Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Hybrid View

wow..cant wait for part 2...:rolleyes

I was waiting for Don Wilson to appear

I hope the bald guy doesn't post here, he's a *****.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Anyone find it odd that the video is nine minutes of **** talking on both sides, nothing happens, then both side spew about either Osiris kicking JFS's a*s or vice versa. I thought Kat or Anna or whatever the hell her name is was supposed to fight Omar, what happened to that. A complete train wreck. Bullshido cracks me up with all these internet challenges that never seem to happen, same can be said of the anti-bullshido site as well. If we ever get to see video 2, I'll call my final judgement but as it stands both sides are full of sh*t.
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato

Omar did give her a shove so maybe he wins on points. The bald guy is John Springer. It's interesting that so far the video shows less fire than the eye witness descriptions.
    Last edited by rogue; 07-12-2007 at 06:31 AM.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Eagle_76 View Post
    Anyone find it odd that the video is nine minutes of **** talking on both sides, nothing happens, then both side spew about either Osiris kicking JFS's a*s or vice versa. I thought Kat or Anna or whatever the hell her name is was supposed to fight Omar, what happened to that. A complete train wreck. Bullshido cracks me up with all these internet challenges that never seem to happen, same can be said of the anti-bullshido site as well. If we ever get to see video 2, I'll call my final judgement but as it stands both sides are full of sh*t.
    kat? anna? does she live in nashville?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar View Post
    kat? anna? does she live in nashville?
    I think she used to, but now lives in Atlanta. I think her name is Catherin Johnson.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    I think she used to, but now lives in Atlanta. I think her name is Catherin Johnson.
    yeah, that's her. I don't know her personally, but I have talked to her on myspace. She used to train at nashville mma, one of the more well known mma schools in tn.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

That is a female?

Where's the fighting?

John Springer was the bald guy? That's disappointing.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Part 2

Too bad I can't watch it at work.

DM

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    Part 2

Too bad I can't watch it at work.

Aw, it's removed already! What happened? Did anyone actually fight??

Part I was hysterical....

Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post

Springer and the black dude fought. Springer got double-legged and tried for a half-assed guillotine, but the black dude pulled out, mounted, and g-n-p'd him. Springer tapped.

Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post

We just moved it to a different location.

new link:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=xZEl6Jpvuy0

And just for the record, I did the traveling in order to get a chance to learn Iron Wire from John. The "fight" was supposed to be just icing.

See what i mean?

That Video is ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS why i dont like and dont support this pseudo gladiator hopped up on rhoids high on dope macho fight competitions. Actually the UFC and Pride(which is now owned legally by the UFC) makes it all look good because at least the fight is sanctioned and two can go at it in a ring with tons of other dyptheria ridden white trash looking on with hard ons. Who was that douche bag who got up in her face?(sorry i dont keep up with current events).
    As for Her, She was Stupid enough to begin with to drive all that way and then realize she was going to fight in a parking lot down the street from a police station, LOL!! so in that aspect i can see why she decided not to fight. Technically the bald douche bag and that Omar character could be sued for assault by pushing her like they did to try and start something.

What a racist c0ck sucker that guy is. LOL i am stunned at part 2. SO where is part 3?

TWS
    Last edited by The Willow Sword; 07-12-2007 at 07:23 AM.
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.