Thread: pope to the rest of you...

Hybrid View

pope to the rest of you...

Kung Fu is good for you.

just what we needed. instead of Jews and Muslims fighting, it will be Protestants and Catholics again. like the "good ole time" in Northern Ireland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

I know I haven't read the entire New Testament, let alone the various versions of it, but I don't remember Jesus ever saying I had to follow another man to follow him.

I could be wrong though. Maybe instead of the son of God speaking for me, it'll be a German with a thing for Prada shoes.
    Many roads. One path.

Many styles. One art.

Many lineages. One practioner.

The new Pope just looks ****ing evil to me...... I want his head checked for the mark!

Religious intolerance is the backbone of Christianity. It is the entire purpose of the missionary imperaritive, baptism, the holy eucharist, and ultimately Christ's crucifiction. The essential message is;

1.We have the answers.

2.You don't.

3.Convert or be da mned.

Why is anyone surprised by this?

Ratzinger reminds me of the Evil emperor from Starwars.

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Jack View Post
    Religious intolerance is the backbone of Christianity. It is the entire purpose of the missionary imperaritive, baptism, the holy eucharist, and ultimately Christ's crucifiction. The essential message is;

1.We have the answers.

2.You don't.

3.Convert or be da mned.

Incorrect, never mistake what something is for what people have made it.

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Jack View Post

1.We have the answers.

2.You don't.

3.Convert or be da mned.

Naw, sounds like what 99 % of the posters here say about their Kung Fu, or MMA.

The Pope isn't saying anything that hasn't been Christian Doctrine for a long time. It's not like nobody knew this already.

Here's an interesting wrench to the whole 'which Christianity is better' debate. The modern Church, Catholic and Protestant is based off of Paul's version of Christianity. The bible also clearly states that PETER was the rock the Church was to be built on. I guess that means we're all missing the mark. <-- bonus point if you got the 'missing the mark' reference.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon