Thread: CLF Sifu

Hybrid View

my view

He is good. I've been to his school twice. Once with a group of guys from my school and our teacher and once by myself to say hello when I was visiting SF.

He is good, in my opinion. The second time I visited by my self I was looking at his weapons rack, he made all of his weapons....he insisted I pick up a heavy ass nine ring broad sword he cast, I did my best to do a form, it was heavy.

He did a form next to show me up, and it was clean and tight.

I think he is my my sifus cousin if I remember correctly. Hes a really nice guy and does herbal therapy as well.

peace
    bryan.
    Bryan Davis

CLF Sifu

Thanks. I actually met him too. His students look good and from a glimpse of a move he was showing his student, Sifu Ngan looks good too. But, I am no judge of talent.

However, Sifu Ngan is definitely a sincere person and friendly person.

CLF Sifu

I'd be interested to know if anyone on the forum knows any of Ngan Cho Keong's students. When his website was up I corresponded briefly with a student named Barry. I am from the Ho Ngau lineage and Ngan Yiu Ting was my Sigung. Thanks.

Exclamation Fu Pow...

What's with the ignore list?
    Trying to stir up more hate mail or something?

I find it hilarious that you never had the courage to answer to Buck Sing Gwoon's challenge a few months back (Being a student of H2H combat as you claim to be!) and now you have the audacity to use his name along with countless others in your "Ignore list" like you're of some importance to the martial world.

Why attempt to create friction when everybody on this board (Past and present) has already witnessed what you're like in the face of adversity?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Charn Fu Gerk View Post
    What's with the ignore list?
    Trying to stir up more hate mail or something?

I find it hilarious that you never had the courage to answer to Buck Sing Gwoon's challenge a few months back (Being a student of H2H combat as you claim to be!) and now you have the audacity to use his name along with countless others in your "Ignore list" like you're of some importance to the martial world.

Why attempt to create friction when everybody on this board (Past and present) has already witnessed what you're like in the face of adversity?

FYI, the ignore list is a great tool on this board because you don't have to interact with people that you have no interest in interacting with. What that means that when I log into the forum I never see your posts again...ever. Now, I could just put people on ignore list and leave it at that, but being the courteous person that I am I let them know that they are on ignore so they don't pointlessly fritter away their lives trying to interact with me when I'll never ever see their posts....ya dig?

So for example, somebody who's first post on this forum is a retarded personal attack on me over something that a normal person would have long moved on from..... is somebody I don't want to interact with......so what I'm really saying is........ goodbye.

FP

P.S. If don't like what I write then you are welcome to put me on ignore as well.

Ciao.
    Last edited by Fu-Pow; 04-02-2007 at 08:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fu-Pow View Post
    FYI, the ignore list is a great tool on this board because you don't have to interact with people that you have no interest in interacting with. What that means that when I log into the forum I never see your posts again...ever. Now, I could just put people on ignore list and leave it at that, but being the courteous person that I am I let them know that they are on ignore so they don't pointlessly fritter away their lives trying to interact with me when I'll never ever see their posts....ya dig?

So for example, somebody who's first post on this forum is a retarded personal attack on me over something that a normal person would have long moved on from..... is somebody I don't want to interact with......so what I'm really saying is........ goodbye.

FP

P.S. If don't like what I write then you are welcome to put me on ignore as well.

Ciao.
    You are a disgrace to ur sifu and ur lineage
    he should revoke ur rank as instructor

I don't think he does CLF anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdoing View Post
    He is good. I've been to his school twice. Once with a group of guys from my school and our teacher and once by myself to say hello when I was visiting SF.

He is good, in my opinion. The second time I visited by my self I was looking at his weapons rack, he made all of his weapons....he insisted I pick up a heavy ass nine ring broad sword he cast, I did my best to do a form, it was heavy.

He did a form next to show me up, and it was clean and tight.

I think he is my my sifus cousin if I remember correctly. Hes a really nice guy and does herbal therapy as well.

peace
    bryan.

made his own weapons???

that sounds so cool....you wouldn't happen to have some pics of these weapons would you?

Thanks in advance.

weapons

I might have a few pictures, I have to check. There regular prints, so the best I could do is take a picture with my digital camera of them since I dont have a scanner.

Give me a few days to find them.

Your in vancouver right? Whos club do you practice under?
    Bryan Davis

Quote Originally Posted by bigdoing View Post
    I might have a few pictures, I have to check. There regular prints, so the best I could do is take a picture with my digital camera of them since I dont have a scanner.

Give me a few days to find them.

Your in vancouver right? Whos club do you practice under?

I practiced CLF 20 years ago under Grandmaster Wong Ha. At that time was just a little kid and didnt' really care much for kung fu.

although I still practice some of the old stuff that I can remember (most I have forgotten) I am now learning Northern Shaolin style.

Thank you for going through the trouble and I can't wait to see the pics.