Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: I REALLY dont get it

Quote Originally Posted by PangQuan View Post
    he went to some school to try and find dude.

found diff dude. punched and elbowed him in the face till he went down, then ran away cause he thought the cops were gonna show up.
    No actually I elbowed and punched a dude that was one of the main 3 I was gonna egt form the get go cause the other two I saw there assaulting me (one was the one I fought the other attacked me form the side and started the whole incident) and this dude admitted to being there and cheapshotting me, I gave him a way out and he decided tot ry and tough talk instead of saying he didnt attack me.
    Last edited by JetLi'sFearless; 05-03-2007 at 07:14 PM.

Ahhhh....the plot thickens.

Perhaps the recommendation for seppuku was a tad hasty. I thought you had relinquished your quest.

There will be blood spilled before the next full moon.

I shall give you further instruction within the next two days.

None shall know the day nor the hour, but it shall come.

I glory at the bloody satisfaction to be had!

I still kinda feel weak though i got away from there when he was still standing and wanted more, instead of decking him again or making sure hes down before leaving, I jsut felt there was a crowd forming and soon somebody will get involved and I would be arrested or something. Anyway Im stilldeciding whether to show up on friday at the danc eor not where the brawl is tot ake place.

You did what any good ninja would do, you struck hard, and vanished without a trace. The only thing missing was a smoke bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt View Post
    can I sub-contract you out to provide condensed versions of his posts from now on? it's just too painful to read them through - I feel like i;m watching an episode of Cops on a fuzzy black & white TV...
    truer words have never been spoken
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Quote Originally Posted by JetLi'sFearless View Post
    Ok to get back to the story, first off the house near my neighboorhood doesnt have those 3 that attacked me including the dad, cause I went there and knocked on the door and was ready to challenge all 3 of them. Secondly I went to a farmers market last Thursday and ran into the whole crew including the kid I choked. The way it happened was the day before that I was at the park and saw him and two other kids walk in front of me and followed them, and they stopped and asked me if I got a problem or something, and I said no and wlaked forward a bit. I noticed theys topped still and I jsut stood on the other side of the street and waited for them to go to a side street with no people around and cars driving by. They didnt though and jsut kept standing. So I walekd forward a bit and one of them asked me if I choked him to which I replied that he attacked me. Than I heard him tlaking to the other one saying something like "he thinks i jumped him but I left already" or "I wasnt there" to which I just decided to elt it go since I cant prove he actually was in that crew outside the dance who jumped me although he hangs out with them and was there, and asked him if he swears to god he didnt participate in my beating before leaving.

At the amrket in town the next day I saw him walk by and I thought it was behind us now and kinda nodded to him with a hand but he ignored it and kind of disrespected me. I noticed he was with this other guy who I knew form playing b ball and I felt weird going against him since we were cool previously. ANyway I went to taco bell after awhile and they (3 of them including the guy I knew0 followed me in. I turned around and noticed the guy I knew and said hey and he was like "whats up man" and gave me a high five, and asked the other guy "is this the guy you were telling me about" to which he rpelied "yea" and I just said "hey man I got you confused with someonje else sorry about that" and he was like "oh alright" and gave him a high five and they left.

I thought the day was over but all behold after awhile I saw the main guy who was the shet tlaker and eprpetrator fo the icnident who also was the first to sucker punch me during that fight. I walked right up to him and I ntoiced all the people around him where in his crew including these two black guys voer 6 foot tall so I abcked out of attacking him and just confronted him about it. i told him "hey I rexcognize you, your the one who attacked me alst week arent you with your homies?" and he just started backing out and saying "your tripping man, this foo is tripping" than I said "Do you want me to egt the cops voer here" to scare those other homies of his from gang baning on me again, since now its in public.

Anyway I than offered for him and me to go one on one on a side street and the big black dudes wanted to fight for him again and fight me, while he didnt really respond or hid behind them. Infact one of them was talking trash tome saying even their sister could beat me up. I started wlaking with one of those black dudes to a dark alley but noticed the whole crew is following suit and went back into public saying "naw I aint playing this way again." One kid amidtted he was there and aprticipated in my ebating saying he did it cause I was choking that black guy who was fighting me first. I replied to this saying I wasnt gonnna killhim and what you did was weak. He claimed cause if it was just swinging they wouldnt itnerfere but me choking him standing up was what casued it. I didnt buy it. Than just started leaving.

than I saw like 5 of them startint to follow me, I turned around after awhile and one of them asked if Im the one who choked his cousin. I replied at first that I apologised but than right away he asked again if that was me and I just replied yea. Than he said elts go were gonna go one on one and I said "follow me" than noticed the rest of his friends are following suit including that one who admitted toa participating in my ebating who I got later today which Ill explain. I quickly lost them and went in to a bar (theyre nto old enought o go in one).

Later I went to my car for my weapons (knife and wrench that I put in my pockets) and planned to lure a few of them at a time to a side street and attack them with those weapons. I went back and they werent following my bait and staying away form me for some reaosn as I tried to get them to see me and wlak away having them pursue which they didnt.

ANyway I went back tot he dance a few days later since its held once a week and there was the same crew that was there the first time who I tried helping out this time they showed up with a bunch of people ready to fight saying they came just to fight. One of them was apperently a norteno as well. None of them showed but that little girlfriend of that main one who I first mentioned had his number and one of the guys that I tried helping out was tlaking to him and apperently its on next week (the end of the current week right now) cause they were at some party. They even bragged to him that they got one of us (me).

Anyway I found out his name from others there that hated him and found out how he made so many allies than. Apperently after engaging in an argument with that guy who I was helping out who just tlaked to him on the clell phone, he started shaking the hands of everyone there asking if theyre down with him and hsi crew.

ANyway I found his name and the anme fo the school he goes and today went to what I thought was that schol. It turned out to be a different school but I saw the other guy there (with none of the same crew) who was one of the ones who followed me at the market trying to again gang bang on me and whoa dmitted he was part of the original crew who attacked me saying they did it cause i was chjoking the other dude.

I first backed out of attacking him, but waited till he wasnt tlaking to anyone and away form themain office there and the empty cop car parked in front of the shcool. I went up to him and confronted him about it and he at first claimed he didnt kick me when I was down and asked if I pulled a knife on one of them, cause he said one of them said that. I was confused cause I only pulled a knife on that one kid witht he dad who isnt even part of the crew but friends with one of the members of the crew and didnt think of him at the time, but I remembered that I played baskebtall again witht he guy I knew from earlier I mentioned and had a knife in my pocket during the game he might have noticed.

ANyway i denied it and asked him if he still got a problem with me to whcih he said noa s long as I dont choke any of his friends. I askedif he was just stanidng there and not doing anything since he denied kicking me when I fell, to which he staretd getting smart with me and said "no I ddint just stand there" at that instant I threw a punch at his face and started elbowing his face until he fell. The tough little fuk got up right away and satrted swinging and hit me twice as I think I hit him once with a right. I than clinched him and started kneeying him over his body but the little prik still kept fighting. I noticed the fight is going on too long and at any second the cop from that empty copc ar in front of the school or some parents/teachers/etc. could get involved and split, as I started walking and running away form the scene he said "cheap shot" or something and I replied "thats for cheap shotting me now were even" and got away. Anyway I noticed he had a bunch fo red marks or scratches on his face probably form my elbow and my elbow still hurts, tis like I almsot broke it on his face lol beating him so hard. He kept fighting though, I was expecting him to keep laying on the gorund after I decked him.
    dear god make this guy stop talking
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    dear god make this guy stop talking

I actually find it amusing.
    Bless you

in movies when a guy htis the other in the gut even if he doesnt even use his shoulder pwoer and turn with the punch and just throws an arm punch, the guy who hits the other guy always drops him. WHen I did a [proper sucker straight right to the guys gut, and another time kneed him there while grabbing his neck with my opposite arm and his arm he just started fighting me. Why wont they drop when i hit them there? is it casue IM not hitting them in the solar plex but too low? or is it that the adrenaline they have makes them not feel it? Heck even zidane dropped a guy to the ground with a headbutt to the chest and I cant even do it with a perfect right to a freshman-sophmore )possibly junior but i doubt it) high school kid for some reason.
    obviously you hit like a girl.
    Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po
    You then walk backwards, forcing him off his feet and then drag him by the eye socket and lips. You can pull so hard that the lips tear away. You will never hear such screaming.

Quote Originally Posted by qiphlow View Post
    obviously you hit like a girl.
    rofl

if you can read this you are trying too hard
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

he went to some school to try and find dude.

found diff dude. punched and elbowed him in the face till he went down, then ran away cause he thought the cops were gonna show up.

Thanks for the info Pangquan, it sure beats trying to make sense out of this.

No actually I elbowed and punched a dude that was one of the main 3 I was gonna egt form the get go cause the other two I saw there assaulting me (one was the one I fought the other attacked me form the side and started the whole incident) and this dude admitted to being there and cheapshotting me, I gave him a way out and he decided tot ry and tough talk instead of saying he didnt attack me.
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

Quote Originally Posted by jethro View Post
    Thanks for the info Pangquan, it sure beats trying to make sense out of this.
    rofl

no prob, gotta do something with my downtime at work
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"

cjurakpt Guest
    rofl

no prob, gotta do something with my downtime at work
    and they say that the country's in an economic slowdown...

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt View Post
    and they say that the country's in an economic slowdown...

lol and i work at a bank!
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post
    Any kind of shrubbery makes a fantastic cover, from which to spring an ambush.
    I would respectfully beg to differ; as the following clip points out, bushes are subject to certain significant limitations as a place from which to stalk an adversary...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bxw0T2rv7s

Hmm, I think the lessons here are

One, don't stand up.

Two, if there is only ONE bush, they will know where you are anyway.

Three, if there are THREE bushes, you have condemmed them all to die

and finally Four, don't rat out your nightbors!!