Page 101 of 276 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 4131

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

What's with Bullshido and all these sex industry workers?
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    What's with Bullshido and all these sex industry workers?
    When you have a freakishly big mouth and no other skills, I guess you do what you gotta.

Quote Originally Posted by emo65 View Post
    I've always said I don't travel over 'net bs. Hiding? Yeah, I'm hiding all right, I've only posted my name, BJJ rank, my gym's name, and one of my instructor's names. Get real.

I never said you were.

Concidering the fact you called me a retard, idiot,Illiterate,plus a few more leads me to believe I can not teach=calling me a fraud. PLEASE investigate me for you own peace of mind, and BS.

You fail at reading comprehension. And your spelling is not very good either.
    I love the way you bring my name up in that thread over at BS. I did not make a mistake in posting mr.bad, because that is how I view how small you really are.
    The other mistakes, I will give you. I want you to feel special...LMAO

On a side note Rudy you have pm's

Quote Originally Posted by KC Elbows View Post
    Yes, but if saying it 7,000 times before you realize it gets you nowhere is what's required, I'd rather get it done with quick-like.

After all, you won't be done arguing with him regardless. Mark my words. Come the fight or non-fight, you might take a little break, but you'll be back here to do the same on some other issue, endlessly, and, using your cheesy swashbuckling font, TO NO AVAIL!

MARK MY WORDS!

I predict that you will again act insanely on the internet, regardless of how reasonable you may or may not be elsewhere.

Not having the time to follow you to all your haunts, please forgive me if I simply make fun of you here for a time, D'Artagnan.

In the future, this would be much more palatable if you brought Raquel Welch and Christopher Lee. Keep this in mind.
    Kudos to you for seeing him for what he is! You would get a better responce from a rock though.

Keep talking, it's more egg on your faces when Sept 29th no it's Sept 28th now it's Oct 1st arrives.

As for the blue belt comment, I was asked for my MA experience. I posted that I am a blue belt under Rolles Gracie, and that I train boxing and MT also. I was in no way bragging.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by KC Elbows View Post
    When you have a freakishly big mouth and no other skills, I guess you do what you gotta.

Like talk **** for months about how your gonna beat some guy down and then duck out at the last minute?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1badchicken View Post
    Keep talking, it's more egg on your faces when Sept 29th no it's Sept 28th now it's Oct 1st arrives.

As for the blue belt comment, I was asked for my MA experience. I posted that I am a blue belt under Rolles Gracie, and that I train boxing and MT also. I was in no way bragging.
    That is what I call bragging. If I listed everthing I trained in most would say I was bragging as well. If I listed my ranks, I would say that was bragging as well.

See if Anthony would come here and speak on his own behalf. Ask him to bankroll
    a trip for you to come see me.

Can we get this guy a Chicken Avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post

Bwahahahaha "Mr. Chicken" ROFL LMAO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    1badChicken65
    You gotta love it. Your name has been brought up on that thread as well on BS

I love how he calls me a professional MA'st then in another post I am a retard, Idiot..yada,yada and the list goes on.

That is what I call bragging. If I listed everthing I trained in most would say I was bragging as well. If I listed my ranks, I would say that was bragging as well.

See if Anthony would come here and speak on his own behalf. Ask him to bankroll
    a trip for you to come see me.

Fox, you're a mess. Dude STOP sending me PMs, keep it public.

I was asked my experience, I told the truth. Whatever. I've seen you mention your Black Belts on Bullshido! So you are a braggart too then.

As for me travelling, let's talk about that: I have called Rudy a fight ducker. Yup, I stated my opinion of him. Now Tom Fox here, he says I must travel to Southern California to fight Rudy in Rudy's gym. I disagreed with him and his wife, so he says I have to travel to Oklahoma to fight him at his tournament. See the pattern?

So Mr. Fox goes on Bullshido. He calls a guy named Coda Scott a fraud, he stated his opinion on Coda. So by Mr Fox's logic, he has to travel to Coda Scott and fight him correct? Well guess what.... Coda lives in the SAME TOWN! So when will you be taking YOUR OWN DEMANDS OF OTHERS, Mr Fox, and marching into Coda's gym and fighting him?
    Last edited by 1bad65; 09-12-2007 at 05:45 PM.

I love how he calls me a professional MA'st then in another post I am a retard and an idiot. Yada,yada and the list goes on.
    Just trying to help.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    I have called Rudy a fight ducker.
    Correction: You have spun tenuous half truths, pseudo facts and out of context posts to make an argument to help support your position. Period.

And you didn't post ANY of your information, Mr. Chicken. I did.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Fox, your a mess. Dude STOP sending me PMs, keep it public.

I was asked my experience, I told the truth. Whatever. I've seen you mention your Black Belts on Bullshido! So your a braggart too then.

As for me travelling, let's talk about that: I have called Rudy a fight ducker. Yup, I stated my opinion of him. Now Tom Fox here, he says I must travel to Southern California to fight Rudy in Rudy's gym. I disagreed with him and his wife, so he says I have to travel to Oklahoma to fight him at his tournament. See the pattern?

So Mr. Fox goes on Bullshido. He calls a guy named Coda Scott a fraud, he stated his opinion on Coda. So by Mr Fox's logic, he has to travel to Coda Scott and fight him correct? Well guess what.... Coda lives in the SAME TOWN! So when will you be taking YOUR OWN DEMANDS OF OTHERS Mr Fox and marching into Cods'a gym and fighting him?
    Actually if you could read, I invited you to the same tournament as Coda, killing two birds with one stone, so to speak. Have I bragged about it on here or BS? I am not the only one that was on Coda's gym if you remember. LOL@ your bull****.
    The tournment was not in my town dumb****.