Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTN Rogue. George Bush Is Not Saving My Ass!

Talking ATTN Rogue. George Bush Is Not Saving My Ass!

Unless you've got video evidence, you're full of it!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

You're still alive, aint ya?
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

anybody who would like to buy a bag of "super special anti tiger stones" that are guaranteed to keep wild tigers from coming onto your driveway, please send money to me, care of "me".

you don't see any tigers right? so the stones are definitely working!

buy them!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I've just received word that GWB is temporarily withdrawing his protection from anyone that disagrees with him for 48 hours. Please remember to attribute any bad news in the next two days to your bad attitude. Hopefully everyone will learn their lesson from this and that is all.
    Keep it simple, stupid.

Although this is a bit of an aside, since we talking about sigs/quotes ...

DJ, I like your Leo quote (though I think it is unsourced) and here are some other gems from a translation of his notebooks:

"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions."

"Man has much power of discourse which for the most part is vain and false; animals have but little, but it is useful and true, and a small truth is better than a great lie."
    The Eye Half-Shut:
    Part of the Truth Revealed
    http://rubesroost.blogspot.com

If you think by deploying more troops into a hostile region with No Specific Goals is saving anybody's ass, you are a fool. Colin Powell, James Baker, and a whole slew of other conservatives agree with that. Rouge is my ignore list (nothing personal, but anybody who has something as foolish as that in their sig would get on).
    Last edited by bodhitree; 01-11-2007 at 06:41 AM.
    Bless you

Getting on bodhitree's ignore list is a great way to start my day!

Anybody who puts someone on their ignore list over a sig is a tool. Nothing personal.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

what Iraqis think

What Colin Powell thinks
    Mr Powell told CBS News that bolstering troop numbers would be unlikely to reverse the "grave and deteriorating situation" in the country.

George Bush has made more of the Islamic world turn radical. They now have more motivation for future attacks. America has lost all forms of "soft" power and must rely on coersive force and coersive force alone. Iraq had no relavence in the real war on terror, and made us divert focus away from Afghanistan and Osama Bin Laden. Great Job George, and he's determined to keep screwing us right up until 2008
    Bless you

Pedro offers you his protection.
    Bodhi Richards

im in the uk and he has done very little to save my ass
    e.g 7/7 tube bombs thanks to your foreign policy that we seem to have joined in with despite lack of public support
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

You wait and see, eventually George Bush will blame the whole thing on the Iraqis.

It's all their fault that he failed etc etc etc.

Man, I am not sure that W is living in the same dimension with the rest of us and instead opts to live in a state of dimentia.

one more "old idiot" for the text books i guess.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Actually he seems to be on the verge of (his definition of) victory.

Bush's Victory
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

Dude! Cheney is sitting with a shotgun at your back door right now. No really you can go look, but uh... I wouldn't risk it. I hear he's got an itchy trigger finger. But dude yo a$$ is covered!
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Jack View Post
    Pedro offers you his protection.
    best post all day!
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Was anyone else bothered by this part of his address (paraphrasing):

"The situation in Iraq is unacceptable to the American people and unacceptable to me ... ".

Hell, what about the Iraqi people? You think it's easy for them?