Thread: Ruan Dong...

Threaded View

Thanks for your response but again I state that I'll not enter into any negative politics. It achieves nothing and only lowers the arts.

It is good to know that Great Master Ruan Dong will have the chance to demonstrate his art. I care little for the politics of who is right or wrong regarding White Crane. All I know is from what I have seen of Great Master Ruan Dong's White Crane is that I like it a great, great deal. It has struck a chord in me. To me it appears very beautiful and internal and seems to match in with my personal belief of what I feel White Crane should be. I sincerely hope to learn more of this fascinating art in the future.

As for me as I have CLEARLY stated ... I am just a seeker, not an "expert". I have not stated that I am an expert of anything. I do not want to be anything other than I am ... a seeker. I am not seeking acceptance by others, I just seek to learn, seek and to be happy in life ... which I am.

My student passed on several items to Great Master Ruan Dong concerning myself including some photo's etc and that is when he made the comments to pass on to me. It was very kind of him to do so but I did not seek out his endorsement. Nothing mystical or magical!

Thanks again for your response. I have learnt a great deal from your posts. Thank you.

I wish you all the best.
    Last edited by Minghequan; 07-12-2006 at 09:12 PM.

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way