Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel's Five Animal Fist: Snake+

Having looked at Ernie Morore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Thunder and Lightning, I went to Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel's Five Animal Fist--Dragon, Snake, Tiger, Leopard And Crane. This arrangement seems to follow the Hung Pattern book in two volumes. I mention arrangement because my notice is that the order of the animals might indicate the lineage of the study~I had a notion that Choy-Li-Fut, Shao-Lin and Kung Family were distinct and different from each other arrangements-ish.

I reviewed Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel's Dragon until my arms began soreness. I went into Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel's Snake and refined that. I realized that I should look-up in journal notes or videocumentary of Squirrel- Tiger, Leopard and Crane.

When I say refinement it references the only so many ways certain parts can move in at least certain circumstances. Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel moves the hand at the wrist. This I think might affect the arm the shoulder area and parts of the chest to the stomach area or the abdominal--theoretical source(Will not withstanding) of all movement-ish for Squirrel.

Palms:
    Facing each other
    Two turns of facing away from each other
    Facing practitioner's front
    Backs facing practitioner's front.

Neutral position: one tilt front,back,sides(4); Other tilt front, back, sides(4); Both tilt front,back,sides(4); Both alternate front,back, sides(4). This is done front and back as a group and sides as a group.

Front-Back:08
    Sides :08
    Facings :05
    Moves :80

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrels Five Animal Fist: Snake has eighty moves to it with the refinement. One more refinement (at least) of pivoting..have to wor-out the directionalities and then repeatable pattern or pattern concept.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    Got to practice Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung Fu, Squirrel's Spider--a hand technique using a surface, press. Hand closing. Hand opening. Like spider's legs a bit. The fingers drag and scrape. Starting no press. it is enough to open and close.

Three weeks ago I weighed less than two hundred thirty pounds--clothes on and stuff in my pockets.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung Fu, Squirrel's Example of the Ants

My walking has been better some days ago. Two days noticed free movement--movement that doesn't cost in Effort(torture free).

I am thinking the Squirrel thing of small movements. The Squirrel for it might be ...like ants or as ants--Great achievement-steady progress.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Says for Development Marking

New-Born Colt--the instinct is strong; the body is incapable; the will is faulted(a lack of Hope, Desire or there is Fear

Colt--a thing can be done well once, yet it is an effort to do or to do as well again or better.

Snake Sheds It's Skin--noticed unit(body--self (Self)) improvment (observed improvement in skill or an observed development or awareness).

Soft Shelled Crab--an abandonment of brutish physical strength. A vulnerable stage where breathing strength and frequency(alterational) manipulation are attempted instead of the more certain hard and muscular movements. No breathing or Barely Breathing and rooting at the lower middle abdominals. Abandonment of the hard for the soft and staying with the soft until you have a soft hardness (your shell is bigger and at least as good).

(Forever Little Mountain)--your softness use and flexibility could break diamond or titanium or vibratium (almost any physical substanceand your frequencymanipulation could permiate the Earth throughto the other side or where ever you chose; every subatomic particle is as strong as the whole of your body.

Basically...Something like this... I might not even be known or even have a correct idea, but I would like for it to be wonderfilled and great.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung Fu, Squirrel's Uniform

The uniform was a T-shirt, with shorts worn over jogging pants. When hot out pull the jogging pants down to hang--held-up by the shorts but the wasteband visible on the sides. I liked the look. Also, shoes and socks as shoes is what you would have on if something happened.

Practice, taking off shoes. Perhaps taking off socks to actually develop the toes/feet.

Clothes you can get dirty, and good for movement.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    I started Squirrel as an interest. Having it saved my life or kept me going better. It has forms but is more at containing exercises and concepts.

Something would occure in my life or I would have a realize or have a notice, then I might have a Conceptualization, then an exercise.

I slouch. I make an adjustment. I am in bad air I conciously adjust my breathing. There's something too heavy I reconfigure my mechanics. There's choices of positioning. I consider and select. My body is rushing or hurried. I find a pace more condusive...

Fun, Breathing, Extreme Mechanics of the body unit, Conceptualizations, Design, these might be aspects of Squirrel.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Barely Breathing to Move

I had steps to step up. I had legs to be concerned with each step. I recalled the Squirrel mention or conceptualization of not breathing or more at barely breathing. I exhaled and breathed out continuously except to breathe enough to breathe out. I could take each step alernating feet. Conceptually correcting my spinal alignment. I walked it carrying a box with both hands in relative comfort repeatedly.

To handle pain better , Barely Breathe.

I No_Know

Blog Entries
    I had mentioned making a form related to getting grabbed. I started with the grabs. Thinking of brothernumber9's says I realized I was interested actually in reacting to the grabs. And the form should look like the practitioner is being grabbed. I would hope that going through the actions resembling getting grabbed certain ways might allow a person to become stronger to resist those grabs or improve reflexes to avoid that grab completion. Figuring out how to make that grab not happen; I would hope could come from practicing this form with awareness.

I No_Know

Blog Entries
    Last edited by No_Know; 08-20-2008 at 05:02 PM. Reason: I No_Know

Blog Entries
    Of the Chinese armlocks at least one involves covering. I look at techniques and consider practicing two person techniques with only one person hence the Wrist roll or Wrist-cover at the beginning. I thought that it was a method to strengthen covering and the wrists should one get grabbed at the arm or hand or wrist.

A katana sword cut from overhead to jodan keeps a hand near the wrist. The exercise addresses the following:low hand out until superior hand passes noon. The low hand sweeps to the outside. The front hand extends until the returning hand passes noon. The returning falling hand returns beside the face instead of beside the body--it is to guard the head and is a reach for the low hand to stay to the outside.

These are timing and distance which seem inportant factors for security. Too spread or both hands spread and close to my spine; less reaction, favorable to me. I leave one hand out until it has relief--absence of lapse.

I, in perpetuation bounce this off of my belly at my forearm some. Notice the Pull down of my elbow inside for my falling hand.

This is soothing -ish, whatever it's benefit might be. For this Now It seems nice to do, though I No_Know of a benefit perse.

I No_Know

Techniques that bounce off of the belly I use for breathing while getting hit practice. Over-all I see it as better breathing but breath in breathout other than influenced by minor landings. Increase the power of the minor landings to become eventually better adjusted.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    Example of Squirrel posture spinal tenseness?

If you have an educated interpretation of this, then your educated interpretation is welcomed.
    Last edited by No_Know; 12-02-2008 at 06:12 PM. Reason: invite...Put a working address for the link.

Blog Entries

Squirrel Videocumentary 1

Videocumentary 1

A short mention of Squirrel-a portion.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Levels of Ability-ish

I realised that the advice I mention comes from where I stand. When Squirreling it was in part from my levels of ability. Squirrel is designed as a molecule--the least amout that is still Squirrel is Squirrel. When I was more flexible I comprehended that the moves, though to a lesser degree, was still the moves. I was thinking that there are people less flexible than me. I rather did stuff that included the greatest range of capable--from least capable to somewhere better than me at that Now.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    Two's Back--Squirrel back

My understanding/interpretation of this information--the read-out, was that the middle-middle, middle-upper, middle-lower back were very low stress areas. I use the upper region--neck, shoulders and just above my lowest bak to stablize...lower right has two orange range and upper left also has two orange range. The right middle registers nearly no stress at all. and nearly all the left registers sr=tress though come at comfortable levels. I take this to possiblly indicate that I was turned counter clockwise about my spine--turning to the left.

My spine by the X-rays were supposedly compressed. This makes sense with the posture design in Squirrel of upper back back and up. I thought it formed a protection of the spine and allowed me to take unexpected hits. I truly have lean or lock points for Squirrel posture and there is an automatic sense there--back and abs-stomach.

I No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 12-02-2008 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Wording with the picture.

Blog Entries
    Some Candle Practice Fist

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel Air Katana First Cut Deflection

Another thread was on extinguishing candle flame by punching. These are some of the fists that occured to me that could be used. I like Candle practice.

I mentioned making an exercise and linked a clip showing a derivation of a possible Katana Sword cut. This is long (arm), mindful of self-defense. There is long and short. Long not, mindful of Self-defense might be developmental as well asthe short (To be shown)

No_Know