Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best form of Martial Arts....

David J,
    I love glock fu, ranks right up there with Ching Chang and Run Can do.

lkfmdc, wow
    I cant beleive he was caught with Sum Young Boi. I thought they seemd gay when they introduced me to that flamer Tu Can Chu but what the hell do I know I live all the way up in Caan Sei Sh it.

htowndragon
    i know that chin tu faat DID have a price on his head but the contract was given to Run Wong Wei who could never seem to find him no matter where he looked.

Thats always the case with those Wong's.......... that cant do anything Wight!
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

oh ****, then i guess he got lucky then!

Quote Originally Posted by htowndragon View Post
    i thought sum ting wong was dead? didn't chin tu fat and his boys call a hit on him a while back? that guy still alive?
    After his run in with Chin Tu Fat's enforcers, known as the Sahp Bat Lo Faan, he survived but changed his name to Lei Lo
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by DPL View Post
    Dude, love your sig. I remember playing that game on my brother's old TRS-80 back in the day but I can't remember the name of it. Adventure? Was it just Adventure or something else? At the time it was awesome...
    Zork. But the game you are thinking of is "adventure quest". it was part of the "jewels of darkness" trilogy. I still have that trilogy.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

I knew you'd know.

Was there one called "Wizardry?" I also vaguely remember one about a haunted mansion... ring any bells?
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    I prefer my HK-Jutsu, its lineage is better than yours !
    my thermo nuclear fu beats
    all

only our true oppenheimer lineage is the right one

not like those concept based einstein fa g's
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Yue View Post
    I seem to remember a text only game called Wizardry, too... or something like that.

Zork was the Hitchhiker's Guide of text games. Very funny.
    I never played a text version of wizardry, but that doesn't mean there wasn't one. Every version I played had graphics, but I may not have started playing till like wizardry III.

Ever play master of evil?

I used to love the old sierra games, in particular, leisure suit larry, king's quest and quest for glory (heroe's quest). the police quest series was really good, too.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

pffft.

My ****roach fu beats your thermonuclear fu anyday. Besides, my system is hundreds of millions of years old.

www.curious3d.com

I was a big Monkey Island fan. Loved those games! Was that Sierra?

www.curious3d.com

I knew you'd know.

Was there one called "Wizardry?" I also vaguely remember one about a haunted mansion... ring any bells?
    a haunted mansion... that may have been the sierra game "the colonel's bequest" - another good sierra game. Was it about a group of people who were called to this mansion, and one by one, people started coming up missing?

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

I was a big Monkey Island fan. Loved those games! Was that Sierra?
    LucasFilm games.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

pffft.

My ****roach fu beats your thermonuclear fu anyday. Besides, my system is hundreds of millions of years old.
    well as they say

if at first u dont succeed

try

try
    again

and use bigger bombs
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

I can talk about this all day... remember "broken sword"? I hear they are making a movie out of that series.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

Wait... the haunted mansion game may be maniac mansion...that was another one that I really liked. that was moreso about aliens though...

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

I do remember broken sword, but just barely.

I recently ordered a graphical version of Zork - came out quite some time ago but got pretty good reviews. Looking forward to playing it.

www.curious3d.com