Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hung Fa Yi Wing Chun Ireland Workshop

Quote Originally Posted by Wayfaring View Post
    Terence,

While we are speaking on the topics of schools and locations, I was reading through this thread over on bullshido which basically consists of someone looking for good wing chun instruction in the St. Louis area. Your name came up, but apparantly your school closed, and you refer people to a local university WC instructor?

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=54599

So your school must already be underground.

I don't have -- and never have had -- a "school" and I don't "teach wing chun". I am part of a group here that trains WCK. It's a private group. We don't advertise, don't charge fees, don't partake of any of the BS associated with TCMAs -- just get together and train. Most of us train at other places too, and if we meet anyone that's genuinely interested in what we do, one of the group can ask to bring them in.

I get a handful of people every month asking me to teach or to direct them to someone who does. Some of the guys in my group also get contacted. We've found through experience that most people "interested" in WCK aren't interested in training as we do -- they want the TCMA crap, so we don't waste our time or theirs.

Tony,

If I told you that I was going to play (tennis) at Wimbledon Championship's soon I would expect that anyone in their right mind would question my assertion. After all, Wimbledon is one of the premier competive tennis events in the world (just like the UFC is for MMA), and any reasonable person would expect someone *invited* to play at Wimbledon (also like the UFC) would be someone who has a proven record of high-level play, has done well in other tournaments, etc. These accomplishments would not be a secret.

Not only that, but to reach the skill level necessary to compete at Wimbledon (or the UFC) would require that the person have already competed against top-level players (fighter), have trained with top coaches, etc. To become a really skilled fighter requires that a person spend lots and lots of time sparring and training with top level people. Who has Milton trained with? Where has he done his ground training? What good people has he sparred with? No one. And if he had, he could answer these questions easily.

You mentioned Kimbo -- there is a guy that boxed in prison, has fights on Youtube, has documented fights, has fought with known MMA fighters, etc. How does this in any way compare to unknown and unproven Milton? This guy is a fraud, pure and simple. His own clips demonstrate how poorly skilled he is.

And, if your kwoon wants fights -- so much so that you'll move the school to be closer to where they are held (why that is important who can say?), I can save you the trouble -- just go over to the UG or sherdog or bullshido forums and say that you guys want to fight some good MMA guys. They'll be more than happy to come to your school and school you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by t_niehoff View Post
    You are too funny. You guys may want to move the school closer to the mental health facility if you really believe any of this nonsense.
    T, leave the 'you guys' crap out of this. You are talking to Tony alone, no one else is speaking to you on this subject, so leave it between you and him. Do you really want to make it about 'you guys' yet again? I'm really sick of your trolling and your 'mouth'. Or is this the way all you 'chu guys' operate??

(see the point? let it go already)

Do you even have any questions to ask regarding the original thread (the Ireland workshop in case you forgot)?

Jonathan

Originally posted by t_niehoff
    ...Milton? This guy is a fraud, pure and simple. His own clips demonstrate how poorly skilled he is.
    Terence,
    It always comes down to you and what you know what you do and how you do it and if you disagree you must always attack the efforts of those with whom you disagree. First you make grandiose claims about being able to kick the ass of the Tai Chi Grandmaster Chen Xiao Wang. Now you who have No videos online No fights to speak of and turned down the opportunity to publicly touch hands in Cleveland with Victor Parlati and others. Yet now you want people to believe you and you alone can judge the merit and accomplishments of others from the comfort of your computer room. You are a shining example of a keyboard warrior and blowhard lawyer both!

Terence you want to seem like the conscience of the forum but you know your limits try and argue with me from your keyboard about the searches you have done when the easiset thing in the world for you to do would be to look and see which gym Milton is fighting out of and call there directly that is posted on the threads you cite. Would you do that oh no that might mean getting some freakin' results hell no its much easier to sit on your @ss and type bullshido all day and night. Much easier to dream about fights you could have won bad mouth people on the internet you could have met. You calling someone a liar is laughable, you teaching someone anything about martail arts is laughable you moving away from that keyboard showing any semblance of manhood d@mn near impossible. You trying to talk sh!t to me MF please I got the private email from you whining claiming not to make it personal claiming to be taken out of context but once again you just prove yourself a hypocrite and Victor Parlati correct when it comes to your character.
    Tony Jacobs

ng doh luk mun fa kin kwan

"...Therefore the truly great man dwells on what is real
    and not what is on the surface,
    On the fruit and not the flower.
    Therefore accept the one and reject the other. "

World Hung Fa Yi Wing Chun Kung Fu Association
    Southern Shaolin Kung Fu Global Discussion Forum

Quote Originally Posted by canglong View Post
    Terence,
    It always comes down to you and what you know what you do and how you do it and if you disagree you must always attack the efforts of those with whom you disagree.
    You brought this nonsense up -- I didn't say anything about your HFY seminar, but then out of the blue you throw in the stuff about Milton and the UFC and moving the HFY school to be closer to "underground fights". Why? What did that have to do with the Ireland seminar? Nothing. You put those things in because you believed they sounded impressive. Well, it backfired. They didn't sound impressive, they sounded silly and were clearly nonsense. And when people make silly and nonsensical claims, they're asking to get called on them.

First you make grandiose claims about being able to kick the ass of the Tai Chi Grandmaster Chen Xiao Wang. Now you who have No videos online No fights to speak of and turned down the opportunity to publicly touch hands in Cleveland with Victor Parlati and others. Yet now you want people to believe you and you alone can judge the merit and accomplishments of others from the comfort of your computer room. You are a shining example of a keyboard warrior and blowhard lawyer both!
    That's hardly a gradiose claim -- that I could beat someone who has never fought or trained to fight a day in their life! Hey, I could beat loads of grandmothers too. (In the TCMAs, grandmaster=grandmother, for the most part).

And stop trying to rewrite history. I told Victor on this forum that I didn't want to go to Cleveland simply to "touch hands" with a bunch of WCK people. He didn't want to bring in good nonWCK fighters to the event and make sparring mandatory but wanted a wing chun friendship thingy -- that's cool, but it doesn't interest me.

As far as me alone juding the merits and accomplishments of others -- if you are talking about MIlton, where are these merits and accomplishments besides in your and his imagination? His clips speak for themselves. Go post links to his clips on the UG or sherdog and ask some MMAists to comment on them. You'll hear the same things I'm telling you -- they show poor level of skills.

Blowhard, keyboard warrior? Hmm. I'm not the guy claiming Milton is going to the UFC, or that my school is moving to be closer to "underground fights."

Terence you want to seem like the conscience of the forum but you know your limits try and argue with me from your keyboard about the searches you have done when the easiset thing in the world for you to do would be to look and see which gym Milton is fighting out of and call there directly that is posted on the threads you cite. Would you do that oh no that might mean getting some freakin' results hell no its much easier to sit on your @ss and type bullshido all day and night. Much easier to dream about fights you could have won bad mouth people on the internet you could have met. You calling someone a liar is laughable, you teaching someone anything about martail arts is laughable you moving away from that keyboard showing any semblance of manhood d@mn near impossible. You trying to talk sh!t to me MF please I got the private email from you whining claiming not to make it personal claiming to be taken out of context but once again you just prove yourself a hypocrite and Victor Parlati correct when it comes to your character.
    Dude, your making the claims, I'm just pointing out that they are silly and nonsensical claims. Rant and rage all you like -- all that tells me is that you have nothing to back up your claims, so all you can do is rant and rage about what a pr1ck I am. OK. But whatever I am has nothing to do with how silly and nonsensical your claims are.

Quote Originally Posted by JPinAZ View Post
    T, leave the 'you guys' crap out of this. You are talking to Tony alone, no one else is speaking to you on this subject, so leave it between you and him. Do you really want to make it about 'you guys' yet again? I'm really sick of your trolling and your 'mouth'. Or is this the way all you 'chu guys' operate??

(see the point? let it go already)
    Point taken. I understand this is soley Tony's claims --so I apologize to the rest of "you guys".

Do you even have any questions to ask regarding the original thread (the Ireland workshop in case you forgot)?
    Jonathan
    I have no questions and no comments about the Ireland workshop. I wouldn't have posted on this thread except for Tony's extraneous remarks.

Point taken. I understand this is soley Tony's claims --so I apologize to the rest of "you guys".

I have no questions and no comments about the Ireland workshop. I wouldn't have posted on this thread except for Tony's extraneous remarks.
    Fair enough.
    Thanks for the honest reply.

JP

Terence,
    You just can’t resist, can you? Take a lesson from Tony before you fuhk up any more, though I wouldn’t put it past you to continue making an @ss out of yourself. Listen carefully Teri, Milton doesn’t give a flyin’ sh!t about the internet, and he could care less about “proving” his skill online; something your internet-indulged life seems to revolve around.

After your 1700 posts here, the only thing you’ve proven is you’ve got too much time on your hands and you spend it criticizing people. You must be one unhappy expert spending all your time watching videos online of others actually dealing with sweat and blood. Easy to talk cr@p about others, isn’t it? Before you go out calling someone a fraud, you should check your own backyard. Hey, why not challenge Milton if you’re so pent up about it? I’ll bet you don’t have the guts, well maybe physically you’ve got ‘one’.

I’ll tell you what. I’ll call you a genuine marital artist; someone who can back up his words, if you follow through with your ‘call out’ to the Tai Chi Grandmaster Chen Xiao Wang and kick his @ss like you said you can. Nonsensical claims? To me, you’re the REAL fraud.

Where’s your videos?

Where’s the proof of your skill?

You say you can beat many grandmasters?

How many grandmasters have you beaten down so far? Is that your standard? Who the hell are you to say these kind of things when you don't even hold yourself up to the same? You’re all talk. Your claims are full of sh!t. Don’t say sh!t you can’t prove. Don’t go around here parading yourself like you’re the 'man' when you’re not. Only you’re dumb enough to say something as stupid as:
    “ That's hardly a gradiose claim -- that I could beat someone who has never fought or trained to fight a day in their life! Hey, I could beat loads of grandmothers too. (In the TCMAs, grandmaster=grandmother, for the most part).”
    You’re just a brave little keyboard fighter p!ssing on the shoes of real men. Comments like this show you’ve got no honor and no respect. You are no Martial Artist.

Milton is all about standing his ground face to face. Man to Man. Like Tony said, if you’re that terrified and overreacting about an announcement, just give his local gym a call to ease your shakey nerves. Pay him a visit, big man. He’s never lost a match and never backed down from a challenge. More silly and unfounded claims? Get a d@mn life, T. You’re just a nobody who likes to jump on bandwagon after bandwagon. That’s all you’ve ever done. I heard Milton with my own ears, and yes he will be fighting in the UFC. Rant all you want like a little kid in a toy store, you’re gonna have to wait like everyone else. Your opinions don’t mean squat.

"Obey the natural laws and principles of the universe." ~ Grandmaster Garrett Gee

"Education which stops with efficiency may prove the greatest menace to society... We must remember intelligence is not enough. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.” ~ Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Terence you want to seem like the conscience of the forum
    More like the part of the brain that causes Tourette's syndrome.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Quote Originally Posted by Savi View Post
    I heard Milton with my own ears, and yes he will be fighting in the UFC. .
    The mere fact he told you he will be fighting in the UFC doesn't mean he will be.
    I would be more cautious before announcing things on a public forum which are 99% likely to be BS especially in view of the fact that the person in question has a proven track record of being 'economical with the truth'.
    'In the woods there is always a sound...In the city aways a reflection.'

'What about the desert?'

'You dont want to go into the desert'

- Spartan

Terence,
    You just can’t resist, can you? Take a lesson from Tony before you fuhk up any more, though I wouldn’t put it past you to continue making an @ss out of yourself. Listen carefully Teri, Milton doesn’t give a flyin’ sh!t about the internet, and he could care less about “proving” his skill online; something your internet-indulged life seems to revolve around.
    He doesn't seem interested in proving them anywhere since therre doesn't seem to be any record of his MMA fighitng accomplishments.

After your 1700 posts here, the only thing you’ve proven is you’ve got too much time on your hands and you spend it criticizing people. You must be one unhappy expert spending all your time watching videos online of others actually dealing with sweat and blood. Easy to talk cr@p about others, isn’t it? Before you go out calling someone a fraud, you should check your own backyard. Hey, why not challenge Milton if you’re so pent up about it? I’ll bet you don’t have the guts, well maybe physically you’ve got ‘one’.
    I'm quite happy, thank you very much! The only thing I'm criticizing is the nonsensical claims made my Tony -- Milton in the UFC and the HFY scdhool moving closer to the "underground fights." I'm not going to go around challenging all the fakes, frauds, and snake-oil salesmen in the martial arts -- their sheer number would overwhelm the possiblity! But you are right about one thing: it is easy to talk crap -- about crap.

I’ll tell you what. I’ll call you a genuine marital artist; someone who can back up his words, if you follow through with your ‘call out’ to the Tai Chi Grandmaster Chen Xiao Wang and kick his @ss like you said you can. Nonsensical claims? To me, you’re the REAL fraud.
    Call him out? Are you serious? He wouldn't fight a little girl. None of the grandmasters would. Because then we'd see what little in the way of skills they really have and their livlihood would go down the drain.

You don't really think these grandmasters -- grandmothers -- can fight, do you?

Where’s your videos?

Where’s the proof of your skill?

You say you can beat many grandmasters?
    Hey! Where are my claims? -- I'm not calling myself by any title, or letting others do so, I'm not holding myself out as an authority on martial arts, I'm not claiming to move my school nearer to some"underground fights" or to be preparing for the UFC.

How many grandmasters have you beaten down so far? Is that your standard? Who the hell are you to say these kind of things when you don't even hold yourself up to the same? You’re all talk. Your claims are full of sh!t. Don’t say sh!t you can’t prove. Don’t go around here parading yourself like you’re the 'man' when you’re not. Only you’re dumb enough to say something as stupid as:
    You’re just a brave little keyboard fighter p!ssing on the shoes of real men. Comments like this show you’ve got no honor and no respect. You are no Martial Artist.
    If you know of anty grandmaster that wants to fight me, I'll be glad to meet him. Hell, if you know any grandmaster that will fight anyone, I'll bet I can find someone who will fight them. Know any grandmasters willing, Savi?

Milton is all about standing his ground face to face. Man to Man. Like Tony said, if you’re that terrified and overreacting about an announcement, just give his local gym a call to ease your shakey nerves. Pay him a visit, big man. He’s never lost a match and never backed down from a challenge. More silly and unfounded claims? Get a d@mn life, T. You’re just a nobody who likes to jump on bandwagon after bandwagon. That’s all you’ve ever done. I heard Milton with my own ears, and yes he will be fighting in the UFC. Rant all you want like a little kid in a toy store, you’re gonna have to wait like everyone else. Your opinions don’t mean squat.

I'm sorry, but I don't fight on the ice.

I'm sure you ahve *heard* Milton with your own ears -- and that's precisely the problem. You are using the wrong organ -- your ears instead of your brain.

I'm quite happy, thank you very much! The only thing I'm criticizing is the nonsensical claims made my Tony -- Milton in the UFC and the HFY scdhool moving closer to the "underground fights." I'm not going to go around challenging all the fakes, frauds, and snake-oil salesmen in the martial arts -- their sheer number would overwhelm the possiblity! But you are right about one thing: it is easy to talk crap -- about crap.
    Again your opinion doesn't go very far beyond the written word. Stop pretending your over-saturated know it all attitude knows a d@mn thing about the underground scene cuz you obviously don't and wouldn't even survive in places like that. There's no keyboard to save you there. Definitely easy to talk crap for someone who only talks it, namely you. You whine and moan and scuff at martial artists like there's no tomorrow, but you've got nothing to show for yourself but the passing on of criticism for the world for the skill and knowledge you've never gotten yourself.

Call him out? Are you serious? He wouldn't fight a little girl. None of the grandmasters would. Because then we'd see what little in the way of skills they really have and their livlihood would go down the drain.

You don't really think these grandmasters -- grandmothers -- can fight, do you?
    That's your problem. You don't think right. You can't see right. If you think fighting little girls proves you've got skill, either you've watched Balls of Fury too many times already, or you're living in a freakin' fantasy if this is how you're going to prove a point. You wanna talk about others, but you are a far cry from 'all that'. I've learned more in teaching martial arts to girls from 3 years old to women 50 years old, than your combined posts on the internet. How much more shallow do you want to show people you are?

Hey! Where are my claims? -- I'm not calling myself by any title, or letting others do so, I'm not holding myself out as an authority on martial arts, I'm not claiming to move my school nearer to some"underground fights" or to be preparing for the UFC.
    Rightly so, I don't think you should be either judging by your postings. But like I said, you don't think. Let me refresh your short term memory and hopefully it might sink in just a little longer:

Hey, I could beat loads of grandmothers too. (In the TCMAs, grandmaster=grandmother, for the most part).”
    It's not surprising to me the amount of sh!t that comes out of your head with statements like this. Don't need to tell which end of you anything comes from cuz it's all the same. You think that titles is all the kung fu world is about? You are in a sad state of confusion. Maybe I shouldn't blame you for your ignorance.

If you know of anty grandmaster that wants to fight me, I'll be glad to meet him. Hell, if you know any grandmaster that will fight anyone, I'll bet I can find someone who will fight them. Know any grandmasters willing, Savi?
    Why? I highly doubt anyone would want to help you become a somebody from a nobody. You're nothing but a waste of time to real martial artists who actually have a true sense of value for the martial arts. You're a sideline cheerleader out there to make some noise and get attention from other men. Rather satisfying to leave you in your own worthless and deluded imagination about the Gong Wu at this point.

I'm sure you ahve *heard* Milton with your own ears -- and that's precisely the problem. You are using the wrong organ -- your ears instead of your brain.
    Keep digging, brainiac. I've got some training to get in tonight.

"Obey the natural laws and principles of the universe." ~ Grandmaster Garrett Gee

"Education which stops with efficiency may prove the greatest menace to society... We must remember intelligence is not enough. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.” ~ Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Again your opinion doesn't go very far beyond the written word. Stop pretending your over-saturated know it all attitude knows a d@mn thing about the underground scene cuz you obviously don't and wouldn't even survive in places like that. There's no keyboard to save you there. Definitely easy to talk crap for someone who only talks it, namely you. You whine and moan and scuff at martial artists like there's no tomorrow, but you've got nothing to show for yourself but the passing on of criticism for the world for the skill and knowledge you've never gotten yourself.
    I never claimed to be anything but a student of the game. But as such -- for much longer than you -- I recognize BS when I see or hear it. You keep talking about all this skill and knowledge out there -- where? In your fantasy world? Do you think talking a good game is the same as playing a good game? So where have any of your skilled and knowledgeable people ever fought anyone with good skill? Hmmm?

That's your problem. You don't think right. You can't see right. If you think fighting little girls proves you've got skill, either you've watched Balls of Fury too many times already, or you're living in a freakin' fantasy if this is how you're going to prove a point. You wanna talk about others, but you are a far cry from 'all that'. I've learned more in teaching martial arts to girls from 3 years old to women 50 years old, than your combined posts on the internet. How much more shallow do you want to show people you are?
    How can you prove you have fighting skills without fighting?

You're a guy who has never really fought teaching how to fight to a bunch of ladies who also will never fight -- and you call yourself a martial arts teacher! Yeah, I'm sure you have "learned a lot".

Rightly so, I don't think you should be either judging by your postings. But like I said, you don't think. Let me refresh your short term memory and hopefully it might sink in just a little longer:
    It is simple enough to understand: fighting skill comes from fighting (sparring). Period. Everything else is just prep work. The skill comes from fighting. How skilled you are will correspond to the amount of *quality* (you're only as good as your sparring partners) sparring/fighting you've put in. So how much *quality sparring* have most of the TCMA grandmothers (grandmasters) put in? Zero. So any guess as to what level of skill that corresponds to? Zero.

It's not surprising to me the amount of sh!t that comes out of your head with statements like this. Don't need to tell which end of you anything comes from cuz it's all the same. You think that titles is all the kung fu world is about? You are in a sad state of confusion. Maybe I shouldn't blame you for your ignorance.
    I know exactly what titles in the "kung fu world" (LOL! - translation: fantasy land) areabout: self-aggrandizing, self-promotion, etc. They are all about ego. All about image. And they are all bullsh1t. Really stinky stuff.

Why? I highly doubt anyone would want to help you become a somebody from a nobody. You're nothing but a waste of time to real martial artists who actually have a true sense of value for the martial arts. You're a sideline cheerleader out there to make some noise and get attention from other men. Rather satisfying to leave you in your own worthless and deluded imagination about the Gong Wu at this point.
    I don't want to be a "somebody" -- I'm not out to make any name for myself. And beating a TCMA grandmother would hardly give me any name if I wanted one -- only among people who worship grandmothers. LOL!

I'm no cheerleader -- you are. You are the one holding these grandmothers, these charlatans like Milton, etc. out as heroes. You are the one talking about "the Gong Wu" like it isn't some role-playing game. You are the one who never fights teaching a "martial art" to ladies who don't fight. And you are the one who believes that you have a "true sense of value for the martial arts" without grasping that if you aren't fighting you aren't even practicing a martial art.

Keep digging, brainiac. I've got some training to get in tonight.
    I hope you have fun with the ladies.

I never claimed to be anything but a student of the game. But as such -- for much longer than you -- I recognize BS when I see or hear it. You keep talking about all this skill and knowledge out there -- where? In your fantasy world? Do you think talking a good game is the same as playing a good game? So where have any of your skilled and knowledgeable people ever fought anyone with good skill? Hmmm?
    A game… yeah sure. That explains a whole lot to me about you. Fighting isn’t a “fuhk”ing game, and you have no idea how long I am you presumptuous pompous @ss. Seriously, time don't mean a freakin' thing when it comes to comparing people's awareness of things. The only thing you are able to recognize is the one thing you’ve decidedly accepted from the kung fu world, and that is Technique level comprehension – nothing more. My fantasy world? The kung fu world does not belong to me. I am a part of it, and it’s a world you’ve so far FAILED – miserably - to understand. You’re the outsider, and you’ve never known how to handle being an outsider aside from criticizing people you think your self-worth is greater than. Very shallow, T.

How can you prove you have fighting skills without fighting?

You're a guy who has never really fought teaching how to fight to a bunch of ladies who also will never fight -- and you call yourself a martial arts teacher! Yeah, I'm sure you have "learned a lot".
    You clearly have NO CLUE the kind of people I’ve taught and trained with. “Fought teaching how to fight”??? WTF does that mean? You think that I’m just a “women’s only instructor”? That’s fine. That shows me that you only have the potential see what I allow you see. Judging by your last post, you have no clue about me, what I teach, how I teach, who I teach, who I’ve taught, how many people I’ve taught, what kind of people I’ve taught, and maybe I’ll just leave it that way. All in all, it’s really none of your (yes, I mean YOU) d@mn business – but I am enjoying seeing you make that hole your sitting in deeper and deeper with your lousy come-backs.

It is simple enough to understand: fighting skill comes from fighting (sparring). Period. Everything else is just prep work. The skill comes from fighting. How skilled you are will correspond to the amount of *quality* (you're only as good as your sparring partners) sparring/fighting you've put in.
    Like I need a lesson from you, Captain Obvious.

So how much *quality sparring* have most of the TCMA grandmothers (grandmasters) put in? Zero. So any guess as to what level of skill that corresponds to? Zero.
    Well, at least you know a little math… Zero = Zero. Wow. I’m impressed Teri. Yet truth be told, I’ve never seen anyone’s grandmother spar – apart from scolding someone. A GRANDMASTER, on the other hand – that’s a category you just don’t understand, and probably never will – who the hell are you to speak on their skill and experience??? Now, I’m not saying all grandmasters are the same – you are the one saying that with your ridiculous blanket statement.

I know exactly what titles in the "kung fu world" (LOL! - translation: fantasy land) areabout: self-aggrandizing, self-promotion, etc. They are all about ego. All about image. And they are all bullsh1t. Really stinky stuff.
    ROFLMAO! There you go, still on the bandwagon. No doubt there are groups that are only interested in commercialization and marketing and money. BUT your lips are so big they get in the way of you even noticing that there are other groups of martial artists that aren’t remotely interested in those things. You see the kung fu world just from one point of view and I have to agree that what you see ain’t pretty! Unfortunately for you, you’re too lazy to do any real hard leg work to see anything else. What, T? Do you think that TCMA’s started in the 70’s? D@mn, your perspective above is so deluded it’s actually disgusting.

I don't want to be a "somebody" -- I'm not out to make any name for myself. And beating a TCMA grandmother would hardly give me any name if I wanted one -- only among people who worship grandmothers. LOL!
    When you’re done blowing yourself - up, let me know when you have something of substance to share, cuz I’m interested in your opinion .

I'm no cheerleader -- you are. You are the one holding these grandmothers, these charlatans like Milton, etc. out as heroes. You are the one talking about "the Gong Wu" like it isn't some role-playing game. You are the one who never fights teaching a "martial art" to ladies who don't fight. And you are the one who believes that you have a "true sense of value for the martial arts" without grasping that if you aren't fighting you aren't even practicing a martial art.

I hope you have fun with the ladies.
    OOOh… snappy comeback, genius. Like I said before, stop pretending you know a single thing about me. You’re F’ing clueless, TERENCE. You are trying to point the finger back at me, but you don't even know who it is you are pointing at. I'm the one in an illusion? Take a clean look at yourself if that's even possible.
    Last edited by Savi; 09-06-2007 at 02:26 PM.

> You clearly have NO CLUE the kind of people I’ve taught and trained with.

Could you please name some of those?