Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Ouch

I did hear the little thing was broken.

I guess you'd have to be psychic to find the traditional boards on bullshido, since they aren't listed on the main board.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 02-09-2007 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    Wait, where did this post go?

I got an email notification about it, but I don't see it anywhere.

Who were you on Bullshido and who banned you?

Do "MMAers" scare you? You do know that there are plenty of "Kung Fu MMAers", right? Maybe not as much as would be needed to earn the CMAs widespread respect through such efforts, but enough that we've got 2 of them on Bullshido itself in the senior staff.
    I was edward. You banned me because Osiris and I were arguing about something, can't remember what, something about humans being stupid, and I said, "Laugh while you can, monkey boy." Which, BTW, is a direct quote from Buckaroo Banzai:

http://alicia-logic.com/capscomments/capsBuckaroo.asp

And was also reused in Men in Black:

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Men_in_Black

"Listen, monkey boy! Compared to you humans, I'm on the top rung of the evolutionary ladder, so can it, alright?"

But of course you said it was racist and banned me. I didn't even know Osiris was black or it's considered an insult to blacks.

Anyways, whatever. Honestly banning me was a favor because your board sucks.

Osiris, now thats another enigma.

Anyways, it's just ironic when I mentioned mat herpes and hepatitis and stuff, everybody got on my case on there, especially 'I Choke You' or whatever he calls himself now.

And then he got mat herpes at a BJJ event ...

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...t=32137&page=2

Somehow that's ironic don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by PangQuan View Post
    a friend of mine in the medical profession worked on this guys case, apparently its spinal cord injury, no longer has the use of his arms.

Didn't somebody else say the guy turned out fine?

dunno. didnt read.

i showed the vid to a friend of mine.

he said he remembers seeing it on a case he worked on.

hes not a martial artist...just a medical professional.

but meh...who knows, maybe he worked on a case where the exact same thing happened with video footage.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    Right , so that just makes you a giant HYPOCRITE for asking the same of me. I couldn't care less what some anal dripping boy in Minnisota thinks of me. As if the whole world is recored on the internet. You don't know jack squat.
    Post when and were I said I want videos. I think paranoia is catching up with you in your old age, you fuck. Everyone who is against you is Bullshido agent because you got utterly shut down there. You are a tool and you seek to fit in amongst the gullable and hopeless. I could careless what some washed up has been fat boy thinks of me, but it's obvious that I got under your skin, Rocky

Riiiiiiiiiiight, I make people threaten me with guns.
    This makes me laugh. As if life only happens on the internet. Grow up. The quantity of stuff that happens and the people I meet in my REAL LIFE totally outweighs this little internet world. If yours doesn't, Then its time to put down the mouse. Whats funnyer is when you do actually see something of me, then what? Whats in it for me? "oh, I misjudged you, I'm sorry."
    It's funny because you are fighting so hard to save face for the meaningless internet. What you do in real life is twice as sad as your persona here. You run a hole in the wall McDojo geared towards kids and insecure women. When you are producing fighters that actually do something besides talk, then you can pretend like you have a gym worth going to. If you haven't noticed, I'm not on here everyday all day so spare me the internet world is all I have. You should listen to your own adavice, square eyes.

Really? What have you done? What constitues a "rep"? A rep amoung your buddies? Your town? what? A rep for being an angry putz in a bar? You haven't done squat. 4 years deep, more like 4 years shallow.
    Coming from a guy with the depth of a puddle of piss. You know nothing of my accomplishments as I don't gloat like you. All you have done is display your high and mighty attitude and insecurity. Do yourself a favor and STFU before someone puts you in your place again. Then you'll have another event to block away mentally.

Your a fool, Abel.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

I find it disturbing you are inquiring as to the status of my pole.
    This is golden! That really made me laugh out loud.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Quote Originally Posted by CaptinPickAxe View Post

Your a fool, Abel.
    Bottom line is who the hell cares about you ... you'll just get injured or meet a girl and drop out in a couple of years anyway.

I mean, I've been to Matt Hume's place. 100+ people. How many of them stick around and have skill? It's like any other MA place ... most drop out within the first 3 months. 90% drop out after the first year. Maybe 10% stick around 2 years and maybe 5% stick around longer.

Odds are you'll soon be a statistic.
    Last edited by lunghushan; 02-09-2007 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lunghushan View Post

Odds are you'll soon be a statistic.

Like you?

yip, yip, yip.......

Coming from a guy with the depth of a puddle of piss. You know nothing of my accomplishments [which are???]as I don't gloat like you. All you have done is display your high and mighty attitude and insecurity. Do yourself a favor and STFU before someone puts you in your place again. Then you'll have another event to block away mentally.

Your a fool, Abel.
    Thats "you're" not "your", idiot.

So above all the whining crap we got that you've done nothing. figures.

You run a hole in the wall McDojo geared towards kids and insecure women.
    Where? Are you sure you're talking to the right "abel"?
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 02-09-2007 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post

Like you?
    No, like YOU ... he who can't train.

sinophile redux

That's not what I said.

Didn't say anything about you. I was talking about people who give the CMAs a bad reputation.
    This is the kind of two faced lieing wanker you are. Where in one breath you say its about the weak fringe. In the next everyone is included. BTW, you've called me a sinophile and worse over at bullspew. Too bad all my posts got erased so I can't prove that fact.

Hint: few people care about you here, even less care about your forum.

Snappy and cute only works on chicks.....

Post when and were I said I want videos. I think paranoia is catching up with you in your old age, you fuck. Everyone who is against you is Bullshido agent because you got utterly shut down there. You are a tool and you seek to fit in amongst the gullable and hopeless. I could careless what some washed up has been fat boy thinks of me, but it's obvious that I got under your skin, Rocky

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It's funny because you are fighting so hard to save face for the meaningless internet. What you do in real life is twice as sad as your persona here. You run a hole in the wall McDojo geared towards kids and insecure women. When you are producing fighters that actually do something besides talk, then you can pretend like you have a gym worth going to. If you haven't noticed, I'm not on here everyday all day so spare me the internet world is all I have. You should listen to your own adavice, square eyes.
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Coming from a guy with the depth of a puddle of piss. You know nothing of my accomplishments as I don't gloat like you. All you have done is display your high and mighty attitude and insecurity. Do yourself a favor and STFU before someone puts you in your place again. Then you'll have another event to block away mentally.

Your a fool, Abel.
    Should I call you a whaaaaaaaambulance?
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 02-09-2007 at 06:09 PM.

Bottom line is forums are like any other socialization place. A lot of people go along with the program, and berate or belittle anybody with another opinion.