Page 40 of 52 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: TUF Season 4 question

Quote Originally Posted by Green Cloud View Post
    Dave you talk so much crap for somebody that climed into the ring and got thrown out.

I got an Idea, I wont fly to Elsagondo to fight Knife since he won't meet me half way but your close enough.

Instead of posting chalenges to fight a nice guy like Negron who is a graphic artist that doesn't have much MA ability how about you and me close the doors and go at it for a while. Oh and I'm willing to tape the fight.

Even though you are a fat pud the odds are even since I am recovring from hip surgery. BTW it will be taped those are my only terms and we can wear MMA gloves if you like.

Do you forget how many times I man handeld you on the floor when we sparred or is that what you still harboring inside of you.
    I don't mean to be redundent here but I have to continue Posting my chalenge so it doesn't dissapear in this thread.

I have sat back watching Ross Post his ridiculous coments on fighting, My Sifu would of never condoned any of the Sh!t that this guy does.

Any way as Silvester said in Rambo he drew first blood.
    Last edited by Green Cloud; 10-23-2006 at 08:34 PM.

c? wtf? there's a "c"?

Kung Fu is good for you.

You see what my point is, all of a sudden no one has anything to say.

not KF not ross not anybody, call a bullies bluff and that's what happens.\

I repeat I'm dead serious here. I can already see what Rosses responce will be " Gus grow up " or something like that.

Didn't want to say this too early, but seeing as these threads are outstripping the falun gong one in absurdities....

Aggression is not skill, in fact it is a manifestation of terrible weakness and low understanding.

Not aiming that at anyone, just shotgunning it out there.

thoughts?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

i'm watching a fight. shonie carter vs matt. they need to learn to follow up and use blocking skills. they arent that good. but i think shonnie has a couple more skills up his sleeve.

i dont know who wins the fight, but whoever says you cant use kung fu in this ufc stuff is full of s h i t.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

that carter dude has some interesting stuff in his bag.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Gus, my only conclusion is that you've deluded yourself into believeing your own bull crap.

Before you met Chan Tai San, you and Chris Bruce were watching Shaw brothers movies and making up kung fu in the park. After studying with Chan Tai San, you are STILL making up kung fu. Really sad.

According to you, you're an expert on everything. You know jujitsu, you know stick fighitng, you know capoera blah blah blah

Your web site says you have black belts in 10 arts. Gus, other than Silent Flute do you have ONE legit black belt? Under who? In what?

Three days with Huk Plantas and you're a stick fighting expert, funny thing though you ducked the Dog Brothers gathering.

The one time I ever saw someone challenge you, Harold Clark in that Chinatown park, you found 25 reasons to avoid it.

You're an embarassment. You complain that no one in Chan Tai San's lineage talks to you or has anything to do with you.... dude, it isn't a coincidence.

Keep crying about your hip, keep posting.
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

OH, UFC rules, this Friday.....

your turn

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Gus, my only conclusion is that you've deluded yourself into believeing your own bull crap.

Before you met Chan Tai San, you and Chris Bruce were watching Shaw brothers movies and making up kung fu in the park. After studying with Chan Tai San, you are STILL making up kung fu. Really sad.

According to you, you're an expert on everything. You know jujitsu, you know stick fighitng, you know capoera blah blah blah

Your web site says you have black belts in 10 arts. Gus, other than Silent Flute do you have ONE legit black belt? Under who? In what?

Three days with Huk Plantas and you're a stick fighting expert, funny thing though you ducked the Dog Brothers gathering.

The one time I ever saw someone challenge you, Harold Clark in that Chinatown park, you found 25 reasons to avoid it.

You're an embarassment. You complain that no one in Chan Tai San's lineage talks to you or has anything to do with you.... dude, it isn't a coincidence.

Keep crying about your hip, keep posting.
    Just the point that I'm making here, the guy in the park wanted to fight you but you were chicken **** and at the time I had a fractured my hand but i didn't see you step up to the plate.

go to wongspople.com you will see that my school came up third out of seventy schools three years in a row. I'm sorry that you couldn't make it as a traditional MArtist, is that what is bugging you???

3 YEARS IN A ROW I BROUGHT HOME THE CHAMPIONSHIP FLAG AT THE WONG FEI HUNG TOURNEY.

Go ahead say something about Sifu Yee's venues.

Well all I have to say is knife you owe me 50 bucks.

Dave when you talk Sh!t you have to back it up!!!! That's why nobody takes you seriously!!!

Just the point that I'm making here, the guy in the park wanted to fight you but you were chicken **** and at the time I had a fractured my hand but i didn't see you step up to the plate.
    LMFAO..... Mike Parella is right on this forum and will happily confirm that

1) Harold wanted to fight YOU

2) there was NOTHING wrong with your hand

Like everything else in your life, a made up story, a sad attempt to portray yourself as something you are not.

UFC rules, this Friday.....

your turn

my turn?

more kung fu in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

your turn
    what part of that are you not understanding

U

F

C

rules

THIS

F R I D A Y

Go ahead ask anybody in the CMA community who they respect you or me.

being a good writer and a historian does not qualify you to be a good MA.

go to wongspople.com you will see that my school came up third out of seventy schools three years in a row. I'm sorry that you couldn't make it as a traditional MArtist, is that what is bugging you???
    Was there any full contact at that tournament? Answer, NO.

How many times have your students fought and won in full contact events?

Winning a lot of forms titles only PROVES my point.

"make it"? You've gone out of business like 5 times since I've known you. I have a very successful school

But back to this Friday and UFC rules.....