Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel: No_Know Extinguishing a Candle Flame by a Punch

No_Know Extinguishing Candle Flame by Punch Continued

Intrigued by those who indicate punching a candle flame out isn't real/can't be done/if so, it's a trick--fake...I clear a space. Get tealight candles. Setup a digital camera audio-video recorder. And punch at a flame. If it goes out or not no matter. The point is to look at this claim that is foreign to me. If the flame goes out merly by punching, to what are these people referring. If you know of such claims, then please look at what I shot and tell me how my punch, extinguishibg the candle flame does not count.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 12-08-2008 at 08:39 PM. Reason: order
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries

No_Know Extinguishing Candle Flame by Punch (first part)

The first part of two clips the second of which is on the most previous post.

No_Know Extinguishing Candle Flame by Punch
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Beleive it or not...

...I am posting on this thread. You must follow the link for the pix.
    Meet the Kung Fu Squirrels
    Wednesday, December 10, 2008

They're mean, moody and know how to fight. Each other, mainly.

With moves straight out of a martial arts movie, they don't hold back when it comes to beating up their mates.

And, being more Squirrel Nutjob then Squirrel Nutkin, they're a family whom Beatrix Potter would have steered well clear of.

The creatures were pictured by British photographer David Slater in Etosha National Park, Namibia.

He describes the vegetarian beasts – Cape Ground squirrels – as 'adorable' despite their behaviour.

'They're very inquisitive animals and I soon discovered that, if I put the camera on the floor, they couldn't resist an inspection,' said Mr Slater, of Coleford, Gloucestershire.

'Such close encounters with wildlife are what I really enjoy.

'I've often watched them from the car when in a game park and discovered a small family that had residence in a distant corner of a campsite.'

Unlike their British cousins, these squirrels are poor climbers and so live on or under the ground.

And, when not attacking one another, they like nothing better than using their tails as sun umbrellas or sunbathing with legs outstretched.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Blog Entries

Angled/Curved Punch to Out Candle Flame

I was told the punch seemed strange. Thinking that a punch is palm-down that makes sense. What threw person off even more than it was not normal is that it was upside down--actually sideways and more than that, angled. The thumb index and middle fingers are sideways to a normal palm-down punch. But the rest of the fist is tucked. As I sit here keystroking and make a fist I make a fist curling into the palm, not merely the fingers curl and the palm or metacarples straight. It's almost as though the back of the hand curls. Actually it seems to go off-center--submerging pressing my curled end fingers along a line in my palm. If I was doing a drunken fist my hand would fold similarly to my curved fist. All my fingers tuck to fingertip/finger-ends in the centerline/middle line of my palm.

How does a tucked punch differ in results to a even-handed punch?

Good notice, I seem to punch sideways-ish-- ninety degrees through 135º--a 90135 punch? I would only call it curved punch because I might rotatefrom side to under-hand. Also I showed person punching an upright object then punch it as it leans back. My fist tends to conform to the target area or some such.

I No_Know

Blog Entries
    Before I got a warehouse position I was doing Battleon dot com. Being at the computer I went with doing upper body moves in between stuff happening on the computer. I picked an arm brushing (palm-up, palm-down). Three stages palm-down, variable length palm-up. Thing-is, the work was using my arms as in over my head throughout the day. I took it that the armwork I did before getting the position was beneficial to my being even better able to perform the tasks.

At the warehouse was getting around. With the leg/hip/back situation people seem to notice and stage two arthritis of the hips I go to Squirrel. Some benefit was from jostling--hitting the heel down to the ground--pressing the thigh better inplace? There was massage certain areas of he thigh--thightness was offsetting my bones-relaxing that tensionallowed for closer to normal functioning. Less tensing as a thought I went to Hands-Over--Concerned to try and it doesn't work I rarely useit but I has worked. Greater understanding might yield better applications. And Wall Work. Hitting my legs against posts and wals. It was a great relief over ten years ago and still is. Earth techniques--Walking as though I was burried over my head in earth. A conceptualization but helpful when the muscles are too loose to work good for me. Also is the forced tense of Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Earth techniques--make a fist with my body

Blog Entries
    Today I jumped. It was inches-perhaps only two, but it was ****her than I had jumped in at least months. I analyzed the landing. Unexpectedly strong. I jumped again, it worked. Merely happy. I went to thoughts of the pressings last night and this morning might have produced.

Hours later, it is more of a situation to walk. I am considering that this is a clay time. Clay before the oven. Or clay recently put in the oven--there is a place for corrections but it is limited. and I need to make adjustments let it take effect then adjust again before it wears down/away. The correction I might should do after pressing is massaging or muscle washing--scrunching muscle through grabbing an area. Scrinching it along itself. Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel:Muscle washing the soreer areas. Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel:Polishing the Bone Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel:Moving skin

Blog Entries
    I jumped again (yesterday Thursday 18 September 2008) and today (Friday 19 December 2008), preparing for the place I need to compensate. My body did it without me. I recognize that this is a Moment. I should optimally deliberately keep working my legs. Keep adjusting, Massage, And comprehension techniques. Full of care in expansion. This window of Continue....

Must here be diligent.

No_Know

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel: Red Balls Comprehension seemed helpful earlier while I was sitting.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    I jumped again (yesterday Thursday 18 September 2008) and today (Friday 19 December 2008), preparing for the place I need to compensate. My body did it without me. I recognize that this is a Moment. I should optimally deliberately keep working my legs. Keep adjusting, Massage, And comprehension techniques. Full of care in expansion. This window of Continue....

Must here be diligent.

No_Know

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel: Red Balls Comprehension seemed helpful earlier while I was sitting.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    Press in the hip repositioning the thigh end; massaging the muscles of the thigh--upper, inner, rear and then include abdominal middle-low front side.

Massage is temporary. support massage with conceptualization.

I hope to show workings of the legs as I approach preffered.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Subatomic Squirrel

Squirrel has Conceptualization. I realize to conceptualize and my body makes efforts to that end. I might not ever accomplish the physical end I see as a result. But I get a process of intricate workings in me.

(Repulsion)Jumping--subatomic activity to foster lift from the ground along with stabalization.

(Adhesion)Lifting myself -one hand on the Wall--Conceptualize that at the finger parts touching the wall there is activity required to generate adhesion and connectivity to have lift through that connectivity.

Reformation/Adjust)
    Vision--Conceptualize reshaping of the eye (near/far sighted) from oval to round.

Replace--I have many cavities down to causing pain and tooth wear and breakage. Conceptualization to form infront of the cavity progress and I No_Know address the situation.

I often might not know. But My body understands its workings. I have the concept. the body adresses my conceptualization.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel's 3 levels Crossing Hands+Air Katana+Centrifugal Magnets

No_Know

The shakey of the hips is other than best standing. With Squirrel move no faster than you do not have to shake~Force/Speed of strikes do not influence stability of stance.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 12-26-2008 at 11:09 PM. Reason: last part.

Blog Entries
    More Squirrel-like stance in this clip Air Katana 3 level +

The punch should do other than move the body. All arm movements happen and the body is other than disturbed.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 12-30-2008 at 12:58 AM. Reason: stanace~2nda

Blog Entries

Squirrel 3 Steps a look clip

Three Steppings: a first look

I came-up with a way to step It can develop the body by the movements. It seems more developmental than useful selfprotection/self defense/fighting/sparing...

Except for the sinking...squirrels stand. They move by hopping (at least some). This allows them to not get caught mid action. Action commits. While punching you are focusedon thatr and locked-in. Now you are vulnerable. Running is a commited action with vulnerable places during. To hop, assess the situation then hop is less vulnesable . More prepared for stuff occuring.

The sinking is seeing a squirrel land from a hop. Earlier I thought of maximizing punches. Falling is Significant in Squirrel concept. Perform actions falling into them. Commited to finish so as to be able to catch yourself and sincerity. No extraneous goings on when falling.--No_Know

Punching during sinking ads to force by weight of momentum (a little bit) perhaps.

I No_Know

Blog Entries
    Better stepping Squirrel 3 Steps

Studying the aspects

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 01-12-2009 at 03:46 PM. Reason: y

Blog Entries
    There is shoulders over hips. Shoulders hips offset; retract foot-ball of foot. Retract foot- flat~

I No_Know