Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Transformers

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar View Post
    He was a G1... why in the hell would they not put him in it? I'm getting discouraged about the movie now. He's not in it, megatron looks gay, bumblebee not only looks gay, but they made him a camaro... they changed ratchet, no dinobots or constructicons, AND.......

Frenzy is in it??!??! WTF? How you have frenzy when he was one of soundwave's cassettes?

Well, Scorponicon was not G1, and he's in it. So, it appears they don't particularly care about canon.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=108437

Please do not click this link. Especially if you are Kung Lek and your high Canadian superiority complex cannot handle tingle-inducing images.

wow, yer such a friendly and mindful person Mk.
    what a dick.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Transformers: Nezha

This seems so random from a non-Chinese perspective.

China Central Television to Air US-China Animation Co-production ‘Transformers: Nezha’

American media company Hasbro is partnering with China Central Television(CCTV) to broadcast a brand new animated series based on “Transformers” and “Nezha,” which is one of the best-known characters from Chinese mythology. The co-production project, named Transformers: Nezha, was first revealed in July 2017 when Hasbro president Stephen J. Davis. and his team visited CCTV Animation Inc. Transformers: Nezha is expected to premiere during prime time on CCTV in the third quarter of 2019. After the release on CCTV, the series may be released globally.
    THREADS
    Transformers
    Nezha-shi and Zisun-dan
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

TRANSFORMERS ONE Trailer Launch in Space - Highlights

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

All things TRANSFORMERS

for the people who havent seen it click here

and view the teaser with the date 1/5/07 next to it in your designated format. enjoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

It seems like it's a good idea to show people what they look like now, cause I'm gettin less and less angry every time I see the new designs.

Maybe someone remembered what happened with Godzilla.
    Many roads. One path.

Many styles. One art.

Many lineages. One practioner.

The techniques they have for the transformers actually changing looks really good, here is a car commercial using it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4ckJFNkra8. But aside from that I'm not looking forward to it. What I liked about the cartoon and what the guys in Hollywood think will make them a ton of money probably aren't of the same mind. I hear they are supposed to be doing a live action movie of Voltron too, I cringe when I think about how they'll butcher that.
    Last edited by mattb; 01-17-2007 at 10:49 PM.

Hollywood butchers... Never could get over how they butchered the whole He-man cartoon creating a movie that didn't please anybody - not even the thousands of fans that the cartoon / toy line had at the time...

lol
    thats awesome

always good to have something funny to wake up to

now wheres my caffiene ?
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Some people really do have too much time on their hands.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Transformers

was amazing. omg so good. going back tomorrow night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

cant wait to see it myself. i was wondering how many of the characters from the cartoon were in the movie
    A BJJ player and notorious pimp, Da Big Deezy, in the Crenshaw district tried to "raise up" and "slap a ho" ..... I impaled him with my retractible naginata. I wish there were more groundfighters in the world. They make my arsenal that much more deadly. - john takeshi

LIKE FROG IN WELL LOOKING UP AT SKY,THINKING SEE ALL WORLD. - truthman

Going to see sometime from work (hehe benefits of working at a game studio? :P) whee.

Great and action packed. I saw it last Thursday at an advanced screening. Wow.

Be warned though the talky parts tend to be cheesy.

Last 40 minutes almost non-stop action.