Thread: OT: "i think" lust caution

Hybrid View

Yeah its looks like that to me. the thing is lust caution is a really boring movie because of the pacing idk if you've seen it yet but i wish i would've seen this movie in the bronx so the audience would've made it more exciting. i got know feeling of suspense as you should in a spy film also with such intense sex scenes the killing scenes were extremely lack luster. i think when shooting sex scenes you have to make it sensual you have make the audience feel aroused by watching the scene instead of being disturbed like lust caution's love scenes also on a personal note i hated seeing tony luengs ball sack they could've kept that shot to themselves.

I just thought if the sex scenes were going to be the only action in the film it should have been done better and more sensual also there was no real verbal action no feeling that she was going to get caught in the beginning you had a feeling that tony lueng knew but they didn't build on it which i wish they did. there was just little moments here there but i wish they would just built upon it. but you did feel for tang wei character how she was just basically used and abused by both lueng and her own people. the story was great but the way it was told was wrong.

i think when shooting sex scenes you have to make it sensual you have make the audience feel aroused by watching the scene instead of being disturbed like lust caution's love scenes also on a personal note i hated seeing tony luengs ball sack they could've kept that shot to themselves.
    LOL !!

Seriously, how explicit was it?
    Comparable to what movie(s) ?
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

this movie goes right under in the realm of sence's when it comes to the sex scenes which means your gonna think tony is really plowing her. but its not attractive at all cause it looks like tony is raping the chick

Quote Originally Posted by doug maverick View Post
    this movie goes right under in the realm of sence's when it comes to the sex scenes which means your gonna think tony is really plowing her. but its not attractive at all cause it looks like tony is raping the chick
    Eww..never cared for that crap...only one scene?

i didn't like that film at all. but there's a film worst then both these films combined its a french film call anatomy of hell. you have to have astrong stomach for that one

Quote Originally Posted by doug maverick View Post
    i didn't like that film at all. but there's a film worst then both these films combined its a french film call anatomy of hell. you have to have astrong stomach for that one
    Yes, that one was quite disturbing, so was bassie moi.

was bassei moi the one with the girl going around f ucking and killing guys yeah that was pretty crazy but doesn't beat the bloody d!ck scene or the period blood tea scene in anatomy of hell