Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: The demise of TMA

Quote Originally Posted by Larro View Post
    I RESPECT THE PEOPLE WHO WERE KNOWN TO TAKE LIVES WITH THERE CMA. AND THE ONES WHO TEACH THERE FIGHTING SYSTEM....
    Can you name any of these people?
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    Can you name any of these people?
    i read it in books about dim mak and CMA other styles, and from old school ju-jitsu guy talking about his sensei who trained with wally Jay

peace out im done

I heard Gus showed up at his school and he wouldn't come out, and that the people at the desk were saying that he wasn't in while he hiding in his office... but i have no proof of this..
    Wow, I thought you were just kidding. You mean people have actually said this?

Slander-a malicious, false, and defamatory satement or report.

So....did that change anything?
    Last edited by Anthony; 10-20-2007 at 12:15 PM.

cjurakpt Guest
    FRIST OFF, J@CK-@FF
    that's Mr. Off to you...

I'm Just saying whats the word on the street is.....
    "the street" - as in Wall Street? or as in the painting by Balthus? (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...Den%26sa%3DN); c'mon, this is just silly - you heard it from someone who heard it from someone, etc. etc. and like most stories within the TCMA community, it's basically no different from the "telephone" game we all played as kids; my perspective, at this point, is if you weren't there to see it happen, it is inherently suspect;

AND ANOTHER THING IS I'M NOT A LITTLE P*$$Y B*TCH THROWING PEOPLE UNDER THE BUS....
    well, uh, that's good, I guess...

So never mind where i heard this from....Just know what the word on the street is..
    see, that's the problem: when you drop a claim, but are unwilling to cite the source, it's basically gossip; you decry talking sh1t - how exactly is what you claim not doing exactly that?

ALSO WHAT WAS THAT LAST 7 WORDS IN MY LAST POST?...."but i have no proof of this"
    and therefore an excellent reason not to state it in the first place; besides, don't try to be so clever - the subtext of your comment is basically "I have some sort of beef with Ross, heard this negative thing about him, I chose to believe it because it fits with my personal agenda, and now I am repeating it because I want to make him look bad publically"; simply putting a disclaimer at the end doesn't count as a get-out-of-jail-free-card...

slanderous? define it then use it.
    definition: publicly stating something about someone else that paints them in a negative light without providing a shred of evidence;
    usage: Larro is a magnificent b@stard who sodomizes small woodland creatures

I just don't get it.. these guys trained with each other then sh*t on each other. calling people frauds and who trained with who thats some vagina type of talk.
    that's a very idealized perspective, but unforunately has no basis in reality (if you knew your TCMA history, you'd know that Chan Heung's original 18 disciples evidently hated each other's guts - so if anything, we are carrying on tradition very faithfully!) anyway, it's a lot of accumulation over a lot of years - it would reasonably be difficult for someone on the outside to understand

i read it in books about dim mak and CMA other styles, and from old school ju-jitsu guy talking about his sensei who trained with wally Jay
    what you read in books is mostly BS when it comes to TCMA, especially in regards to stuff like dim mak, which is really nothing more than knowing where on someone's anatomy you are more likely to cause damage (e.g. - thoracic outlet neurovascular bundle), and training / conditioning your hands to hit those areas

peace out im done
    Thanks, you've made my day.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    yawn, you really are a huge bore so this will be my last response to you (please savor it!)

I should drive 3 hours out of my way after he challenged me a year ago and then promptly backed out? Anyone can read the thread, if you have a minute it's a laugh riot

Like I said, you're brilliant....
    My My I am realy flattered, You guys are still talking about me

As far as driving three hours to fight Dave or visa versa it is realy out of the way for both of us.

Consider this fact that Mike and others are well aware of this ,,,,years ago we had our fight and I took you down in seconds In fact it was so easy that I did it without having to hurt you. It was like fighting a 9 year old girl and I probably used less energy that the guy that tossed you off the lei tai stage.

Like I said back then I was in a bad place since I was recovering from my hip replacement and dave had the witt to check mate me and take advatage of the situation. Touche I lost that round.

Here is the deal I'm not making any chalenges here since you won the internet challenge and won it by default.

Buthe fact remains that I beat your ass a long time ago and have witnesses, unlike you who never got a chance to have a rematch.

In your own words, driving three hours to go to fight somebody at there convinience is a waste of my time since I already beat his ass.

And by the way I don't need to bring other people into this,, I haven't. If you ever want to redeem your loss you know where I am.

Dave if you want to have a Gong sao give me a call and we will set it up the old way based on a mutual location and time discussed over the phone or over yum cha. you know face face to face.

I don't have the time to waste on this blog and if you try to instigate me into San Da rules or getting in to my spedos you loose. My only terms if you decide to do this is no rules. and a time and place that we both agree on, mano y mano.

this is my final post you have my number.

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...ve+ross&page=2

Quote Originally Posted by Green Cloud View Post
    My My I am realy flattered, You guys are still talking about me

As far as driving three hours to fight Dave or visa versa it is realy out of the way for both of us.

Consider this fact that Mike and others are well aware of this ,,,,years ago we had our fight and I took you down in seconds In fact it was so easy that I did it without having to hurt you. It was like fighting a 9 year old girl and I probably used less energy that the guy that tossed you off the lei tai stage.

Like I said back then I was in a bad place since I was recovering from my hip replacement and dave had the witt to check mate me and take advatage of the situation. Touche I lost that round.

Here is the deal I'm not making any chalenges here since you won the internet challenge and won it by default.

Buthe fact remains that I beat your ass a long time ago and have witnesses, unlike you who never got a chance to have a rematch.

In your own words, driving three hours to go to fight somebody at there convinience is a waste of my time since I already beat his ass.

And by the way I don't need to bring other people into this,, I haven't. If you ever want to redeem your loss you know where I am.

Dave if you want to have a Gong sao give me a call and we will set it up the old way based on a mutual location and time discussed over the phone or over yum cha. you know face face to face.

I don't have the time to waste on this blog and if you try to instigate me into San Da rules or getting in to my spedos you loose. My only terms if you decide to do this is no rules. and a time and place that we both agree on, mano y mano.

this is my final post you have my number.

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...ve+ross&page=2

i'm sure i've heard this before
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Aight , Word On The Street Is...

i heard that gus is gonna be at the Ten Tigers Kung-Fu Academy Sifu Rik Kellerman's place, in Huntington Station on sunday for a mantis class sifu thomas is giving

i just saw this video looks like home boy can move http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DncXjAqFLcI

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com

.....wtf?

i heard that gus is gonna be at the Ten Tigers Kung-Fu Academy Sifu Rik Kellerman's place, in Huntington Station on sunday for a mantis class sifu thomas is giving

i just saw this video looks like home boy can move http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DncXjAqFLcI

okay it's a deal. gong sau at Kellerman's tomorrow! i'll be there

Gus you gonna be there?

hey NYC Hung Ga I'll be there

yeah, while yer at it, has anybody considered inviting ME?? Kee-Rist!
    jeez, first he asks if he can bring his dog, I say ,"Sure," and the next thing, a whole busload of Gong-Sao Happy maniacs are camping out at Casa del Tigre!
    You guys better bring some fukin beer, that's all I'm sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    yeah, while yer at it, has anybody considered inviting ME?? Kee-Rist!
    jeez, first he asks if he can bring his dog, I say ,"Sure," and the next thing, a whole busload of Gong-Sao Happy maniacs are camping out at Casa del Tigre!
    You guys better bring some fukin beer, that's all I'm sayin...
    Okay Rik your invited to a gong sau tomorrow at your school.
    I'll bring the beer.

Casa Del Tigre, LMAO!

oh yeah, and BTeffin W, we are hosting Sifu Thomas for a seminar on Praying Mantis-PRAYING MANTIS!!! Nowhere in the flyer does it say Gus and ,what- now NYCHung-Ga, or whomever is also hosting a piggyback seminar on Gong-Sau procedure? You realize there will be an additional fee.

you also relize that Sifu Thomas is on a schedule and has to return to DC, so while you guys are playing, we will be at Orient in Bethpage eating Dim-Sum.
    Just don't break anything, and clean up and lock up when you leave.
    And keep yer hands off the guitars!

ok, y'all can play the strats, but nobody touches my Les Pauls.