Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: charles mattera ussd get his 9th

Quote Originally Posted by sun dragon View Post
    MMMM... That would make sense if he did sell it off to his master instructors, not that it would be a good thing for the instructors or students. No oversight on what the master instructors are doing.
    It would be great if ussd just closed down!!

Quote Originally Posted by sk girl View Post
    It would be great if ussd just closed down!!

I agree.
    Dead monkeys are everywhere
    Don't train with people who lie about what they teach.
    Where's the shaolin in shaolin kempo?

Quote Originally Posted by sk girl View Post
    I agree with cjurakpt.
    They show up at the temple every few years with a bunch of$$$$$
    and wallaa instant certification for an art they don't teach.

Ahh so I can join the shaolin temple with my fake shaolin kempo art as long I have money?

i wonder where mattera thought of that idea to lie about what you teach for money and fame?

[QUOTE=David Jamieson;763631]sleazy is as sleazy does.

"westerner" doesn't apply to anything in this "global" world we live in.

you either have integrity or you don't. It's very clear.
    Because something is accepted doesn't mean it is right. It just means people are willing to live with x amount of dirt in their lives. They still know it's dirt.

recognize.

Man you described charles mattera to the tee.

Quote Originally Posted by xcakid View Post
    WRONG!!! Not even that. They were not granted discipleship. They were just acknowledged by the Shaolin Temple as the head of a martial arts organization. Some kind of honorary title. Kinda like getting a key to the city. Doesn't mean jack schitt, except it looks good on the wall. That is only due to their large donation. Many other "masters" that have money have donated to the Shaolin Temple and gotten this honorary title.

IThere is no documentation that a Shaolin monk have taken them on as a disciple.

I will be taking a seminar with a Shaolin Monk, and more than likely will get a certificate for completing a seminar. That does not mean I am a disciple of that monk. Although if I was sneaky like that, I suppose I could tell people that.

Yes this ussd whole shaolin claim. See we are with the shaolin temple but are ussd pinons and katas are not.