Thread: The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?

Hybrid View

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries

Discomfort Area

243.2 lbs.(up to 8 days ago)

Repurposing the bottom of an office chair there is another hand warm thing for conditioning-coordinating-circulation.

Part of my legit high felt isolated. Squirrel has a thing of putting the mind at the area affected...minds sight emu four red balls. They pulsate. The throbbing stays confined. Add squares of red balls to the edges to reduce the aggitation.-EMJ

The other is mind it purple; send lightening. Severity might matter as to affect. Last is to continue. With little notice of affect it gets disheartening.

I should persist.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Quote Originally Posted by No_Know View Post
    I should persist.
    This one's nuts about kung fu:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries

I Am Not A Legume EMJ

~242.8 lbs. (about 5 days ago)

Kung-Fu as I understand it has been very something. Bagua as it has been recently, the stepping is wrong. The Internal Arts Big Three- I avoid Hsing-I. Yang Taijiquan is focused on teaching form 1-2-3 style but there is very good instruction at places(6th Generation). Wing Chun people miss-out on shifting the body off-line at the feet-instead they might pivot like center foot yet you need to pivot one ball other is heel to align upper-body side-step in place. Hung Gar Tiger Crane is pretty uniform... Any way back to what I'm doing to get the comment Nuts about Kung-Fu.-Ernie Moore Jr.

I had at one point about Four sets of Squirrel's Taijiquanesque. I only fully recall the first set. I am reworking what I can recall of the second set.

Here's some Pedaler Squirrel [muffled audio;and some of me out of shot]-EMJ Pedaler Squirrel And Side Pedal Squirrel

Realized my changing leg might do with walking differently-my foot forward more, and standing with the leg out and flat for gentle stretch. It still might be imperative to Think Purple and Break Lightning Squirrel.

I was asked to teach someone Tennis, and so I have been designing lessons and exercises. I have been using a tennis ball to be resistance...if one is going to play tennis, control of the racket by flexible and strong hands until I could give pointers might be useful.-Ernie Moore Jr.

I spend my days with thoughts of moving to stay upright or to get-up with the least hurting of my unsettled thigh. I am finding that adjusting the foot or the knee-to-ankle leg, can reset the muscles or realign to not get signals of 6-8 level and moments of nearly intolerable levels.-Ernie Moore Jr.

No_KnowI
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

It still might be imperative to Think Purple and Break Lightning Squirrel.
    Found some evidence of squirrel style in Kung Fu Magazine, of all places! Perhaps Gene could tell us where we could find Yuanming Zhang or Johnny Jang these days:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries

Good Catch, Someone Mentioned That Too Also: Squirrel Form In Xingyi

YinOrYan,

Sure, follow the trail or see if there is one with people related to the video. Did some looking myself since you did that find...Gene Ching also intimated that there was a Squirrel form in Xingyi (Xingi) (Hsing-Yi, Hsing-I) in this very thread.
    thread post #71Page 2 of this thread- Gene Ching mention pointing to Xingyi having a form called Squirrel, late September 2002.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 07-03-2022 at 04:56 AM. Reason: Adding the letter f to the word mysel

YinOrYan,

Sure, follow the trail or see if there is one with people related to the video. Did some looking myself since you did that find...Gene Ching also intimated that there was a Squirrel form in Xingyi (Xingi) (Hsing-Yi, Hsing-I) in this very thread.
    thread post #71Page 2 of this thread- Gene Ching mention pointing to Xingyi having a form called Squirrel, late September 2002.

No_Know
    There's probably more info on one of those old video tapes. It would probably be easy to tell if they were just making stuff up, or had some historical sources, or some mix of both. Either way, I'm sure one could find some unique moves in there to spring on your opponents.

Haha, "mysel" sounds like a Freudian-typo! Like you're looking to sell your kung fu to the highest bidder...

Alas, you guys are taxing my memories...

I trained alongside Dr. Jang and wrote a few articles with him. He's very knowledgeable and had a lot of obscure Xingyi stuff. As for those videos, if memory serves (and this is where you're taxing me guys) his video was replaced by the series that were done by GM Liang Shou-yu, Helen Liang & Yang Chenhan. You'll see all of that in the O-Mei Kung Fu DVDs section.

I'm not sure if Dr. Jang's VHS video was ever upgraded to DVD. The video department of TC Media was dissolved when the pandemic killed our print mag, and I doubt those master tapes were preserved, sad to say.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart