Page 12 of 276 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by Notintheface View Post
    Pushing like a girl....
    The jury is out on this one. I want to see a birth certificate, dna test. Cause dat chick is a DUDE!!!

I just wonder if its been lopped off yet or not.

Hey Omar, why did you punk out? Why did the story you told at first COMPLETELY LEAVE OUT the fact that JFS got mounted and pounded? You only changed it when the video surfaced. There was no need to bite, I've NEVER seen a guillitine work when it's attempted by someone who IS MOUNTED!

Dude, you looked like a moron. First you were saying you outweighed Kat by 40lbs! Why did you lie? To try and scare her out of the fight maybe? That stuff only works on Rudy! And you know full well come Sept 29th your little buddy Rudy is gonna punk out on Anthony.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post

We know you were weren't born with a set of balls.

Dude you are like a retarded parrot that can only say one thing.

We know, we get it already, you suck Bullshido's c@ck. You love it, you can't get enough of it. The more you stroke it here the more your masters allow you get at it.
    I can hear it all now.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM thats some good johnosn. Can I have more , Neal." "No, you need to stir more poop elsewhere." "Ok, but I can have more right?" "Yes, of course. " " what should i do?" " Go harrass absolute strangers about event s that you weren't around for, spin widely and then come back for more tallywhacker." "hurry up now, Asia needs a new fluffer."
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 07-12-2007 at 05:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    Two comments:

1)Bwahahahahahaha....THAT'S Omarthefish?

2) This is why you shouldn't videotape challenge matches.

FP

The jury is out on this one. I want to see a birth certificate, dna test. Cause dat chick is a DUDE!!!

Not for nothing, I thought it was a dude at first until I read the thread. But either way Omar still pushes like a girl

Thumbs down

Dude you are like a retarded parrot that can only say one thing.

We know, we get it already, you suck Bullshido's c@ck. You love it, you can't get enough of it. The more you stroke it here the more your masters allow you get at it.
    "
    Looks like Jacko was sucking fists and elbows before he whined "let me up"!

It also looks like you have earned your 5th Dan in "****phobic response" from your Master Jacko!

Is that something to be REALLY proud of?

-jo

ok to clarify.....
    I meant that Omar pushed like a lil girl.

Pushing like a girl(implying that Omar was the girl)....makes you look like Omar

Is this true??? Fu Pow is Location: Seattle, soon to be NYC??

I KNEW I saw that "girl" before!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xaugX6BJxQA

Keep talking Rudy. It's all you ever do.

When will you be down to see me and/or Taylor?

Taylor is going to Florida soon, I notice you still have not posted the gym's address and when to find you there.

Sept 29th approaches...

Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post
    Did we see the same video? I know the camera work was awful, but it looked to me like Springer knocked down the other guy who then got up and took him down with a double leg.
    I couldn't tell if OS just missed, Springer blocked it or just moved out of the way. OS did do a good job of getting back into things real quick. I thought the bite happened toward the end when Springer had a forearm in OS's throat and his other hand in his face. Then again it could just be I expected to see a bite and that looked like the spot.

I still didn't see Springer get really pounded and he seemed pretty calm during it. I think OS was nuts to turn his back after Springer said, "We're not done".
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Thumbs down puke

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    I still didn't see Springer get really pounded and he seemed pretty calm during it. I think OS was nuts to turn his back after Springer said, "We're not done".
    But it was Jacko who tapped.

Jacko was done.

So much for 35 years with Bill Chung, Steve Richards, and the rest of his "unamed" SPM Sifus.

Special Forces! Killing Hand To Hand in Pananma! Tong Wars! Inheriting Systems! USA Rep for Lion's Roar! The Killing Hand!

And all he had was "You gotta let me up"?

-jo

I was actually looking forward to seeing Springer in action, to bad it got so messed up and we did not see much. But I do give him mad props for actually adjusting his wicked sunglasses when OS was on top of him.....anyone else catch that, heh.

Yeah, turning your back on someone you just punched in the face is not a very smart idea, but again it was a fictional streetfight, nothing really street about it, a challenge match yes but if anyone claims anything else, pssah.

Tong Wars...???

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Keep talking Rudy. It's all you ever do.

When will you be down to see me and/or Taylor?

Taylor is going to Florida soon, I notice you still have not posted the gym's address and when to find you there.

Sept 29th approaches...
    suck , suck , suck , suck , suck , suck , suck , suck , suck , suck, suck, are you done yet? This is classic oral fixation, dude.