day of work to smell the pu$$y in the air coming from Ross's crotch, as he colorfully put it.. he also stated to wanting to fight him and all of his students now and "smash things" he also said. "Dave Ross is a pu$$y and this just proves how much of a pu$$y he is. He never beat my Sifu and what made him think he could now".
    theres footage of them at the park of GreenCloud warming up and waiting for over an hour wondering "Where is Dave?"
    we the people looking for answers. and the question is "Wheres Dave?" I hope not behind is computer.

more information as the Story uncovers, NEWS @ 11..............
    Since you re-posted, I'll post the updated video of David Ross coming to make good on the challenge match. Dave's still not here, man

For some reason I can imagine LKMFDC waving and jumping in a park and saying "I'M DAVE!!!" and Green Cloud's crew saying, in unison "DAVE'S NOT HERE, MAN!"
    Last edited by BlueTravesty; 10-28-2007 at 12:13 PM.
    "Prepare your mind..." "For a mind explosion!"
    -The Human Giant, Illusionators

Quote Originally Posted by BlueTravesty View Post
    Since you re-posted, I'll post the updated video of David Ross coming to make good on the challenge match. Dave's still not here, man
    LMAO............

Blog Entries
    OMG......

who? Dave's Not Here!

Word On The Street.. 4pm Edition

WORD ON THE STREET IS who had lawyers call who?.... Well this reporter found out it was the "King" of San-da himself having freshmen Students from NYU calling the Green Cloud school in a form a scared tactic "Stating if there is any video of them fighting and if Dave were to loose the fight, he'd call green cloud "in to court for slander if the video was to ever reach the web and to also sign a contract stating that he couldn't"... I guess Dave made that possible by not Showing up.

This reporter has questions that need to be answered.

"WHERES DAVE!?"
    if you have anything NEWS related to this story please call our TIP line @ 1-888-wheres-dave.

On a serious note, I can't wait to find out what's really going on though... let's hope this IS interesting, and doesn't boil down to a bunch of lawyer-fu.

As for the above-referenced video, hey, the dude's school IS named Green Cloud. Do I even have to point out a possible connection?

On a serious note, I can't wait to find out what's really going on though... let's hope this IS interesting, and doesn't boil down to a bunch of lawyer-fu.

As for the above-referenced video, hey, the dude's school IS named Green Cloud. Do I even have to point out a possible connection?
    I read it loud and clear

LOL. Comedy Central!

Last I remember Ross said he had some training scheduled for today that he couldn't (and didn't want to) change so it's probably going to be a long wait.

Maybe next time have BOTH fighters agree on the time/location before getting excited about the fight.

Wow, Dr. Harut is online. Most likely following this fight drama to be. Maybe he'll challenge the winner.
    Last edited by Yao Sing; 10-28-2007 at 12:28 PM.
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

Blog Entries
    did someone mentions something about green clouds?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66S2PaZyvoA

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Sing View Post
    Last I remember Ross said he had some training scheduled for today that he couldn't (and didn't want to ) change so it's probably going to be a long wait.

Maybe next time have BOTH fighters agree on the time/location before getting excited about the fight.
    Bah, act like rational people? I REFUSE! This is the internet!!! *kicks his computer monitor down a deep pit.*

banditshaw made me crave popcorn