Thread: The 15th Anniversary of Kung Fu Tai Chi Magazine China Tour

Hybrid View

KFM anniversary pary cancelled

That sucks, sorry guys. If I wasn't poor I would've loved to have gone (gosh darned economics). Well, happy anniversary anyways.

It is with great regret that we must cancel our 15th Anniversary party scheduled for July at Emei Mountain in Sichuan, China. We’re very sorry to disappoint you but the situation got beyond our control. The organizing committee of the Emei Martial Arts Festival has reneged on their contractual obligations. The festival will not be held as promised. We are extremely disappointed with the Emei organizing committee and their breach of contract. After having excellent relationships with China for so many years, we are very frustrated at the lack of professionalism of the Emei organizing committee. We hope the committee understands that they have lost a unique opportunity to foster international friendship and promote cultural exchange.

We would like to sincerely thank all of the masters and students who committed to participating in our tour. In good faith, we will cover their lost investment out of our own pocket. We would like to acknowledge the following masters and their students for their support of this project: Stephan Berwick, Cai Longyun, Chen Jian, Tony Chen, Chen Xiaoxing, Chen Zhenlei, Cheng Aiping, David Chin, Gao Xian, He Jing-Han, Chris Heintzman, Joe Keit, Lily Lau, Li Yancai, Liang Shou-Yu, Helen Liang, Liu Kangyi, Mark McGauley, Benny Meng, Ren Guangyi, Ron Heimberger, Tammy Schaefer, Shi Guolin, Shi Xiaolong, Wu Bin, Yu Hai, Zhang Yuanming, Zhao Changjun and Zhong Yun Long.
    Bless you

Believe me...

...it was extremely disappointing for us all.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart