Thread: The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?

Threaded View

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    It is interesting to be living my words. When I came-up with Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel I Factored in Ability. I designed stuff which I could not do, according to optimum ideal. What I was doing was having good stuff and comprehending that I was not at that moment in peak ideal condition. But the forms and exercises in their ideal, can only be done buy a supremely ideally conditioned person.

There's a concept in Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel of doing other than going beyond Comfort. With this, a head level kick is done at ankle level if that is below your comfort level. There is a notion that if you continue, your range increases. But, this way, when you increase your range it is within comfort and gets away from being Forced, and approaches Will~.

I am now typically not above two hundred fifty-five pounds. And have visited the high two hundred forties. But I am not having the flexibility I did not understand I had. I might presume that Kung-Fu as I did it as early as I did with my take on it. I took Easy for granted. However, didn't Lord it over everyone. Wheww! Now I'm as bad off as people I could not ever hardly understand. I could be understanding but not really understand inflexibility because I increased mine high enough to be in the middle. Not a contortionist, but few feats bothered me.

Thankfully, I'm decrepid. If I can do the Whenever part, I am scared to rely on my concepts. Afraid they might not work. But when I had them it was life or near death, or seemed so. Unfortunatly, in the concepts is, if you're scared, you have to address it. Since I would rather not do anything, I might wait until things are more dire before I act.~
    Whichever whatever, very whatever...

Still sharing :~>

I No_Know.
    Last edited by No_Know; 11-19-2004 at 06:57 PM.
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com