Thread: disturbing

disturbing

wtf is wrong with people? this is just sickening.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10704047/

People are so messed up, its not really that shocking anymore, now its all just a big bundle of sad. I think the last time I actually had one of those unannounced internal bursts of shock and deep heartfelt moments for the persons pain was the pre-teen Canadian Tammy ****lka rape, torture and murder by her own sister Karla ****lka and her serial killer husband.

What made it worse and it showcases the road to sh!t we were on is that the dumb justice system up in Canada gave her manslaughter and only 12 years in prison and now deviant laced Hollywood has made a movie about her.
    Last edited by Black Jack II; 03-06-2007 at 11:10 AM.

And then people wonder why i get upset when the government wants to take away, or infringe on my Gun rights!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

people like this are why i support the death penalty....somewhere along the lines we lost our balls to kill the scum that really deserve it.

not everyone deserves life....as we are constantly shown. If without a doubt, the dude is messed up, you know he did it, you know hes evil. kill him.

im not talking anyone convicted in a court of murder/rape/etc....but if you KNOW they did it and its not just a jury conviction, dude....cmon.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

I hear yeah BruceSteveRoy, here's another one for the books:

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew...0304/20070305/

yeah i saw that one on the news. you know with a$$holes like that in those kids lives they really don't stand a chance.

Well......

Just to play devil's advocate here:

I would be pretty ****ed off if I caught my wife messin' around. I wouldn't go to that extreme but I know some guys that would. In fact I know a few guys that would not have left her alive.

To me this is no where near as bad as the guy who crashed his plane into his mother-in-law's house and killed his 8 year old daughter.

these are the same kind of people who simply cannot understand basic human rights and life in general....its pathetic

kill or severly harm someone for cheating on you? thats the first sign that you are a very weak minded individual, and in need of a serious ass beating. not to mention jail time.

fortunately the majority of people involved in situations of infidelity can remain somewhat civil and just deal with it either personally or in the courts.

ive been cheated on, luckily im not a tard. i just left her.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    Well......

Just to play devil's advocate here:

I would be pretty ****ed off if I caught my wife messin' around. I wouldn't go to that extreme but I know some guys that would. In fact I know a few guys that would not have left her alive.

To me this is no where near as bad as the guy who crashed his plane into his mother-in-law's house and killed his 8 year old daughter.
    but having your 2 year old son stab his own mother?

Quote Originally Posted by PangQuan View Post
    ive been cheated on, luckily im not a tard. i just left her.
    same here. but i will say i got some choice words in there before splitting.

Plain and simple......too many people on this earth. We are overpopulated. Gene pool is shallow at best. Dr. Roger Conant (RIP) did an experiement about 40 years ago at the Philidelphia zoo where they made a plastic box approximately 6x6x6 and put a pair of mice in it. They basically left the animals alone to do what they naturally do, with the exception of regualr feed and maintenance. Now I do not remember the numbers exactly, but their came a certain point where the population was approaching maximum density (lots of mice). The mice behaved in a rather "normal" mouse way until the numbers started getting crowded. Pretty soon they were killing each other off in an effort to compete for food / breeding etc. He said it was an eye opener, but also appauling! They killed because they were basically inbred, and starving for space and food.

Jake
    "Gravity doesn't lie, and the ground never misses."
    Jake Burroughs
    Three Harmonies Chinese Martial Arts Center
    Seattle, WA.
    www.threeharmonies.com
    three_harmonies@hotmail.com
    www.threeharmonies.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by BruceSteveRoy View Post
    but having your 2 year old son stab his own mother?

No doubt the guy will pay for that. Of course he was blinded by rage. If he could take it back he probably would. The good thing was the kid was only 2 and probably saw it as a game. Now had the kid been six years old or older it would have been worse.

As far as being sick: Things are done to children everyday in this country that make that appear mild.....and by people not in a blind rage.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    No doubt the guy will pay for that. Of course he was blinded by rage. If he could take it back he probably would. The good thing was the kid was only 2 and probably saw it as a game. Now had the kid been six years old or older it would have been worse.

As far as being sick: Things are done to children everyday in this country that make that appear mild.....and by people not in a blind rage.
    its interesting to read this response. at no point do you give any implication that what this guy did was serious or wrong, or seriously wrong. blind rage doesn't justify it and for that matter there was no indication that it was done out of blind rage or was remorseful in retrospect. granted he suspected his 17 year old wife was cheating but i contend that a person in a blind rage would not have the mental bearing to give his knife to his son and say 'ok now you stab mommmy".
    furthermore, the age of the child does not mean that this offense is any less severe. the amount of a childs personality and cognitive as well as moral conceptual development that takes place prior to the age of five is astounding. not to say that psycholocial damage can't be undone but the desensitization he may have towards violence in later years could lead his life down a very bad path.
    and the fact that worse things happen to children is a)an irrelevant argument and b) in no way should denigrate the importance and sickness of what happened. i know you said that you are only playing devil's advocate but do you somehow think this was justified?