Thread: Is Chuck Lidell doing Hop Gar?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post

As usual, instead of explaining the difference, he poo poos one kick for another.

For one, his explanation of a spin side is done wrong and is too close.
    yes. about his overhand punch, the only thing I thought of was that it looked more like a non trained person would generate his power, haymayker style.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Spoiler

Evidently, Chuck doesn't seem to use Hop Ga well enough...

Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post
    Evidently, Chuck doesn't seem to use Hop Ga well enough...
    lol, did he lose again?...just how he does his hook punch...how the elbow kinda hangs there before/as you swing I learned a drill with that where you hammer the groin say with your left then do right and left hooks to the gut then come up with double overhead (left backfist-right overhead to right side face) when I saw Kaido's form I'm like hey that looks like boxing with a crane bow stance...then I see Lidells kenpo fists orwhatever the foq...I'm like cool