Page 11 of 276 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by Water Dragon View Post
    lol. Anyway, who the heII are you and what do you train? I assume you're in Austin, yeah?

I'm Mike. I train mma/bjj in Austin.

You?

So basically the fish confused the old man into thinking he was saying something of value, and thus got to live?

I think the moral of the story is you should

1. Kill the fish first

And

2. learn to build a hotter fire!!

Oh, and be smart enough to know the damm fish is giving you a line so you starve instead of eating it!!

Talking Warning! This post and others of mine on this thread will be parody.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Full Contact Chess?

The **** is deadly, ever got a roque to the temple? or a Bishop to the prostate gland?
    No funs and games there...
    Bah! You do not possess true knowledge in Shaolin Dim Mak Ninja-Chessjutsu! Only those of the General Tso Heavenly Chicken style can fully comprehend the art’s lethal glory! If this is too much for your mortal mind to process, I can relay my point in the form of a story. Once upon a time there was an old man frying a fish. To the old man’s surprise, the fish suddenly leapt onto his shoulder and whispered tales of long dead warrior ninja monks into his left ear. After hearing the glorious tales, the old man exclaimed, “But why do you tell me these things? For I am a simple old man who only wishes to eat.” The fish responded, “You may be an old man, but time holds many secrets that can only be unlocked through the mind of clouds of the mind of the tiger.” “But what do you mean?” said the old man. The fish solemnly explained, “The shadows of enlightenment beckon the sparrow. The panther of the soul is the spiritual of the heart of the universal awareness of the dragon of the mind.” The old man threw the fish onto a field of grass outside his home. The fish morphed into a beautiful woman and ran away into the mountains. The old man became a farmer of tea leaves. The den of the lion is the spiritual of the mind of the enlightened sage of the spiritual forest of the den of the lion.
    The moral being that I’m too deadly for my shirt.
    Last edited by The Xia; 07-12-2007 at 03:37 PM.

I'm confused, how did my replys end up BEFORE your post? Did you delete and re write it?

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    I'm confused, how did my replys end up BEFORE your post? Did you delete and re write it?
    The story is now complete. You may read and contemplate on the mysteries of its secrets.

Quote Originally Posted by xcakid View Post
    This is getting me all pumped. I challenge all comers.........to a................................. wait for it.

Game of chess. Beoyatch!!!!
    He who mocks the essence of the mind of the spiritual does not bask in the heavenly glory of the mind of the essence!
    What I mean is, I extend to you an invitation to a game of chess at the secret underground ninja temple fortress of the mind!

WAIT!! did the black dude BITE Springer??? Am I seeing this right???????

What a Frick'n Tyson!!

Yeah. He bit him. I think that's how he pulled his head out of that not-quite-sunk-in guillitine. I couldn't tell when. I am going by the teeth marks in JFS's finger. It's the only wound he had. The blood on his shirt and face and all was all from his finger. After he got cleaned up the only visible wounds were a big old gash in his finger and a kind of a light scrape on the back of his bald head from the blacktop.

And since somebody keeps complaining about the so-called racist language....lol...that was the black dude all the way. He yelled out that JFS was a "b-tch a$$ ni---- motherf----r" and THEN JFS started in with that.

You saw right, he bit Springer. Be interesting to see a rematch between the two, but might be too much bad blood.
    Last edited by rogue; 07-12-2007 at 04:21 PM.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by omarthefish View Post
    Yeah. He bit him. I think that's how he pulled his head out of that not-quite-sunk-in guillitine. I couldn't tell when. I am going by the teeth marks in JFS's finger. It's the only wound he had. The blood on his shirt and face and all was all from his finger.
    I'm pretty sure the finger bite was when the guy on the bottom was sticking his fingers into the face and working for an eye gouge to the guy who was mounted... biting the finger is exactly the correct counter to the eye gouge attempt when mounted.

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    You saw right, he bit Springer. Be interesting to see a rematch between the two where it didn't start out with Springer being blind sided, and Springer not focusing on Kat.
    Did we see the same video? I know the camera work was awful, but it looked to me like Springer knocked down the other guy who then got up and took him down with a double leg.

Wait, doesn't ****** mean something different when a black guy says it to a white guy? Lol please, not matter how bad people want it... it will never be cool for anyone to use that word besides a Black person and well maybe a Spanish person too.... umm especially if they are Puerto Rican....

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    You saw right, he bit Springer. Be interesting to see a rematch between the two, but might be too much bad blood.
    Naw man. I didn't see the bite at all. I only saw the bite wound. I was trying to extrapolate when it happened.

And yeah. He was taken down only after knocking aside that silly flying side kick or whatever it was.

Notintheface,

Double standard? Dude...John hasn't got a racist bone in his body. He DOES have a problem with being called that word, especially by some spoiled white bread suburban kid.

Double standard? Dude...John hasn't got a racist bone in his body. He DOES have a problem with being called that word, especially by some spoiled white bread suburban kid.
    Kiddo you will learn this one day but there will always be a double standards.

A white person using the N word will be called a bad bad person.

A black person making fun of the way white people dance or calls them a cracker is considered comedy.

Hitting a woman, even though she is a trained fighter, will make you look like a douche.

Pushing like a girl(implying that Omar was the girl)....makes you look like Omar sorry couldn't resist dude. That push was half hearted or you need to do some push ups!

Dude, in a moment of extreme anger our true nature usually rises to the surface. His unfortunately did and he had a "KRAMER" moment! There is no way to put that genie back in the bottle. Plus, with all the **** he talked being directed at a female combined with his N word use just speaks volume about a person. It's kind of like watching people under duress.... Some people will loot during a riot others with help their neighbors protect their property.

Plus dude you are speaking to the wrong person about racism. I am Puerto Rican and I have had my fair share of run in with guys just like JFS and they did not just come in the shade of white. I remember one time. This Filipino girl I was dating had a little sister that used to love to call me Koko or how ever you say big brother. One day her stuttering cousin was there when she called me big brother. He flipped out and said "Why are you calling that spp spp spp spp SPIC" big brother! While he was stuttering I was in complete shock. He had the chance to correct his language as it took him a while to get out the word but he didn't" Oh, I forgot to mention, this same guy hung out with me and my ex for a few weeks before this happened. He broke bread in my home, I took him to hang out, helped him enroll in college, ect, ect.

Everyone is racist to some degree but it truly shows its head when we are in conflict with thoe offending race So i say... MAN up you cracker!
    Last edited by Notintheface; 07-12-2007 at 05:29 PM.