Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks for all the conversation

Thanks for all the conversation

So, before I get kicked off, just like to thank you for all the conversation and take my leave of this forum.

Hope people buy more stuff off of Martialartsmart.net.

So long.

You're leaving again? Didn’t you say on some other thread that you were just about to “come out”?

Quote Originally Posted by The Xia View Post
    You're leaving again?
    I guess he's leaving, AGAIN

Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

He can't leave AGAIN, he never left the first time. I don't think he's ever left no matter how many times he says it.
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

Quote Originally Posted by lunghushan View Post

Ahhhhh....Lunghushan must be Gene's trolling moniker. Ohhh...you *******....

Goodbye lung!

We'll miss you.

And, I can sincerely say, from all of us here

Eat a bowl of dick.
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

Don't do it, man! This place just isn't the same without its resident ****-starter.
    GOD BLESS THE WORKING STIFF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Merryprankster View Post
    Goodbye lung!

Eat a bowl of dick.

I've been waiting to use that line since I saw Louis CK but I thought the line was suck a bag of ****s.
    "To know you don't know is best.
    Not to know you don't know is a flaw.
    Therefore, the Sage's not being flawed
    Stems from his recognizing a flaw as a flaw.
    Therefore, he is flawless."

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lunghushan View Post
    So, before I get kicked off, just like to thank you for all the conversation and take my leave of this forum.

So long.
    was he in imminent jeopardy of being banned?

anyway, I'll believe it when he doesn't come back in a day or two

he's such a drama queen, this one, with his periodic "storm off''s" - someone please just ban him to make sure he doesn't reneg this time...

Quote Originally Posted by djcaldwell View Post
    I've been waiting to use that line since I saw Louis CK but I thought the line was suck a bag of ****s.

lmao that guy is a genius!

and yes its a bag of ****s not a bowl of ****s. though that is an interesting alternative. lol

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

This guy ain't going anywhere.
    He's like Knifefighter.

Disappears for awhile, then when there's mature exchange of views, Bam!!! (credit quote to Emeril or Elizar for you Futurama fans) This Chump a$$ pokes 'is 'ead up like wack a mole!!!
    I'll burn both sides of a bridge while standing in the middle to prove the truth.

never say never.

sometimes we are all so full of "ourself" here and there.

we then ask ourself to "empty the cup".

an open mind is a clearer mind.

--

Gene's trolling moniker

I thought Shaolin Wookie was my trolling moniker. I have too many trolling monikers. I get confused sometimes.

As I've said a hundred times before, sign offs are lame. If you want to leave, leave. Spar us the bleeding heart whining. By now, lhs probably has captured the title for the most KFM sign offs. Let's see if he's a man of honor, good to his word. If anyone finds new posts, link them here.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Still around...

As per Gene's request:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Oso
    I have one student of 2 years who just can't do a forward roll correctly...I've worked with her one on one many times in an attempt to help her figure it out. I'm not going to hold her back from moving forward in the rest of the material just because she can't figure out how to roll w/o breaking her neck.

Lunghushan Says:

One teacher did this with a student who couldn't learn to roll. Get down on his knees and the student on their knees, each side by side, link one arm with one of the student arms, and roll with them.

But honestly I have to agree with Parella for about the first time. He's obviously running a successful school, and while the talk I've been told from 'the street' is that enrollment is down all over, it probably wouldn't hurt to get some tips from somebody like him.

Although I really think that there is a difference between where he is and Asheville in that Asheville has a much more itinerant population with the school and all, and less of an established community base. The community base that is there is probably a lot smaller in relationship to the itinerant community compared to where Parella is.

If I were running a school in Asheville, I'd be focused on keeping a base from within the community, but also signing up as many incoming college students as possible, and then trying to find as many ways as possible to keep them as long as possible.

One of the schools I went to, the Aikido teacher taught on campus, and also ran a school in town. That seemed to be a way to touch both bases.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by lunghushan : 02-08-2007 at 01:58 PM.

I don't know how to feel. His last post....he admits to agreeing with me on something. I feel numb....

That doesn't count

He posted this thread at 02-09-2007, 06:58 PM. He last edited that post at 02-08-2007 at 01:58 PM. Come on boys. Prove lunghushan's a liar.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart