Thread: MTV2's FINAL FU

Threaded View

yeah, that's one thing I don't like. They're encouraging a lot of spinning and flying with the 3 point shots. I've done TKD for a long time as well, so I have no problem flying around if need be. But I'd probably feel like a kid in a toy store for the very first time if they allow leg kicks. Especially with all these guys flying around. In close range, like I said, all the guys we've seen just spasm out like they're having a seizure or they start running away. It looks like they'd be pretty screwed against someone who can hold their centerline (without grabbing) and start tapping away at their ribs. I'm actually looking forward to seeing the black guy who does boxing and kenpo just so i can see someone who will use his hands.

You'd also have some guys who try to turn it into full contact like that one white TKD dude (wow, that really narrowed it down didn't it?) last night. The second you try shoving your ego onto me like that with just kicks, i'm taking your leg out.

In the end, it's 25 grand. That's a lot of money I can use for tuition with my sifu and sihing and even possibly some BJJ classes on the side.
    Last edited by Eliver; 07-19-2006 at 05:40 PM.