Page 127 of 276 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 4131

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    I suggest this thread be locked. Mods please lock this thread as there is nothing relevant to 1bad stirring the same plop.

A last gasp for air by a dying duck!
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Nothing relavant? Are you high?

Just YESTERDAY we got all our ducks(my bad) in a row, because YOU used this very thread to suggest CHANGES YOU WANTED.

We all know EXACTLY why you want it locked. You really must be scraping the bottom of the excuse barrel.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Attn RD and 1bad65: Sig bet update

Quote Originally Posted by boshea View Post

6. Both parties must agree on the venue in this thread by 11:59 PM PDT on Friday, September 14th, or the bet is off. Since Rudy is chosing the venue, if he fails to suggest one by that time, RD loses.
    Just a reminder for those involved in the sig bet:

Tonight at midnight is the deadline for the venue to be agreed upon. Since it has been agreed upon already, this requirement has been met, unless the venue is changed after the deadline.

Mods please note, this is the SECOND time Rudy wanted to close the thread. He has posted on it DOZENS of times since he last said it should be locked.

Why close it now? The fight is only 3 weeks away!

^My bad^ So it's CLOSER than I thought. That's LESS reason to lock it now. Dude, it has like ~23,000 views. People seem to be VERY interested....
    Last edited by 1bad65; 09-14-2007 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post

I think both Rudy and Anthony need to confirm if this is correct; and if it is incorrect in any way, correct it. We need to make sure ALL PARTIES are on the same page. The date is drawing near, there is just a little over 3 weeks to go.
    17-18 days depending on how you read it.

Not a little over 3 weeks.

Mods please note, this is the SECOND time Rudy wanted to close the thread. He has posted on it DOZENS of times since he last said it should be locked.

Why close it now? The fight is only 3 weeks away!
    Because the thread has become a total mess? He's right in wanting to lock it.

Boshea, we decided to not bet because RD was just not being rational.

But, to show my honor, if they fight or if Anthony ducks, I will wear a RATIONAL sig of his choosing. He has to put up NOTHING. Since the bet is not official, I'll only take your judgement Boshea.

And as I said earlier: So if The Duck requests ANYTHING above to change FOR ANY REASON, he is ducking the fight. PERIOD

I offer this to show my confidence and my honor.

Who's making it a mess? You don't see me or Anthony going through THREE different dates in less than hour.

Locking it is playing into Rudy's hands. Notice how his board is more highly monitored and 'cleansed' than the old USSR was.

If my posts are against the rules, the mods can warn/ban me or remove the offending posts.

Who's making it a mess? You don't see me or Anthony going through THREE different dates in less than hour.
    I see other posters besides Rudy and Anthony.

If my posts are against the rules, the mods can warn/ban me or remove the offending posts.
    Welcome to standard forum policy. We all deal with it, it's your turn now.

Boshea, we decided to not bet because RD was just not being rational.
    Ah, ok. How did I miss that?

But, to show my honor, if they fight or if Anthony ducks, I will wear a RATIONAL sig of his choosing. He has to put up NOTHING. Since the bet is not official, I'll only take your judgement Boshea.
    Ok, your call.

Look at this mess of a thread and you'll know.

Quote Originally Posted by jmd161 View Post
    I'm going to stay out of this because the entire issue is senseless to me. I allowed myself to become part of this circus, when I openly opposed the issue from the start. If there is proof that Rudy has done this in the past, why are they so hell bent on proving something that's already been proven?
    Then why did you make a big deal about it before he agreed to let you bring it to him?

Notice how the closer the date gets, the more supporters of The Duck are disappearing or saying they no longer want to be involved.

Quote Originally Posted by jmd161 View Post
    Is right, you can't be calling me a Duck from not going to take a wavier to your pimp, when i'm in Virginia and he's already in Florida 20mins away
    Jeff, you made a very big deal about bringing the waiver to him and then, for whatever reason (maybe legit, maybe not), you decided not to. I think this would be considered ducking by proxie.

Anthony-

If you are indeed serious about doing this match, you should get and read the waiver beforehand. The chances are there may be a clause or two that is very disadvantageous to you. You don't want to find out the day of the fight that it is your responsibility to pay for medical costs, missed work, and pain and suffering damages for your opponent if he is injured.

Paperwork should always be finalized at least a week or two before any kind of match happens.
    Last edited by Knifefighter; 09-14-2007 at 03:16 PM.

Have I posted in this thread yet?

Because I feel strangely obligated to do so.
    Site Director, Bullshido.com
    No BS Martial Arts