Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    248lbs this morning.

Perhaps two of the last five days I have been able to walk up and down stairs at one end of the day.

I will sometimes make an adjustment to my legs and I haven't gone far enough with it and it's at an on the edge place--like I have-to pass this painful place to that right setting. Or O healthy the muscles but they might need rest to recuperate and I go and try walking...

From early Squirrel I recall things like stepping so that my feet are not ever passed my waist. This really helped me to loco-mote. That and moving from my knees and not using my hips so much.

To tackle this break I should eat small amounts of whatever I'm eating so that the amounts of input at one setting are not greater than the current size of my stomach-place; and waiting between munch sessions. A certain minimum amount of distance of moments might be good but realistically just not having when I want even a few seconds is good training.

Beveraging with less than half a glass/cup of beverage. If I'd like more I go back for some, but again half (likely too much a second-go-round-a third or a quarter or a fifth amount.

Rubbing the skin, washing the muscles or scouring/polishing bone activate the muscle some at least. I think this heightens/speeds-up my metabolism.

Right now I would like to do some of the techniques I picked throughout the day. I picked Squirrel's Rain Punches and Squirrel's Perpetual Back-fists.

There's putting-up with spurts of hunger.

Shaking the flab should be good for exciting muscle. And repeated flexing and release-the-flex of the thighs.

Pulling -in of the stomach and Squirrel posture--arms by sides-elbows front (forms a pressing-in of the torso at the flanks. And an Old Squirrel thingof locking out the knees--the calves tighten through use. In Squirrel I thought if I constantly hyperextended the knee I could combaat flexibility loss (though stretching promotes tightening...'s why One might should Squirrel with every breath

Fitness and conditioning-if appropriate weight loss might accompany Health to a point.

Da Mo No_Know

When we associate health and fitness with weight loss we have Bulimia and Anorexia type stuff. In Squirrel the conceptualization is do healthy things at your convenience. Health becomes a desire of your unconsciousness. When fit actions accompany Healthy actings or as a healthy action, Health and fitness become your being. Where appropriate weight gain (but healthy fit needed gain) And where appropriate weight loss occur, but healthy appropriate for you this now weight loss.

Invest in Being. Whichever whatever...

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 05-15-2010 at 06:35 AM. Reason: Ernie Moore Jr.'s Squirrel's Hyperextending the knee
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    I did 248 lbs for one more day-the following day. Last night was 255 lbs.

I think it seems small yet, seconds become minutes. Minutes...hours. Hours...days. Days...weeks. Weeks...months. Months...years. Years...decades. And at the later das of my living I suspects any of it could seem like Yesterday.

Over the course of days events play off of each other and speculation is Major. This made a significant difference. Or that made a significant difference...Its a conglomeration of processes.

I have some things I like. And I can do this much...Like what I do and think that what I do might be beneficial. Life is seeing which of our guesses pab-out then sharing the nuggets of Truth-Through-Experience.

Squirrel is my Thoughts. One thought was God or Alah or Jahova...the identifier differs but its naming the same understanding wanted~ to think and became all that I to sort ou the thoughts. As we Humans teach our children and those around us, and our children learn; the next sets do so also. But my child will know near as much as me before leaving the teen years and go on to learn more and explore My Understandings. The thought gets to that all we learn or know becomes refined until one being can have the variations of Living that we were and there might then again only be the One God/Alah/Jajovah...The nature of things God would then again Think.

God could be thinking all thoughts and that is why there are alternate realities because every variation of every moment is simultaneously occuring or perhaps s ome such. Blah Blah Blah...Part of a thought from the thinking within Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's use of Chinese sword, Sais Nunchuku, Katana and Katana-Wakasashi 1994

Me 16 years ago and some Japanese and Okinawan and Chinese weapons my understanding of how to use them and a choice in applying their use.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    253 lbs last night and the night before. Interesting...I was expecting back up to 257 or so. I see the numbers as stages. It's bouts...264 lbs then 258 lbs-ish then 254 off but at 253 lbs now. I was more mindful of my eating concepts--eating more than the size of my stomach (for me bigger than my right hand) sits longer)...smaller amounts so the stomach can distribute it and there shoud be energy use but didn't get that so much as I could tell. I should do the occassional technique throughout the day. Because it is not big does not mean it is not significant. The scale my body uses to achieve...small amounts of intake can hold great amounts my body requires. And any Effort is a process I might not need to go 200 m.p.h. all day but 25 m.p.h. for a few feet throughought the day could be enough to keep the engine warm and me healthier--more fit.

Squirrel thing--Strength as a piece of paper to a piece of paper though still weaker continuing getsstronger and can become a ream of paper this is Squirrel strength. Perhaps Squirrel approach to learning and achieving. All the small parts to make a Great success.

Squirrel is molecular.

Da Mo No_Know

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    I can address the bad back at my coccyx by applying Squirrel's Culturing the Pearl to my pelvis and it feels really good. If I realize how o consistantlyput my legs in place (in the hips) That might be something nice.

No_Know

254 lbs.
    Last edited by No_Know; 05-30-2010 at 06:59 AM. Reason: spelling coccyx weight put.

Blog Entries
    Manual manipulations can be miraculous, but temporary. Then there's high grade failure--crippling ish failure.

Around 254lbs last night. Looking to be 74 lbs less before the end of the year and I should do it by the end of Summer-I have an appointment.From this I should do the various manipulations more frequently.

I'm finding that my ideals are good but cannot be applied necessarily. I used to prepare or "in-the-case-of" can't use my legs I locomote by pulling with my arms in sixth grade Physical Education class we did different locomotions and Seal pulled along dragging the body and legs. It seems socially Out, to do this in public.

Get me marooned or surviving a biotarget-EMP equivalent and I'm set. Hungry but set for locomoting (except a biotarget EMP equivalent might take out the carbon based ground...Still practicing for significant flight...)

No_Know

This afternoon I was walking surprisingly well unexpectedly. I can analyze it as I get through it. For this Now keep doing stuff, make sense of it as I go or later.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    252 lbs. last night.

The presume is if I keep doing something...any of my little somethings and am aware of my gorging...Squirrel's Rain Punches and Squirrel's Washing the Pearl...

My walking was woah! so nice in the middle of the day. Taking the extra to wash the muscles ...I like the hope.--shaking the large muscle groups-Scouring the bone using muscle to scour or polish aling thigh and shin boneson different sides.

No_Know

Posture-Squirrel's Mooring.

Blog Entries
    252 lbs a day or so ago.

I saw something called 52 Blocks and thought of Squirrel's Head T.I.E.E. Because of that it was nice to see. I might have intersected with that design thinking but I went on and took a different path or went far-ther down the same path as far as the hands~ and the moves, and movements.

I saw a NatGeo Show that had two subjects someone with Dystonia and someone thought to not make-it passed six with his skeletal muscle loss.

There had been a thought with my situation--a back curving backwards affecting my walking and my thigh bones rotated outwards-ish

People with either arthritis of the thumb/knee/ or osteo-, migraines, sinus pain~, backache, severe asthma have told me I helped them (when I did Squirrel's Hands-Over) I think I could do good by a person or persons with dystonia...

But to what extent. Hands-Over should likely be temporary relief. depending on the severity I can only affect areas at a time. And without getting it to a range it might revert at least somewhat.

I got mine from stopping exercise with how I was mimicking squirrels laying belly to the ground, and perhaps Squirrel's c-ockeroach-and doing other than continuing that.

But I think that's a strong area for making an initial difference...

No_Know

I have been better with walking around. Endurance will come. I should expand my flexibility ranges. But the Squirrel's Moving Skin: Polishing the Bone, Washing Muscles, and Caressing (first mentioned here), there's benefit.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 06-12-2010 at 05:21 AM. Reason: ****her ****roach

Blog Entries
    Squirrel's Cultivating the Pearl had been at the Dan Dien sort-of chi place. I just topped my expansion of that by incorporatingall the expansions sofar and feel so good I am writing about it here right after.-ish.

The cultivation zones--below the naval, the pelvis opposite the coccyx,the front hips, the thighs' bone as far down as I can reach with my fist, centered on the solar plexus, the stomach under~ the solar plexus, the lower tips of the lungs.

My back distortion from anticipation was at the coccyx where Squirrel's signature tuck but can be seen in Virgin Island Regae, Dancehall type music videos--his back was behind his waist but he could walk forward. This is Squirrelesqe--not a newish word but a way to say a known word (yes, perhaps making a new word if not a new meaning.

confining the lung tips I use for an asthmatic but might be healthy in general. the torso-pelvis zones adjust pressure and press the spine from the other side. Tennis balls might be useful also golfballs for less extreme penetration.

Good designing.

No_Know
    Addressing my spineoh yes I cracked my back a certain way on both sides, but I added this to keystroke that my legs Are better useful though the Note is I still need strengthning of the muscles through Use-not Training per se. And increasing flixibility should be developed. Other than Wurk or Must-do, but as it could be good and when I think to or just Whenever whatever.
    Last edited by No_Know; 06-12-2010 at 09:22 AM. Reason: +

Blog Entries
    Back to cripple level.

I went outside fine. Came in and did dusting at one piece of furniture, then when leaving a second, my hips--concern. Then way small cautious steps to leaning on things to better get around...

Just got up to test my legs and its better.

I'm still keeping my great breathing and above waist well-being. but with my hip health shifting I will figure that my thigh-bone is other than set in place though it can get comfortable for a bit. Then it shifts out. If I can break to either settle it or let it settle-in that might help some...

No_Know

Blog Entries
    251 lbs this morning (Sunday 20th June 2010).

It's the thighs. If polishing the Bone does help. I do not always significantly if at all reach well enough through the musclse to get to the bone.

Manipulation has temporary benefit when effort is made to use.

When I can hobble much often, then manipulate, then free walk. I can see that there might be ways though not deluded that sompossibility in a moment means the chance for full recovery. I would like to excell in treating my Spinal-Leg situation. Two things-I cannot get the tumblers into place...the required tumblers have No possibility to synchronize to my desired would-like if even the required tumblers would be available in the mandatory moments.

A few days ago (two (2)Friday)I was lifting- forearm horizontal then above my shoulder level. I styarted to lift and headede a sense of failure in my forearm. A thining-Thinking it tight and locked I placed the affected area under the water flow. I could make a fist--open and close my hand without strain. And the feeling of being aware of the strained portions of my forearm was not there.

Thankfully I worked tension and less tensioning and stretching...I think I saved my arm functionality-should that I would mind its non-functionalityand work the tensin and less-tensioning.

A similar awareness and caution happened that day when handling the couch the way the other mover wanted...?Bent using two hands/arm lifting somethin my hips will not supporrt while attempting to move [shakes kopf-head]. I went to laying on the floor and using my elbow hand shortlever--on thick carpet a weighty thing might should be hefted up above the roots of the base of the carpet. Then shift as would-liked with basically horizontal presses.

I can comfortablly lift with one arm while turned or standing perpendicularto the lift where others go to two arms and stance face and torso all similarly directed.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    255 lbs.

My arm is still less functional where the stuff got streched...Feels like a bruise outside of where I am working it.

No_Know

expolring the mechanical combination to get my legs approaching passed otimal functionality. I includes strumming a cord at the back of my thigh.

Shaking the muscle against the grain seems to improve functionality of the muscles. Junctioning a stronger signal at the articulation is a sought thing.

No_Know

Stopped my thing I do every day and eat before I go unconcious at night-morning.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    I started using Squirrel's Hands Over to address my situation. In part it is arthritis of the hips stage~ two two years ago. Hands over has been used and understood to work with maigraines, headaches, back pain and arthritis. I think it affects muscles. I hear people complain of old injuries and of being told they should go to a doctor. I think I could help. I'd like to work with others to explore what I can do soafr. But telling someone I'd like to address their situation they were mentioning-I don't have to touch them... One day I tried that and got three nos. Hopefully I somehow get approached.

I would work on myself with Hands Over. I say I can help them Let me Work this thing I have. Explore when I can but be practical and use my Ernie Moore Jr.' Kung-Fu (attempt), Squirrel...or more at be Appropriate.

No_Know (Da Mo)
    Last edited by No_Know; 07-13-2010 at 08:15 PM. Reason: g