Thread: Sun De Yao Demonstration

Sun De Yao Demonstration

"Its better to build bridges rather than dig holes but occasionally you have to dig a few holes to build the foundation of a strong bridge."

"Traditional Northern Chinese Martial Arts are all Sons of the Same Mother," Liu Yun Qiao

Short but sweet His background is taiji mantis, right?

Hao Jia Taiji Meihua Tanglang.

Hao Family Plum Blossom Mantis.
    Jake
    "Gravity doesn't lie, and the ground never misses."
    Jake Burroughs
    Three Harmonies Chinese Martial Arts Center
    Seattle, WA.
    www.threeharmonies.com
    three_harmonies@hotmail.com
    www.threeharmonies.blogspot.com

RAF,
    I enjoyed the demo part of the tourney last year.
    Did you guys put up any other clips?
    Any idea when this year's tourney will be? If I am free from work that weekend I would like to help again.
    Richard A. Tolson

Richard:

There is talk that it may be held in Cleveland. It should be around the same time.

Later.

Bob
    "Its better to build bridges rather than dig holes but occasionally you have to dig a few holes to build the foundation of a strong bridge."

"Traditional Northern Chinese Martial Arts are all Sons of the Same Mother," Liu Yun Qiao

Richard,

The date for this year's tournament is October 13th. I hadn't heard anything about Cleveland, so I've been assuming that it'll be in Akron.

Master Sun is scheduled to teach a seminar on "Mei Hua Lu" the morning of the 14th.

I didn't get a chance to meet you last year, but hope to cross paths with you next time around.

Tim

Tim:

They are still negotiating with the Cleveland Convention Center or possibly a place not from from the Cleveland Hopkin's International Airport off of Rt 71.

My guess is that this won't be settled until sometime this summer.

Although The University of Akron has been our best site, I hope we can get the Cleveland Convention Center so that people will be in close proximity to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Cleveland's growing Chinatown.
    Last edited by RAF; 03-14-2007 at 10:49 AM.