Page 51 of 276 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

So fat boy, could you explain to everyone what exactly is the deal with this waiver thing we keep hearing about and why you haven't sent it to Anthony if you really intend to fight him?

Or you could just say now that you don't intend to fight him and leave it at that. That would be the wisest choice for you anyway.

As soon as you explain your anonymity..............

No really, he apparently sent you some waiver to sign, had a lawyer draft it and the whole nine yards and you haven't returned it to him. Why, if you really do intend to fight him, are you refusing to take care of this? I mean, you say you are really, really gonna meet him this time so why fail to take care of such a minor detail? Can't you see how obvious it is that you are planning your ducking strategy already?

Or do you have some valid reason for not signing the document you agreed to sign?

On second thought I'll answer that,.

"The waiver" is the latest battle cry of a pathetic loser who is suddenly faced with being humiliated not only on youtube but on a public stage if all follows through.

The moment I mentioned this, that fat ankled knee jerked so fast it caused a sonic boom. Suddenly he was "happy' to fight in private. Like its his decision.

So he'll have to wait for his waiver or whatever other paperwork.

We got two months to go, so if you don't have anything new it will be rather boring you repeating yourself like a mental patient.

That doesn't explain why, if (lol) you really intend to fight that you wouldn't sign and return the document as you agreed to. What is your motivation for not doing so if its not just maintaining a convenient out?

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    No really, he apparently sent you some waiver to sign, had a lawyer draft it and the whole nine yards and you haven't returned it to him. Why, if you really do intend to fight him, are you refusing to take care of this? I mean, you say you are really, really gonna meet him this time so why fail to take care of such a minor detail? Can't you see how obvious it is that you are planning your ducking strategy already?

Or do you have some valid reason for not signing the document you agreed to sign?
    You are mixing it up, on purpose. You are wakinoinopi on bullshido and you know full well that was some swiss cheese contract to get me to sign my rights away so I can be flown to a mega TD.

http://z6.invisionfree.com/No_BS_Mar...p?showtopic=14

This was the most pathetic excuse for a contract on the face of the earth next to your average Nigeria bank scam.

You're pathetic trying to mislead people with false events. For shame. Go eat your cheetos and stfu.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    You are mixing it up, on purpose. You are wakinoinopi on bullshido and you know full well that was some swiss cheese contract to get me to sign my rights away so I can be flown to a mega TD. .

I never looked at that contract. What specifically do you have problems with in it, and have you made your intention to not sign it clear to Anthony? In fact, in your last post here it sounded like you intended to sign it but only wanted to wait longer to do so. What is the deal? What 'rights' are you scared of signing away, and do you really, honestly intend to fight Anthony or is this just one more bull**** duck job?

LORD!!! you are a stupid rock eater.

READ IT , FOOL!!!!!!!!!

You know, finally showing up would erase some of your shame, but just coming out and saying you don't intend to get involved in this kind of silly **** would erase a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    LORD!!! you are a stupid rock eater.

READ IT , FOOL!!!!!!!!!
    I haven't read it. Answer my questions or duck my questions like you intend to duck this fight.

silence

Well, I guess that's the answer...

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    Well, I guess that's the answer...
    Ahhhhhhhhh..you are a Bullshido Flag waver..admit it already.

Who cares if me or unkokusai hang on Bullshido? The issue is the waiver. Why are you trying to change the topic? My theory is that Rudy is going to try and ammend the rules and return it to Anthony last minute, so there will be no fight. Really, Rudy why not sign it now and be done with it? hmmmmm Plus me and unkokusai would have to shut up about it. There must be a valid reason you can't sign a piece of paper and mail it. Just tell us. You know why you won't sign it, it's cause you have NO intention to fight the man.

What I look like has no bearing on the waiver issue.

Sept 29th approaches...

Waiver...

Bah, bunch of pansies.

Real men don't need waivers, nor that soft and scented crap you call toilet paper !

Sand paper, that's the way to go !

Rudy would have to be a complete moron to sign that waiver.

If it was me, I would have an attorney draw up something more reasonable and mail it to Antony.