Page 64 of 276 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

You know....I would give the biggest props to the first person that says

"lets drop this childish crap"

who cares if they get labeled as a ducker. doesnt really mean anything.

you see, at the end of the day, when you lie in your bed and think those personal thoughts no one ever knows....we all know the truth about ourselves.

if you "duck" a fight, you will know inside if it was a duck, or if you are just Man enough to let piddly bullshit drop because its fucking retarded.

actually, (though i dont know who rudy is suppose to fight) i would give bigger props to who ever he is if he says "its all good rudy, lets just drop it man."

now i doubt i see anyone here truly being a bigger man though and stopping all this crapola....i guess if that were possible it probably never would have started in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    You know....I would give the biggest props to the first person that says

"lets drop this childish crap"

who cares if they get labeled as a ducker. doesnt really mean anything.

you see, at the end of the day, when you lie in your bed and think those personal thoughts no one ever knows....we all know the truth about ourselves.

if you "duck" a fight, you will know inside if it was a duck, or if you are just Man enough to let piddly bullshit drop because its fucking retarded.

actually, (though i dont know who rudy is suppose to fight) i would give bigger props to who ever he is if he says "its all good rudy, lets just drop it man."

now i doubt i see anyone here truly being a bigger man though and stopping all this crapola....i guess if that were possible it probably never would have started in the first place.
    OK..Then I will be the first woman to say , I will baxck oot of this whole challenge thing.
    Last edited by FungFu2u2; 08-10-2007 at 05:17 PM.

OK..Then I will be the first woman to say I will say, I will baxk oot of this whole challenge thing.

You know, there IS an EDIT function in these forum replies. They are real handy when one is trying to make a witty reply and winds up tripping on the sentence and looking like a total doofus

Peas,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Quote Originally Posted by The Willow Sword View Post
    OK..Then I will be the first woman to say I will say, I will baxk oot of this whole challenge thing.

You know, there IS an EDIT function in these forum replies. They are real handy when one is trying to make a witty reply and winds up tripping on the sentence and looking like a total doofus

Peas,TWS
    I hear there is a quoting function too...

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    What is your name on BS by the way?
    Not sure why you made it your personal mission to go after Rudy, especially since their are actual frauds on BS, like kungfools for example.
    Fung is correct, it's the same as here. Post #832(on this thread) is where I explain how I got involved with Rudy and my reasons for being persistant about his upcoming ducking of Anthony.

Kungfools is at least entertaining. He also does not throw down and accept e-challenges all the time as Rudy does. He also does not threaten to report people he does not like to the local police as drug dealers.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Fung is correct, it's the same as here. Post #832(on this thread) is where I explain how I got involved with Rudy and my reasons for being persistant about his upcoming ducking of Anthony.

Kungfools is at least entertaining. He also does not throw down and accept e-challenges all the time as Rudy does. He also does not threaten to report people he does not like to the local police as drug dealers.
    Kungfools is an idiot and a fraud, for a site "devoted" to fighting fraud...
    Anyways.

It's pretty well obvious as to Kungfools role there and what most think of him.

What's your opinion of Rudy?

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    It's pretty well obvious as to Kungfools role there and what most think of him.

What's your opinion of Rudy?
    Rudy gets off on pushing people's buttons.

You are probably right, to an extent.

Do you honestly think he is going to fight Anthony on Sept 29th?

FYI, my take is that he NEVER had any intention too. Nor did he for ANY of his other e-challenges.

Like a little kid ringing the doorbell and running away as fast as he can.

You're not good at basic logic, are you?

Its nice that you are trying your hardest to prop up your bullshido buddies.

BUT, you can't seem to bridge the gap mentally that all the so called challenges were made to come to me. How can I duck from the places I taught every day?

ST00 was panning his fight for 6 months or more into the future. Your hold on the argument was that I decided that needed one month more for recovery. So what? Are you saying my knee surgery was lie?

Here, let me put a few facts out there to make things perfectly clear.

1. I am in no way whatsoever under any medical duress. I am quite fit and ready to meet whomever wishes it.

2. Anthony, if he shows up, will meet me, face to face, whether its in a ring or in one or the other's school. Period. I am only waiting for the outcome of this venue choice.

3. Anybody in my vicinity that wants a piece of me can do so right now. That includes anybody from bullshido.

4. What do you look like?
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 08-10-2007 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    Like a little kid ringing the doorbell and running away as fast as he can.

You make me laugh. Talk about the KING of ducking.

Talk about the absolute monarch of throwing stones and running away.

The ULTIMATE anonymous bullshit poster.

Heres a challenge for you, whats your name?

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    BUT, you can't seem to bridge the gap mentally that all the so called challenges were made to come to me. How can I duck from the places I taught every day?
    Like this:

Anthony on 2/12/07: "I'm fighting heavyweight, coming in around 235lbs, I"m currently 245lbs. It is being held in Santa Barabara, by Omega.

Will you be available before? My fight is May 12th, I'll be in SoCal the whole week before."

Your reply: "perhaps. You going to bring Your' "boys with guns" too. LOL!!!"

Anthony on 2/12/07: "No need too, I doubt you'll have ninjas attacking me.

I'll probably have my coach with me, maybe Omega.

Let me know, we have unfinished business. We can go UFC or Pride rules, or none at all if you want."

Your reply AND THIS IS GOLDEN!!! : "LOL, you seemed to be convinced of that last time.

Nah, I'll catch the video. I'm not stupid. You are quite a bit larger than me. Anthying less than something really nasty won't stop you. That I'll give you. Then again, thats something you may want.

Plus SB is ****ing far away. However, if you want to come here........................"

What's the status on that waiver and the venue Rudy? We were promised an update this week, it's Friday afternoon now.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    I am only waiting for the outcome of this venue choice.
    So that would mean the waiver has been sent?

Less than 7 weeks to go!!! I'm awaiting Sept 30th like a kid waiting for Santa Claus at Christmas!!!
    Last edited by 1bad65; 08-10-2007 at 02:13 PM.

i have a question.

if people want to fight rudy so much why dont they take the time and go to HIM. i mean ya you all are planning on some guy you say is a fight ducker to travel to come fight you?

good luck with that.

if anyone REALLY, and i mean REALLY wanted to fight this guy, they would travel for it.

Hell if i really wanted to fight someone, i would fly to the otherside of the world to beat his ass...

im not on any side here. its just....i mean...cmon....i think people just need to buy a ticket, fly to where he is, show up, and fight.

its really actually quite simple. a few hundie for a round trip ticket. and you get your fight.

i get the feeling NO ONE really wants to fight. and someone is waiting for the other guy to duck first so they can puff up their chest and declair the other guy a fight ducker...

when in reality no one really wants to fight, everyone wants to duck the fights....

if you believe someone is a fight ducker, then you should know trying to badger and temp him isnt going to work, you have to go to him, face to face, and...well....fight like men?