Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Ouch

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    See, you have told us all many times that you refuse to train. I haven't. My training is my business and I take care of that business everyday just fine. When I make some claim about my training, you be sure to call me on it. Moron.
    I refuse to train with these people. I never said I didn't train.

BTW, unkorked, if you do train then what sort of training do you do?

Quote Originally Posted by lunghushan View Post
    The only reason I bash at all on MMA is it's so stupid watching some fight when they have a perfect opportunity to put somebody down easily with a simple technique like hitting them in the back of the head.

But they can't do it because it's against the rules, so they then grapple around for 3 minutes, missing many other opportunities for techniques ...

And then everybody says it's so great.

That's the only thing that I have against MMA.
    So you are saying that the only way you'll watch a fight if the risk of SERIOUS bodily harm maybe even death is involved? Watch too much Gladiator? You can gain a lot of interesting ideas from watching MMA. You're really missing out. I can also tell you are not versed in ground game. Because the fight isn't standing doesn't mean the action has ceased and technique can't be used anymore.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

The only reason I bash at all on MMA is it's so stupid watching some fight when they have a perfect opportunity to put somebody down easily with a simple technique like hitting them in the back of the head.

You realize, of course, than anyone with the slightest clue takes the above comments as further proof that you are a fraud and an idiot.

No, no, no, no, no. You don't get to spin it that way. You shot your mouth off, made all kinds of threats, agreed to all kinds of 'confrontations,' and backed out of each and every one like a little *****.

This is a pattern of behavior with you, fat boy.

Shut up, Mr. Nobody. YOU were never one of those people. You will never step up to anyone EVER. You are still, and will always be, NOBODY. You have NO body, you have NO face and NO name. WTF do I care that you have a blank voice over the internet?

I refuse to train with these people. I never said I didn't train.

I believe you've said that you are looking for training, used to train, don't like this or that training, and 'oh why can't I find training?'

Doesn't sound like you are training.

You realize, of course, than anyone with the slightest clue takes the above comments as further proof that you are a fraud and an idiot.
    I guess I won't bring up the evidence like the TKD guy in Australia that killed the guy by kicking him in at the base of the skull.

Whatever, dude ... I have no idea why you don't have a clue, but it really IS a waste of time talking to you.

I guess I won't bring up the evidence like the TKD guy in Australia that killed the guy by kicking him in at the base of the skull.

You can "bring up" the grandmother in Peoria who got killed when she was struck by lightening watching her grandson's baseball game as proof that baseball is too deadly for you to bother with real training, but its still bull****.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    YOU were never one of those people.

"one of those people." Acknowledging that "those people" exist, and that you have in fact folded like a wet paper umbrella time and time again. You seem to be so proud to talk about yourself but so shameless about humiliating yourself.

Man that was fast as all hell.

I go out for two hours to buy the newest Brian Keene novel Ghoul and it jumps up 3 pages of f@ck you!....no f@ck your horse!...sprawl and brawl man...sprawl and brawl!!

btw, best f@ckin line ever in this whole thread incase anyone missed it was this-

Dude, I'm not 'ignorant' about takedowns. I took takedown defenses in 1986

LMAO...!!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptinPickAxe View Post
    I don't record my fights because:
    A. I don't pick fights to record my exploits AND parade them around the net
    B. I don't record what could get me in trouble in court
    C. I don't pick fights, I fight them when they come to me

Excuse me for not being the voyuer that you are and recording all my exploits (and having my camera handy at all times) Unlike you, I don't seek validation from the faceless masses of the internet.
    Right , so that just makes you a giant HYPOCRITE for asking the same of me. I couldn't care less what some anal dripping boy in Minnisota thinks of me. As if the whole world is recored on the internet. You don't know jack squat.

What the fuck does this have to do with anything. And to be honest, I challenged Anthony too. You must have been ***** supreme because we were going to fight, then share drinks....that was before my ban over a year ago.
    Did that ever happen? Has anything ever happened? probably not.

You like to be the Uber-Sifu online, but when the fight is going to happen you resort to drawing out the worst in people so you can make excuse as to why you can't fight and not have the blame on you. Your a piece of shit and a coward....this has been proven.
    Riiiiiiiiiiight, I make people threaten me with guns.
    This makes me laugh. As if life only happens on the internet. Grow up. The quantity of stuff that happens and the people I meet in my REAL LIFE totally outweighs this little internet world. If yours doesn't, Then its time to put down the mouse. Whats funnyer is when you do actually see something of me, then what? Whats in it for me? "oh, I misjudged you, I'm sorry." Like I give a crap.

Me? I'm still only 4 years deep, but I'm building up a rep of being about what I say...Unlike someone I know.
    Really? What have you done? What constitues a "rep"? A rep amoung your buddies? Your town? what? A rep for being an angry putz in a bar? You haven't done squat. 4 years deep, more like 4 years shallow.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 02-08-2007 at 02:15 PM.

"one of those people." Acknowledging that "those people" exist, and that you have in fact folded like a wet paper umbrella time and time again. You seem to be so proud to talk about yourself but so shameless about humiliating yourself.
    Time and time again? Who? Who showed? This coming from Puffy McSmoke.

Quote Originally Posted by SifumAbel View Post
    Who? Who showed? .

Not you. Remember Rodney in Caddyshack? "Oh, my arm! I think its broken!" If you hadn't made upteen million challenges you never had any intention of meeting you wouldn't look like such a sad, fat loser.

In my time as a pro-wrestler i spent many time around amateur wrestlers and BJJ/MMA types... and we had many shoots while training and waving around whose art is better.

I, with no MMA or wrestling training that doesn't involve worked spots, only my TCMA training... came out on top almost every time. there were not fights with rules and crowds.. there were just 2 guys in a ring, maybe a few other boys around... and every guy had 50-150lbs on me. Did I lose, yes a few times... one of those didn't really count though because i broke a choke and took a throw because i didn't want to break the neck of the idiot who wanted to try to throw me while in a guillotine choke.

A well trained CMA is very difficult to shoot on, very difficult to take down, and very difficult to beat.

Oh No, Mr. Coward Anonymous. Name names. Who was I supposed to meet, where and when?

Come on.

If you really know my history. Then you'd know that every time I had them coming to me. Nobody showed.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 02-08-2007 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Jack II View Post
    Man that was fast as all hell.

I go out for two hours to buy the newest Brian Keene novel Ghoul and it jumps up 3 pages of f@ck you!....no f@ck your horse!...sprawl and brawl man...sprawl and brawl!!

btw, best f@ckin line ever in this whole thread incase anyone missed it was this-

Dude, I'm not 'ignorant' about takedowns. I took takedown defenses in 1986

LMAO...!!
    Why is this so funny? I did, and I've applied them in real fights, which I doubt most people on here have.

Bottom line is YOU PEOPLE ARE FING MORONS ... You obviously have no idea about any techniques, you come on here spouting your Internet trash talk, thinking MMA is the real deal.

Even Unkorked doesn't seem to realize WHY they outlaw certain techniques in the UFC. He's a FING IGNORAMUS.

You are WORTHLESS and a WASTE OF TIME.