6 8.96%
  • Yes, but its point sparring.

2 2.99%
  • No, we only do forms/sets.

4 5.97%
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: CMAists, Do you fight?

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    LOL!! You stole my next post. What did film did you just do? I'm so jealous. The LA scene is shrinking like plastic wrap under a hair dryer.
    Filmed in Florida - I did a fight scene for "Real Premonition" (released in Morocco since that's where the money came from, still working on US distribution) but they chopped it up in edit because the writer/director/lead didn't have time to practice. I don't have the clip for that one.

Also did a scene for a cheesy "Ninjas VS Pirates". I was up all night waiting to do my scene and just dosed off when they called me to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    "1st grade"?! LOL! That must have been some pretty hard-core combat, right there!
    As I recall I got a pretty good burning lump on my skull whe he tossed me into a desk. It was my idea, thought it would be fun to jump the biggest kid in class when the teacher left the room. Got a few other to join the fun too. Man that was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    Yeah , florida is not the tough streets of that mid west cow town you grew up in.
    Actually I was only born in Miami, I grew up in New Jersey.
    Last edited by Yao Sing; 05-31-2007 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Sing View Post
    I was up all night waiting to do my scene and just dosed off when they called me to do it.
    Ugh!, I hate when that happens. Oh well, its a living when you can get it.