I don't know if your a fraud or not, but people have asked some good questions about you and how Ruan Dong fits into your school/org. that you never answered, and you do often attack another person (this Jamie Scuffel guy) when he wasn't even mentioned. You seem to be fine when it comes to discussing "politics" except when you're on the negative end of it. If you're legit and just trying to learn like everyone else, that's awesome! But acting like you're above all of it... not cool. Just because Hualong's new to the board and has something against you, doesn't mean he doesn't bring up some good points!

I have never said I was an "expert" of anything! I am simply a seeker, a real person and not some high and mighty "self-proclaimed "martial artist". I have the support of some wonderful people. I don't make claims to know anything about the martial arts. You see I am simply a seeker and am still learning.
The reality is, when you set up your own school, website, and become a teacher, you're portraying yourself as an expert and it's a way of telling people that you DO have good knowledge about the subject. At least that's how I view it. Maybe some others disagree with me... could be an interesting topic of discussion