232.4 (2 nights ago) lbs

To go upstairs in the house or downstairs I can move faster on my hands and feet. Also, I might rest my Femur to reduce the weight directly over top of it.-Ernie Moore Jr.

When I use my hands for this I had been using fists. Younger, more than thirty years ago I had an orange covered book--"The Unseen Mind Force Of Kung Fu." There are directions to doing practices. One Practice is a circular push-up--Lying Tiger or Sleeping tiger. There are three basic phases--Palm, Fist, Three finger tips (the first three digits).-Ernie Moore Jr.

I only practiced such things a few days a year for a decade or so. Yet I have had experience that leaning on one's palms the bone can get bruised--the hand is unusable for support. I could use fists as feet I would have been doing this for inside stairs. When the fists started to feel bruised, worn fracturing, I went to Leopard Paw And Leopard Claw--fists with a contact area middle phylanges 232.4 (2 nights ago) lbs

To go upstairs in the house or downstairs I can move faster on my hands and feet. Also, I might rest my Femur to reduce the weight directly over top of it.-Ernie Moore Jr.

When I use my hands for this I had been using fists. Younger, more than thirty years ago I had an orange covered book--"The Unseen Mind Force Of Kung Fu." There are directions to doing practices. One Practice is a circular push-up--Lying Tiger or Sleeping tiger. There are three basic phases--Palm, Fist, Three finger tips (the first three digits).-Ernie Moore Jr.

I only practiced such things a few days a year for a decade or so. Yet I have had experience that leaning on one's palms the bone can get bruised--the hand is unusable for support. I could use fists as feet I would have been doing this for inside stairs. When the fists started to feel bruised, worn fracturing, I went to Leopard Paw And Leopard Claw--fists with a contact area of middle phylanges and thumb tip or first distal phylange. Reminds me of Ying Jow Pai-Eagle Claw hand I got shown in an airport from a Brazilian School practitioner,, (Note in the 1990's they had a 9th generation chosen, I was introduced to at a Baltimore Maryland Kung-Fu Wushu International competition [Not competing], Inner Harbor [He is a demonstrator of the Form in the Fire and Rain (??) Production Company video cassette]).-Ernie Moore Jr.

Stuff used again and again gets tired of it (people included), I would punch occasionally to engage 2ndary and 3rdiary (tertiary). And with Leopard's Paw I also strike the stairs with the front and side. I switch, but I and weining myself from closed fist to Leopard Fist.-Ernie Moore Jr.

Note: by end of last month-March 2023 I was 228.0 lbs.-Ernie Moore Jr.

No_Know