Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: iMartial web community

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb View Post
    its kinda hard to view your own profile after editing it. i kept on hitting the my profile button expecting to view it, but then i realized i had to hit home and then view it from there.

anyways i added more pictures and a form video.
    you gotta go to home and then click on your own link ... it opens up in a new window if i remember right.
    where's my beer?

I noticed that there is an option for writing your "team" (I assume for competition.) What would be really great is if an account type was set up for individual schools, sort of like (and I hate to reference it) the groups you can join on myspace.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnedDownAtrocity View Post
    Dude, this is not how I imagined you at all!

http://www.imartial.com/getpreview.a...=450&imgid=967

My whole world is melting!

Thank you gentlemen

I knew all of you could give some intelligent feedback. Keep it coming.

The webmaster behind iMartial signed up for an account yesterday under the user name 'iMartial'. He told me he was very appreciative of all of your commentary. I'm hoping he'll contribute to this forum and answer your questions directly. As for Minghequan's sign in issue, he couldn't find any error, so it's probably a mistake in the confirmation blank. He encourages Minghequan to try once more and if the problem persists, he'll delve into it further. Since iMartial's account is now active, my work belaying messages here is done (although I'll probably keep ttt-ing this for a spell).

I like NJM's suggestion about groups. We need a KFM forum group.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

my profile, by the way: http://www.imartial.com/player-profile.aspx?uid=1372

I look a little scruffy in the photograph, but it's just the lighting.

Mega Fool!!

A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by PangQuan View Post
    If you think that's funny

http://www.imartial.com/player-photo...d=899&uid=1309

I lol'd

Quote Originally Posted by NJM View Post
    dang bro, you got me beat i think.

i lol'd too
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"

Rastafari stands alone

fackin classic gene lol
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

you know those little boxes you click that have styles and such in them on your profile?

what are they for? you cannot view what you have clicked in your profile, at least i cannot. Nor can i view what anyone else has clicked in those little style boxes.
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

I'm having a hard time setting my default image for my profile. also if you are adding individual styles you should add eagle claw, hung gar, jow gar, praying mantis, norther shaolin.
    Last edited by Shaolinlueb; 05-01-2007 at 07:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"